Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:37 pm
Sophia blushed lightly. "Uh I don't know, I wouldn't mind I'm just not sure anyone would want to hear it." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:09 pm
"I would love to hear it." Kaana said, setting her tea down.  

Kaana-Chan

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:31 pm
*pulls out clarinet* If you want I could accompy you to make you less nervous.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 pm
lalala  

oxo_Lucky_oxo

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:07 pm
Some time after my stalking, uh, I mean, worrying, I return, casually walking into the room, hoping nobody minds::

Oh, uh, hi Sophia-chan, and everyone else! I uh, just, uh, got lost, on the way to......uh....the BATHROOM! Yes, that's it! I was on my way to the bathroom and got lost, and I somehow ended up here, hehehe... sweatdrop

::I walk to a couch and sit quietly::

Um, well, since I'm already here, I guess I could stay for just a minute or 20, I mean, uh, 2.....How are you doing Sophia-chan?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm
"Well let me think of a song to sing." She turned to the girl with the clarinet. "I'm really sorry you don't have to if you don't want to and I din't know of a song that has a clarinet part in it I'm sorry." Sophia giggles at Jin. "Stop worrying so much Jin, you are just as welcome as anyone else, stay as long as you like. They want me to sing a song for them" She stated kindly and thought for a moment. Sophia smile. "Ok i'll sing." She began to sing a Song. She stayed in pitched and sang the song wwith plenty of emotion and carried each note perfectly. When she was done she looked at everyone and blushed, waiting for a reaction.

((The vid has the lyrics with it))  

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 am
"That was a wonderful song, Sophia-san. You voice is incredible. Also Jin-san...just be yourself. You look somewhat nervous..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 pm
(is that,,,,, YAOI i see in that vid??? *squees* YAOI!!! yay. lolz sorry. im a total yaoi fangirl. hope u guys don't mind. XD)
Kaana-chan sniffled slightly. "What a wonderful song." She wiped her eyes slightly. "Amazing."  

Kaana-Chan

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:10 pm
Oh Sophia-chan, that was perfect, absolutely perfect! Encore, encore! Oh, and I guess you're right Yuzuki-chan. I wasn't sure if it was alright for me to be in here or not....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:20 pm
She turned and blushed. "T-thank you everyone I'm glad you liked it." She said quietly, still kinda emabarassed.

((Lol no I LOVE Yaoi!! I dont mind at all ^_^!! Isn't it cute!!?))  

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:26 pm
"You're very welcome Sophia-san. By the way, are you an alto or a soprano?" she asked.

((OOC:I love yaoi. I'm too addicted to it. I can't resist yaoi. ^w^))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 am
((Gravitation all the way!!))

Sophia looked at Michi and thought for a moment. "I believe that i'm an Alto." She replied with a light giggle from not knowing excatly.  

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am
(Wow, a room full of yaoi fangirls, hahaha. I had no idea [except for Kaana-chan], you naughty girls, xD)

She sounds like she may be a soprano, but I'm no music expert. Um, may I have a cup of tea, Sophia-chan? I'm sorry to trouble you with it. Well, I suppose I could get myself a cup. IN that case, you tend to your other guests, I'll get it myself. I know you're busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 pm
Sophia turned to Jin and smiled softly. "What kind of Hostess would I be if I made my guests get the tea?" She told him kindly. She left to the kitchen and brought out a tea tray. She poured him a cup, put a few sugars in it and handed it to him. "Here you are." She said politlely.  

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 pm
Oh, thank you sweetheart! You're too kind! And I'm not very good at singing, but I can play a kazoo pretty well, hahaha. Sophia-chan, it truly amazes me that I managed find a girl like you. In all my years on this earth I've never met anyone who was half the woman you are. I'm so, so happy that you're mine. Or should I say I'm yours? Well, you get my drift. Anyway, I love this tea! Did you make it yourself?  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff