Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:24 pm
heart welcome all you wonderful new geezers! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:30 pm
Yannah
Lil Brat
Yannah
Jumps in and says hi!
I am Yannah from Sweden smile Mother of 3 Gaians IRL. Will turn 40 next year sweatdrop Work as a teacher in grade 4 (10-year olds)
Hiya Yannah - did I already meet you before... or was it in the Parents Guild Good to see you!
Hiya Silvertabby - none of us has grown up - lets hope we never have to blaugh

Hello.
Yes, we met in the parents guild. I didn't feel it was the place for me though (Too many toddler parents) It is nice to see you again!
Good to see you too. Haven't been on the parents site in a long while, too many toddlers/babies... glad to see you found your way here blaugh  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:32 pm
Lachesia
Hi, all, I'm new. I've been lurking on the Geezer thread for a bit, and finally decided to get my a** in gear when I saw the response on someone's "please tell me there's someone else here over 20". So I joined up. Hi, all, and it's good to meet you!

Nothing against Gaia, but it's lovely to have a place to go that's not all teenage angst and drama. I've forgotten what that was like.

I'm in Seattle, I'm 29 and gainfully employed, and spend far too much time on Gaia and other little pet sites. Half the time, I think it's me trying to either avoid work or resurrect my childhood, I'm not sure. I'm just now attempting to rent more anime to see what the heck it's about, since my minimal exposure to it was Sailor Moon and Transformers, way back when. It's been something of an adventure.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!
Nother Washingtonian - woot - from Olympia - nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:35 pm
Hiya also to Garish, Fiery Myst, Kritta and Surreal Dream. Welcome to the old folks home...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Walking Infectia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:13 pm
Lil Brat
Nother Washingtonian - woot - from Olympia - nice to meet you.

Olympia? Most excellent. *high fives* Nice to meet you. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:19 am
hello fellow old people wink i am star. i used to post a lot in the music forum, but lately its hard to find anyone that can think beyond the latest trend. i think i may have found a group of people with intelligent things to say. this pleases me. my boyfriend asked me to join gaia last year, and i think i am more hooked than he is at this point.  

*staR*

Keen Kim

Dapper Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:05 am
Woot, I was accepted! *prances around*

*ahem*...sorry 'bout that, couldn't contain myself wink lol

Well time to introduce myself...hi fellow 'geezers'! My name is Tess *extends hand out to shake fellow members hands* thank you for letting me join this awesome guild! biggrin

I am 26 years old *which, as you already know, anyone older than 19 is considered 'ancient' by the tweenies/teens, heh* and have been married for 6 & 1/2 years. I have 2 daughters, Amber & Crystal who are 4 and 2 years old. I'm a stay at home mom and I enjoy being one for the most part...of course there are always days when I want to tear out my hair, but those days are rare and few between lol.

I was introduced to Gaia awhile back but didn't actually join until July of this year. I enjoy Gaia for the most part, but soon enough I realized that many of the members were significantly younger than me and I felt a wee tad out of place...but not enough to stop being a member of Gaia, hee hee blaugh Eventually I found other people around my age and felt instant relief, and then when I saw that there was a guild specifically for those of us on Gaia who are NOT a teenager anymore, well...I was ecstatic! I know that I will find intelligent/charming/witty people to talk with in this Guild, and I can't wait to get to know all of you a little better! 3nodding

So that's it for now...thanks again for deeming me worthy to join! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:29 am
Hello all! I am new and just wanted to say hello! biggrin  

amberolm21

amberolm21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:31 am
TessenX I just wanted to say that I am also a stay at home mom and I am glad to find another mother....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:31 am
amberolm21
TessenX I just wanted to say that I am also a stay at home mom and I am glad to find another mother....

Well I'm always glad to meet a fellow stay at home mommy! biggrin

We're around here *meaning Gaia*, you just have to look around smile  

Keen Kim

Dapper Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Wendigo29
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:53 am
Welcome all you new Geezers!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:07 am
amberolm21

Theres quite a few of us actually. smile  

Cattivo

amberolm21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:34 am
That is sooo cool...the one thing I miss about working is the adult conversation...LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:41 pm
amberolm21
That is sooo cool...the one thing I miss about working is the adult conversation...LOL

Yeah me too, relating to children all day with no "outside life" kinda drives me up the wall. smile  

Cattivo

Keen Kim

Dapper Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:40 pm
amberolm21

Cattivo
Theres quite a few of us actually smile

*nods* Yeppers! Now, I don't mean to advertise or take away attention from this guild, but I just wanted to point out that there is a Guild for Gaians who are parents, and a couple of members here *myself included* are members over there as well smile . So if you're looking for fellow mommies, then you should do do a search for the Gaian Parenting Guild wink

Cattivo
amberolm21

Yeah me too, relating to children all day with no "outside life" kinda drives me up the wall. smile

I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old...so I SO know about not having an 'outside life' myself, but every now and then I manage to escape for a few hours with a girlfriend or my hubby, so all is not lost wink lol  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff