Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:34 pm
One_Smile_Counts
((See, this is why I wanted to start over, because I get so darn lost that I cannot even reply.))
((then you can start over))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:17 pm
Vyking didn't try to avoid getting hit by Yami's sword, instead he just stood there. For a moment, he didn't move, a wide-eyed expression on his face as his fingers danced across the wound on his chest. In the next few milliseconds, he hit the ground, unable to move.

Joker choked out a small cry and moved to the front of her cage, "Vy? Are you alright?"

The boy on the ground just breathed, as even as before.  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:43 pm
tasmin472
"Hmm..." Aly said taking in the offer, "if you can that would be great...just don't break the lock."

Emma raised her hand, and the lock began glowing. soon it just opened.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:05 pm
"He's fine just calm down. The cut isn't deep the only reason he's like this is because I paralyzed his limbs for the time being." She used the blood sword to cut just below the back of his head and as her fingers twitched she worked on getting the chip out without hurting Vyking to much. "Just relax girlly and I'll have your brother back good as new."  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 am
"I do now," Taka said as Yami worked on taking out the chip. Suddenly he flicked his hand, sending his dagger flying towards Kuros heart."Let's see just how heartless you are."
5580 flinched at the sudden venom in Taka's voice, even though it was directed at some one else. She reached tentavily towards his mind, probing to find out why he hated Kuro so much. She soon found the memory and withdrew from his mind.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 am
xXSexy LillyXx
One_Smile_Counts
((See, this is why I wanted to start over, because I get so darn lost that I cannot even reply.))
((then you can start over))

((I don't mean to be rude, but that's where you're wrong. I can't join in somehow, it's blocking my mind))  

Colorful Shadows

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:06 am
Joker watched as Yami was trying not to hurt her brother while she tried getting the chip, "Okay, thank you" she said quietly

Vyking continued to lay on the ground, unable to move because of Yami.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:24 pm
Kuro dogded the blade with a smirk. "I tried to help you but guess that just doesn't work on reject scum like you."  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:43 pm
Joker blinked at Taka and Kuro, she wasn't very fond of Kuro, but she didn't like the fact that Taka tried to kill her when she was trying to help. She brought her gaze back to her brother, whose hand was twitching.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:59 am
"If I'm scum, what does that make you?" Taka asked Kuro."I didn't know there was something below scum." The venom in Taka's voice suprised even him.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm
Emma struggled to get the lock open. she had used the last of her energy on the other girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:58 pm
"Relax Vyking I'm almost have it." She finally had the chip in hand and pulled it out. she snapped it half before digging in her pocket and pulling out a needle and thread. She quickly stinched up the wound and then pulled the left over blood away from the body cleaning it. "Taka quit being an a**! Kuro isn't evil just doing what she was told."

Her amyste eyes grew dark as she kicked the cage sending it toppling over on its side. "Ungratful retch I should kill you now! Why I ever tried to help you is pointless!"  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:06 am
"So come and get me," Taka told Kuro, holding onto the bars of the cage."At least then I'll get away from you."She'll have to open the cage to kill me, then I'll get the others free.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:16 pm
Vyking rolled over, groaning, "I feel like I was hit by a truck" He smiled wearily, sitting himself up and rubbing the back of his neck, looking around the room at the cages, "Huh, and here I thought I was in a lab..."

Joker almost squealed with delight, if she wasn't in a cage at the moment, she would've tackled him.  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 pm
"Taka!" Yami glared at him darkly and the blood that was on her hands and face made her look ten times more horrible than Kuro.

"I'll let the scientist have their way with you." She hissed going over to Joker's cage and clawing at the bars. "Stay back or else you'll get hurt."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff