Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
How young is too yong ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:54 pm
I started wearing make up when I was 13 and regularly wore it from 15-17 then I grew up and saw no point in all the effort. Now I rarely where make up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:16 pm
boyamiconfuzed
I actually didn't start wearing make-up until I was seventeen, but I'm atypical. I don't think most kids really need make-up until fifteen or so- but I think it's alright for thirteen year olds to wear a bit- so long as they don't wind up looking like hookers. I saw a kid the other day who was 12-13 and she had ridiculous quantities of bright blue sparkly eyeshadow and bright red lipstick on, and I was like, "Really hon? You're mama must not know you put that on because I can't believe she'd let you out of the house looking like that.

actually if my hypothetical daughter did that I would make her go out like that and see how people reacted that way she'd learn  

whatagirlwants

Polly In My Pixel

Generous Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:10 am
I started wearing make up when I was nine, but not dramatic looks at all just a little mascara, a little eye shadow, powdered foundation, lipgloss  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:24 pm
Not too young, as long as she sticks to a little bit. Such as shadow and lip gloss lol, thats what I did and still do, eyeliner makes me cry when I try to put it on and I usually end up stabbing myself with it.  

ohmyiloveyouso

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm
I'm fourteen and I never wear makeup, I don't even know how to put it on. Yes, I'm serious. But I don't think twelve is too young, as long as she doesn't plan on completely drowning her face in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 pm
Entei-Chan
I'm 13 and I wear it regularly. I'm kinda used to make-up, though, because I've been a dancer since I was four.

My cousins' nine-year-old neighbore wears make-up, so twelve isn't too young. Just tell her not to go over-board.

ive been in dance ever since i was 4 years old too!!!
so well sumtimes i gotta wear sum make-up...
O.O
but well im 14 nd i dont wear anything but lip balm and lip gloss... biggrin
but when i do get older...
HA!!!
im planing on going for a whole weird a** thing!!!! biggrin  

Von Crust

Tipsy Junior

ii Zumez x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm
right now i wear eyeliner and eye shadow and all that but just like see how mascera looks on her and see if its appropriate for school and then u can add on but you should ask her how many other kids wear make up and then if possible drop her off at her class and see how many wear it
heart !!!hope that helps!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm
oh and one more thing if you want the mascera to be noticed more tell her to curl her eyelashes  

ii Zumez x

IIWaFfLeRaWrII

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:23 pm
Ok i started to wear makeup when i was twelve eyeliner,masquerade,eyeshadow but no blush and cover up but when i started to wear makeup my mom took me to a MaryK person to teach me how to put it on let her wear makeup but teach her first she will be better off but don't let her look like a clown she will get made fun of trust me there was a kid in my class when i was 12 and she did not know how to even put blush on right lol

Let her but teach her first she will get farther

but I'm 17 now so I'm pretty good in makeup  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm
I was 12 when i started wearing makeup (eyeshadow,eyeliner,mascara,foundation) yeah..my skin is rlly red for no reason scream i think she is ready..  

LeedleLeedleLee

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 pm
I think make up will not treat her skin too nicely. She might just age her skin faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 pm
my mom said my sis is too young, she's 13 turning 14!

please help me, read my thread called fashion 911 in fashion, clothing forum!!!  

nerdynerdelmo

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

xKoAnne

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:59 pm
I started wearing make-up in 6th grade so about 12. I didn't wear like i do now, i wore like eyeshadow and some mascara now i do the whole bit, eyeliner mascara eyeshadow lipstick that stuff. bbut hey it depends on the person  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:52 am
I believe the age 13 or 14 is a good age for her. But if you do let her wear it she should just wear some lip gloss, mascara, and some eye shadow.
But to much makeup will make her look kinda trampy.
I'm 13 and my mom said about the age 14 she will let me wear makeup.
But she has started teaching me how to wear it so I won't look like a clown.  

Rin xP

Gracious Noob

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

NinjaChick2012

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 am
i think she should wait a little longer o: i am not old enough to wear makeup,that's for sure,but i wish not to reveal my age.. ninja
still,i think she should wait another year or two.

blush is okay though,i suppose o:

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces