Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 pm
Caecus was already starting to feel the thoughts of new people make the haze in his mind ripple. That haze had always been there, and it only cleared when he touched someone. Trying hard to peer through the haze Caecus closed his eyes, only for a second. Nothing happened. (( Where too? I mean a pizza place, but someone needs to get us there!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:13 am
soyjoy229
((Our mini flock is falling apart Y-Y If we all want to keep it going, which i know i do, we should have another villian.))
Jamie followed beside the flock, flapping her wings silently. The wind blowing her blonde hair, with the sun highlighting her. She looked like an angel. ((xD idk, where I was going with that))

((Hey jamie is still connected to Kuro isn't she?))  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:41 am
xXSexy LillyXx
soyjoy229
((Our mini flock is falling apart Y-Y If we all want to keep it going, which i know i do, we should have another villian.))
Jamie followed beside the flock, flapping her wings silently. The wind blowing her blonde hair, with the sun highlighting her. She looked like an angel. ((xD idk, where I was going with that))

((Hey jamie is still connected to Kuro isn't she?))
((Yeah, I should think so. But isn't Kuro still at the lab? Sorry, haven't bothered to pay attention to that ><))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 pm
(( I could make another character, but I don't think I'm on often enough to make much of a difference. Once's school's over I'll be able to RP more))  

keany-beany
Crew

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:59 pm
keany-beany
(( I could make another character, but I don't think I'm on often enough to make much of a difference. Once's school's over I'll be able to RP more))
((Once schools over? In like a million months? .....that's a long time. And idc, I just don't want this to die))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm
((I could make a villian, if you want. I'm not on THAT much, but I try to respond when I can. Can't when my stupid 10-yr-old computer acts up, but I'm trying! Speaking of which...))

Having found a pizza place, Helkaril entered silently, trying to act normal, not like a bird-kid. No letting out the wings, no talking about flying, no NOTHING. She went to the counter, stepped aside, and waited for Caecus to do his evil-mind-control thing. Her stomach growled softly at the scent wafting towards them from the back room.

((sorry, can't get the pizza for ya. >.<))  

Gylfie531
Crew

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:55 pm
((GAH! gonk SO SORRY! My computer died, we finally got a new one.))

Rika followed Helkaril into the pizza place getting both a headache from lack of water and a stomachache from lack of food. "Hey, do you think Caecus got lost, maybe we should go out and look for him." Rika paused then continued,whispering to Helkaril "...Hey do you think we could go back out side find some house with no one in it and use their telephone to call a delivery then when the person gets there, we can take the pizza and ya know? Otherwise they might suspect something, if we call from a house they might think we were throwing a party."

Aly flew in circles around the town, her wings-pitch black with dark green specks- ruffled in the winter wind, It was going to snow, she didn't know how she knew it, she just did. "Great, another thing to hide from the jacked up nimrods." Aly muttered under her breath she sighed and just let go, enjoying the cold, pure air and the blissful feeling of flying. She started playing with her Sight, when you have raptor vision and the Sight, your gonna have REALLY FREAKING AWESOME EYE SIGHT. Two years ago, when she had developed this power it was overwhelming, she was distracted by the tiniest things... like water dripping from the faucet or a blade of grass being ruffled by the wind twenty feet beneath her. After half a year she got used to it. Now she was zooming in and out on different building, 'Holy crap,' Aly thought in amazed annoyance, 'How many restaurants that have the word "Taco" in them can their be in one city.' She started counting them up in her head, '...Taco Bueno, Taco Bell, Taco Casa, Taco Tiki, Taco Hut, Toto's Taco's...' Aly realized she was right above some pizza place...it looked like...Pizza Palace. 'Oh I feel sorry for the poor saps who work here.' Aly thought grinning, when was the last time she had had pizza that WASN'T radioactive? She landed in the parking lot behind a car, folding in her wings. Inside Pizza Palace-Aly held back a grin at the name- she saw some of the peo- hybrids that escaped. 'Rika.' Aly thought remembering one. Aly went to the corner of the place and manipulated the shadows to cover her, she would have to wait until they left for her to get some chum. Aly boring rapidly let her mind drift until it came to a solid subject, '...Itex.I'm so tired of that wretched place. I stay there my entire life letting them think I'm on their side and getting almost no information about their weak spots, helping one experiment go only for some kid to get kidnapped and replace them. Having to hide my damn powers, having to act like I know some info to give to those I've helped escape, having no one to confide in.' Aly thought, 'Well, one way to fix that.' Aly dispersed the shadow with the flick of her wrist and walked over, grabbing Helkaril by the shoulder, hoping this girl would not automatically flip her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 pm
(( Ugh, sorry, I can hardly get online anymore, so busy! Now that turkey day break is here I'll be able to get on for at least a week))

Caecus was starting to notice a ripple in the haze in his mind when he felt that another mutant was around. Caecus tried to look through the haze, only to be rejected again. All he could do now was wait and see what this unseen mutant would do. (( Aly's not visable right?))  

keany-beany
Crew

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 pm
((Well, are you in the pizza place, if so she's visable)
Rika looked up at Aly "Hey, you the one who..."
"Yeah." Aly said, I was wondering...could I maybe, join you guys?"
Rika looked up at Helkaril, considering her the decision maker. Rika saw Caecus out of the corner of her eye and did a short wrist movement, a sign for come here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 pm
Caecus saw the new mutant, she was at the lab, he had seen her on his way out. Slowly walking over, only because Rika signaled him, Caecus stood by Helkaril, and silenetly waited for her responce.  

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 am
((sorry i haven't gotten on in so long! i'm on vacation and can't use the internet very often.))

Helkaril considered the girl before her. She recognized her from before, and took her hand from the hilt of her knife where it had flown when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Cocking her head to one side, she paused, then nodded silently.
"Can always use another pair of wi--hands," she corrected herself. "We're going to have pizza now, obviously, then we're planning on settling somewhere quiet. So long as no one disrupts us," she said pointedly, "it should be relatively pleasant. ...Before the dog-boys show up to ruin our lives again, of course." Sighing, she turned to the window, staring out at the cars passing on the street, unblinking. How long will that last? Two days? Three? Not long, for sure, she thought dejectedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:07 pm
Aly didn't say anything but she nodded. "Need help buying some pizza?" Aly asked after a while flashing a debit card out of her pocket, Rika gasped, "Where'd ya get that?"
"I nicked it from one of the whitecoats." Aly said grinning

Rika walked over to Helkaril, "Lets just focus on now, life is so short, even when your not being chased by evil nimrods." she said.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am
Caecus was starting to get tired. The haze in his mind was growing thicker and thicker. He was sure that by this time tomorrow he wouldn't be able to glimpse into anyone's mind no matter what. Suddenly everything went black, Caecus collapsed to the floor.

Krystal slowly walked out of the shadows behind the pizza place. She didn't know how long she had been asleep, but when she awoke she was sparkling. In her sleep she had turned her body into diamond. Closing her eyes and focusing, Krystal's skin slowly returned to normal. 'Oh how I miss having a home' she thought as she walked into what looked like a pizza parlor.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 am
Aly clamped a hand over Rika's mouth, "Shut up, we don't need attention, most of the people here are too focused on whoevers with them, you and Helkaril, get Caecus outta here, I'll order the pizza, and follow you guys." Aly said, "Then we're gonna have to find someplace to stay and be safe for at least three days to discuss some stuff."

((HAHA TURKEY DAY BREAK IS HERE!!!!)))  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:08 pm
(( Ok, I'm kinda lost. So, Caecus is collapsed, Krystal is in the building, Aly and Rika are also in the building with Helkaril, right? I'm just really tired right now so I can't keep track of things))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff