Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Tiger Safari! Art done @.@, took me 3 minutes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 pm
you did fine
it fits...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 pm
oh oh i want to try a poem

-clears throat-

Tamer and digimon is all we shall be
for that is not but our destiny
forbidden love could never prevail
but a bond of friendship has just set sail

love is but a word that will never cross between the two
for it will be a lie if we ever do
I'll tell you why this love shall fail
just sit tight as i begin our tale

i am not of your kind, not a digimon
and you can never die, or go to the great beyond
as you grow and evolve to greater beauty
i will grow old and senile, while losing my ability to see

our time we'll never last, if we cross down this path
but together we can have another bond, stronger then the last
love is but a word, that can never describe us two
for my heart belong to me, as your do to you  

The Sadistic Toan

Khaost Kasen

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:39 pm
I'll give a shot at Renamon. Re-edited and mixed in another poem, glad I saved these from my English Class... A bit advanced, then I ran out of good things to say, so I went down a level.

In the still of the evening
Without sunlight to intrude
I see the twilight's in your eyes
As the moon sets up the mood

Playing music soft and low
While romance fills the air
I can't help but feel aroused
The very moment you come near

Your yellow fur makes me sing
While the sky will fall to you
Let us bathe in this moment of love
For the world is ours at this time

As I look into your eyes
And run my fingers through your fur
I taste the sweetness of your neck
As I nibble at your ear

I then whisper words of love
As you answer with a sigh
And in a very sexy way
Your sweet body comes alive

With your luscious sexy curves
You have a taste I can't resist
And your hands show some response
When I touch them with a kiss

You give me so much pleasure
For ecstasy is here
With you wrapped inside my arms
To this heated love we share

Now no one can come close
To this love that we inspire
For only you can fill this joy
And the heat of my desire

However the desire you left
When my heart disappear
So did your love until you come back
Now I tell of your loss

I loved her for that she was beautiful;
And that to me she seem to be all Nature,
And all varieties of things in one:
Would set at night in clouds of tears, and rise

All light and laughter in the morning with no fear
No petty customs nor appearances
But think what others only dreamed about
And say what others did but think and do

What others dared not do, so pure withal
In soul, in heart and act such conscious yet
Such perfect innocence, she made round her
A halo of delight. Twas these which won me

And that she never schooled within her breast
One thought or feeling, but gave holiday
To all and that she made all even mine
In the communion of love

We grew like each other, for we loved each other
She, mild and generous as the air in spring
And I, like earth all budding out with love.

Here I sit, thinking only of you
Wondering what is to become of us
Understanding all you have been through
Hoping to slowly gain your trust
My heart aches for you, and also I yearn
I want to understand you
In hopes that I will learn
Your unique and special qualities amaze me
Your smile
Your mind
Your voice and its beautiful sound
Your eyes
Your fur
Your tail
Your beauty
Your ability to cheer me up
When you see that I am down
My feelings for you go beyond that of words
And at first it didn't seem real
But that just taught me a lesson
In doubting what I feel
It seems I dreamed you into life
And the reason for my stare
The bluest sky
The deepest sea
Don't even compare
Renamon, you're so very special in every single way
And thoughts of you
Run through my head
Every hour of the day
I hope that you will understand
Just how I feel about you
I want to be your guiding hand
For all that you go through

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 pm
i accept

(i don't know if tiger knew i accepted)  

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:54 pm
6 hours and my contest is over, is no one going to try gomamon? besides toan?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:20 pm
I may give a shot at gomanmon, I don't know. Doing the Gabumon thing whiped me out.  

City in Slumber

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:35 pm
5 hours left.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:08 pm
It was the cold dead of night as Dax walked down the forest path lit by lamp posts placed there by workers and stuff. Thunder the Veemon was back at his apartment, sleeping. He prefered not to wake Thunder up at like 3 in the morning, so he went alone with nothing but his pocket knife, his bow-and-arrow that is disguised as a small pocket knife, his cell phone, and his digivice.
He whistled as he began texting some of his friends when he heard a moan that shocked him so much that he dropped his phone, breaking it.
"Crap" He cursed, picking it up. He could get a new one later. These things weren't hard to replace.
Actually, he was paying more attention to the moaning he heard.
"Hello?" He grabbed his swiss army pocket knife, unfolded the blade, and held it like a dagger, frighteningly walking through the path.

"Noooo...How am i gonna get down?" Came the moaning again.
Dax looked around, now genuinely spooked.
"Who's there? I warn you, I'm armed!" He shouted. Dax heard something that sounded like a squeak and a muffle to get quite at the same time. Raising his eyebrow, he looked around. And about 5 yards away from him, on the left, was a Gomanmon, hanging from a tree, really digging into the bark with it's claws in a fright. His red hair was laid back in fright, as well.

"Please! Don't hurt me!" Came a petrified voice."Just... Don't even come near me! Leave me alone!" Gomanmon yelped. He turned his head to see the human with a knife in his hand, screeches, and tried to inch over farther to the left of the tree in attempt to get away from the human.
"You're stuck....In a tree" He snickered and avoided doubling over laughing.
"Uh, why don't I-heheh- just help you down?" He said, still holding back laughs as he began to walk over.

Immediately, Gomanmon's look of fright turned into a scowl. "No. I can do this without some stupid human helping me" He muttered.
"Uh, dude, how long have you been here?" Dax asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Just since 7 this morning..." He muttered, looking the other way.
Dax didn't need any hints. This guy needed down. "Listen, just let me help you" He growled, walking closer.
"Come any closer and I'll go all Mega-digi evolution on your butt, kid." He said, bluffing.
"If you could then you would have gotten down by now. Fine, if you won't help me, I'll find...other....ways.
Dax quickly made it look like he was walking down the path and out of sight. Actually, Dax had stalked around and scaled up a tree, unflipping his bow and arrow, aiming. Gomanmon almost immediately noticed him.

"Don't come near me!" He shouted, his pride turning to anger as he felt the red hairs on his neck stand straight up like they did when his kind was angry.
"I will be a laughing stock!"

"How the heck did this guy even get up a tree when he swims" Dax muttered under his breath. He took aim and shot when Thunder came behind him.
"Whatchya doing? Why didn't ya wake me up? And- oh look butterfly!" Thunder ran off before Dax could say anything.
Dax scowled. "Thanks A LOT Thunder. I only got two arrows left...." He muttered, notching another one. He glanced at his wtch: it was 4:30 now. Wonderful. He aimed and...
"WEEWOOHWEEWOOHWEEWOOH" blared the fire siren of the fire truck as it blazed by on the forest path.
Once again, Dax dropped the arrow he was holding. He scowled and shouted, "WHY IS THERE A FIRE TRUCK IN A FOREST, ANYWAY?" He looked behind him and saw it- a forest fire. He had to get Gomanmon down quickly. He notched the arrow and shot. Unfortuanetly, he was frightened by finding a scorpion on him and his aim was slightly off, so it caught gomanmon in the ear, leaving a scar as gomanmon fell to the ground, dazed. Dax ran over.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked, carefully taking the arrow out of Gomanmon's ear.

Gomanmon looked up. "Why are there three of you?" He asked.
Dax laughed into the beauitiful night as the confused digimon looked at him like he was a three eyed man.  

City in Slumber

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 pm
The safari was silent as the digimon of the jungle slept, however the peace was momentarily disturbed as a small pack of Leormon spotted a Gabumon and hissed at the sight of an intruder sleeping in their territory. The Leormon decided that they shall punish the intruder by taking something that the Gabumon loved dearly, the Garurumon fur pelt it wears. The Leormon shushed themselves as the snuck up behind the snoring digimon and bit on the pelt which they soon ran away with leaving the naked reptile digimon to live without for days.

Few days after the incident the Gabumon wearing a strange amount of scattered cloth and hid in areas in which nobody could see him, ran to a tamer who he bumped into and was crying a bit as he fell back. The tamer looked at the Gabumon and was slightly disturbed as he looked at the digimon and realized it was a Gabumon, a Gabumon without Garurumon fur. "What are you doing here young digimon, and where's your fur?" Gabumon sniffled as he tried adjusting the strange pelt he didn't like as he stood up on his two feet and in a tone that showed harsh and hateful words ,"Leormon, those evil little lion of a digimon stole them! I wish they gave it back, or I'll delete them!" Castor widened his eyes in shock that such a young rookie digimon would say such a thing. He crouched down to see the creature at an eye-to-eye level. "I promise you, I will get your fur back, as long as you don't talk like that anymore..."

Castor was soon running at a steady pace as he looked for the area that Leormon were said to gather at. He thought back to the words Gabumon said before he left searching for them ,"They live in a cave, but I'm not sure exactly where...." Castor looked for a cave or an opening that would lead to one. Castor stopped in mid-step and looked around at his surroundings and tried to think rationally and what he knew about the though-to-be extinct digimon. "Leormon are said to store static electricity, so I need to find or use something that can trace it.." Castor then widen his eyes as he remembered the one thing that would trace electricity or point at a large source of it. He took out a small metal necklace that was magnetized and was shaped as a dagger which was making it easier to point. He placed it on his watch which caused it to point south which he ran towards to. He heard a growling sound as he ran into a small opening which revealed to be the cave entrance.

"Leormon, return Gabumon's pelt!" Castor shouted as he found the small group of Leormon biting on the pelt which began to stretch and rip. "This does not belong to you!" Castor said trying to grab the pelt and get the Leormon off the pelt. His hand was bit as the Leormon did not take kindly to this intruding human and had demanded something which the Leormon did not take kindly. Several Leormon pounced at Castor shouting ,"Leo Claw!" Castor eyes widen in pain as his clothes and body was torn into shreds with the Leormon growling at this intruder. "Stop this! We can work this out!" Castor said as threw his weight forward and threw off the Leormon on his hand. He grabbed the pelt and ran immediately trying to get away from the pack of Leormon as he punched a pouncing Leormon. "Sorry!" Castor shouted back as he ran towards the area he promised Gabumon to meet. Castor climbed up a tree and jumped to a tree branch and tried to hold onto it, however it broke and snapped as he held on for a few seconds. Luckily he landed on a agressive Leormon and he ran into a small digimon which was Gabumon, which he dropped off the cloak and tried to protect the two from the Leormon.

"Gabumon, run and hide!" Castor shouted, however Gabumon did not run, instead he put on his pelt and shouted ,"No!" He was angry, and he glowed as he digivolved into Garurumon. However a single Leormon didn't run away and digivolved into Liamon. Castor held his hand out stopping Garurumon from advancing towards his enemy ,"I'll handle this..." Castor said as he placed a few bandages around his hand and ran forward to kick Liamon. The beast tried to bite his leg and missed the target and got kicked in the jaw.The digimon growled and roared as it ran towards Castor ," Thunder of King!" Liamon roared firing a burst of thunder and lightning at Castor, however before Castor could react Garurumon jumped to block the attack. "Body Blow." Garurumon tackled the Liamon before he could fully fire the blast. The garurumon howled at the sight of its victory, however Castor looked on to see a horrible fight between the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm
Contest closed...

Winners:

Patamon: Greem
Renamon: Soup
Salamon: Werewolf guy ((can't remember your name
Gabumon: Techno-san
Gomamon: Toan

Reason for renamon: I did not want to hear about the sexual things you want to do to renamon,, im sorry. Soup displayed a love poem and it was eliquant and unuiqe, I like clebs poem, but it seemed unfinished in a way. Toan had a good poem as well, but he already had won a digimon

Reason for Gabumon: Ace's rp wasn't finished and Castor Rei digivolved which was against the rules.

Reason for gomamon: Techno already won a digimon  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 pm
Yay! I won my second contest! And I would have won Gomamon if I didnt win Gabumon so yay! I love Gabumon, anyway. They'recool.

I claim my Gabumon biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 pm
wait so i wouldnt have won the gomamon if he never won a digimon??  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm
i also claim my digimon..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 pm
i claim my salamon

hahaha you can't remener my name

(thx kira)  

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200