Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 am
Myraku smiled sheepishly and gave them a weak wave. She then sighed and decided to join them. "I...... I'm...... Myraku..... what are your names...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:32 pm
Phiara looked around the Gym Quad and sighed, sitting down on top of the jungle gym. (yes, there will be a jungle gym lol) She pulled out her book and continued too read, losing all track of time.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 pm
"Names Da-ku, pleasure to meet you!" He performed a low bow then chuckled softly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:24 pm
Myraku blushed and smiled slightly.
"Nice.... name....." she said quietly.
"Where...... where are we supposed to go....? I don't see many people here....."

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:04 pm
"I'm Benny, pleased to make you aquintance Myraku" I smile as I come closer, and give her a hug.

"Well Phiara was on the understanding that we were supposed to go to the gym, though I still don't see anyone around." He sighs..

Hm.. I don't mean to make you nervous, you seem troubled already.. But I don't think this is a real school." =/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 pm
Onyx smiled as she got hugged by her two new friends. She turned and saw the new girl with the camera. She waved and smiled sweetly at her. "Im Onyx, nice to meet you Myraku." She said in a soft-loving tone, noticing that she seems quite shy.
She looked at Benny,
"It doesn't seem like a real school at all...its getting rather creepy...Being so late with no one here. And what ever happened to..." She paused trying to remeber her name, for she was terrible at them. "Phiara!" She exlaimed, remembering "Where did she go? The gym?" She sighed. "Why does the frist day always have to be a challenge...?"
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:04 pm
Looks back.. "I agree Onyx.. and yes she did.. Y'know, there's something strange about that Phiara.. I don't know if you or Da-Ku noticed..?"

He put a finger to his mouth, pondering.. "She seemed nervous around us three, but carefree at the same time.. Even when she hurt her head. Also she seems quite at home around here, even though we are supposedly all new students.."

"Curious.. Odd even, don't you think?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 pm
"Maybe her parents run the school or something? Anyways I think we better go check out the gym..." Da-ku paced steadily, waiting for a reply  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 am
"I guess it's possible. Okay then.. Lets go find Phiara."

Benny wraps his arms around Onyx and Myraku. "Like I said earlier, we shouldn't split up.. So ya coming with?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am
Da-ku turned to face Benny to agree, but when he saw his arms wrapped around the girls, his face twitched slightly with jealousy and he turned and walked off grunting a quick "Yeah"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 am
Myraku was quiet throughout the whole conversation, attempting to remember everything everyone said, in case she would need it later.
When Benny put his arms around her and Onyx, she blushed deeply and froze in place.

redface

As she tried to regain herself, she nervously slipped out from Benny's reach and said, "Toooooo the Gym, right, that's what I heard, weshouldgo....!!!"
She then ran after Da-Ku, her face as red as a
tomato.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 am
In his rage Da-ku barely noticed the footsteps... until she was right beside him.... He sighed and smiled softly.... "Sorry about storming off..." He hated it when others made the first move... Benny seemed nice, but he got there before Da-ku and that made him angry.  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 am
Myraku smiled slightly and blushed again.
"It's..... alright....... I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous around people I just met, I'm not as social as the others...." she said.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:05 am
"I was the same.... But it was no way to live.... So I just sort of blend in if possible..." He smiled and put out his hand "Thanks for saying my name was nice.... It means dark"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:16 am
"Huh......... I wish I could be like you. I think the real reason I'm not very good at being social is because I'm always so nervous, and I do stupid things because of it, then I get embarrassed so easily............."
Myraku closed her eyes and sighed.
" Just gotta deal with it, I suppose.......... and you're welcome."
She smiled at Da-Ku.
"I like dark, mysterious people. They're sometimes....... more of a challenge to figure out."
She looked into to his eyes for a good five seconds, then looked away and blushed again.
I-I'm sorry, we should go.....!!"
She said, then quickened her pace.

Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas