Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:01 pm
"At first i had given up but concerning on your stubbornness, It made me want to break it but i can't cause i'm stuck in this human form and i don't know how to turn myself back......well my powers have regained but I'm stuck with you." I grinned mischievously.

"Please take care of me from now on Mistress!" I told her.

In that instant she grabbed my collar and we were in a quiet alleyway.
i drop my invisibility spell and i greeted her with a cheerful, naughty smile.

"It seems that someone is trailing us......he have just hid himself behind that wall" I pointed as i whispered to her. She knew it as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:34 pm
"What? Someones following me?" I said and turned only to catch a glimpse of a swirling cloak. I ran to the pavement to meet only air and the walkway.

Huh? Was that my imagination? I asked myself. I turned back to the boy.

"There is no one there kid. Don't foll around will ya," I said in an annoyed voice. I sighed. Of all people, why am I stuck with a brat behind my back. A magical brat of all brats available! I thought in fury, head between my thumb and forefinger.

"Fine, if I'm gonna be stuck with you for a while I want to know your name. We haven't properly introduced ourselves back at the forest," I said heavily.

"And then, we'll go to the library and I want to look at the history of the forest since you won't tell me anything," I told him of my plan. He won't do anything silly right? I mused. Nah, he won't. He's probably stick to my side at all time, I thought.

"Do yourself a favor and stick to me unless you want to lose yourself here," I instructed. "And no calling me mistress. It gives me the creeps," I added, shivering to prove the matter.

"One more thing, don't lie. There was no one tailing us."  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:44 am
Ugh, why am I stuck with babysitting a kid like him, I thought giving a dirty glance to the boy floating invinsible beside me. He was staring at the crowded walkway. Finally, we reached the library of the city. But I had this feeling as if I'm being watched. I wasn't being paranoid or anything but I kept feeling eyes boring into my back in a creepy way. I tried ignoring it, which succeeded for like five minutes, but in the end it was futile. I could still feel the gaze.

"We're here!" I exclaimed aloud. "Now we can begin the search! I'll find out what's the secret behind that creepy forest and I'll free all the innocent souls trapped within!" The boy gave me a look that clearly said; 'What?'

"Come on kid. You're gonna help me read since you have nothing better to do," I said cheerfully reveling in the sight of his pained expression. I forgot again to ask for his name. Heck, I don't want to know his name. I'd rather know the gorgeous guy from the ramen shop earlier, I thought with my eyes sparkling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:33 pm
"There was really someone tailing us, and FYI...........as i heard a woman in the street said.....I'm not telling lies. I only tell it when" I looked at her, "Its necessary for my sake" I continued.

We reached the Library and WOW! There was a lot of books and scrolls. I was tempted to read them all and I really did. I hurriedly flew towards the biggest book I saw and its a folklore on histories and stories of cursed places, ancient ruins.............and the non-forgiving forest.

I smirked happily. I found it before her. now let's see where i can read it peacefully.

I still won't tell her my name, Master said never tell a human your real name or you'll be is or her slave until that person decide to dispose of you. I sighed, I love my memory, there so sharp.

I found a small corner isolated from all the other places and it was greatly hidden by the huge shelves surrounding it. I could never find it if i was not flying.

Now let's see what information you got.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 pm
"Hey! Where are you going?" I called the moment the boy took off. I followed silently till he reached an enormous book entitled 'Fairytales and History' and I couldn't see the author's name. He scanned through it and stopped at a page with his eyes widening to the size of tea saucers. He was clearly exited.

Huh? What's he so happy about? Does he likes books? I wondered. Oh well, he's outta my sight for a while at least. I can have some alone time with precious books, I thought happily. Actually, I was really tempted to follow the boy when he flew off with a gleeful expression. I had a feeling that he had somehow found out something important. Hmm, should I or should I not? I asked myself. Nah, let him be.

So I started with books that dated over a century ago regarding the spot of the non-forgiving forest. I took the one that had topography and magic. And my how dusted it was. So I sat down and started reading.

It took a while to find the exact location of the forest but when I did, I was astounded with what I found. There used to be nothing but sand at that particular place.

I was absolutely exited. Before I continued, I piled up a few maps dating from a century ago till 30 years ago and a few more books regarding sorcery. And then, the journey to understanding began.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 am
When she was reading book
I shouted "Stop reading!"  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:33 am
"Oh man...why do they have to repeat the same thing over and over again," I groaned. I have been shifting from book to book for half a day now. And the only thing I learnt was that there was only sand in its place and then forest magically appeared there. Then, there was this part that said that people used to live there but after a calamity struck, I dunno what, no more people could enter the forest without losing themselves in.

It was also said that the forest was filled with beasts of magical kind and plants that could grant one immortality.

"Hmph, no wonder people go in," I snickered. Then I slammed my head to the table. "Damn, I'm tired," I complained. So I closed my eyes and picked a random book. I opened my eyes and groaned.

"This book again," I groaned at the ruby colored book. Somehow, it had mysteriously surface itself from the piles of books around me every time I bury it. There was nothing interesting in it but well, I picked didn't I?

So I read it again.

"The same front page, the same author, the same content,...," I mumbled. So I read it page to page. Something weird came to view.

I didn't see this guy's name and face before, I was intrigued. I noted the name and went in search for the people of the same name in the name registry which dated over 5 centuries ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am
And then i repeated my self "STOP READING BOOKS!!" I shouted more louder  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:52 am
"W-What?!" I jumped off my seat  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 am
"Who are you?!!" I shouted slowly  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:00 am
"Me? I'm someone reading in a library. Doncha know that you're not supposed to shout in a library?" I was pissed and annoyed. the combination doesn't mean anything good. First the brat now a shouting girl, what next? I was exasperated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:04 am
"Well it seems that you dont know me..." I said slowly
"I'am the Author of the book you are reading now!" I Said a bit Loudly.
"My name is Catherine!" I introduce my self  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:08 am
"Huh?" I was dumbfounded. "How could you write this book?! It dates," I checked the year, "60 years ago!" I said. "You cant be looking like this. Its either you're an imagination made by my dysfunctional brain or that you're really a ghost," I lay out the possibilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:10 am
"As you see it was my before life..." I said loudly
"I live in this forest but then i died"
"I remember WHOLE my before life"  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:16 am
"You, live in the forest?" I repeated, "The non-forgiving forest?! Are you sure you are coz I think you might be confused with other forest. You can't possibly live it that forest," I began to laugh. It was insane. I was talking to nothing. Haha.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff