Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
If you could have any Hetalia character all to your self.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColorfullyDarkCrayons

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 pm
So far I like~

Spain, France, North Italy  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:45 pm
In no particular order, as I love them all...

1. Japan. (Kiku!) Because he's just too damn cute. And his personality is like mine in several ways.

2. England. (Arthur!) Because while he may be a bit hard to handle with his angry-ness, it would be fun to have him around to mess with. xD

3. Greece. (Heracles!) Because he looks like me, has a personality like me, and is sexy. MINE.

4. South Italy. (Romano!) Because I ----CENSORED----- him.

5. Russia. (Ivan!) Because he's scary but adorable. As long as I keep him away from any kind of weapon or dangerous object....

6. France. (Francis!) Because he'd be the only one NOT on bottom. Variation is good.

7. Prussia. (Gilbert!) Because we could take over the world together with out awesomeness.

8. Austria. (Roderich!) BECAUSE.

9. Ukraine. (Dunno her name!) Because. Boobies. 8D

10. Belarus. (Dunno her's either!) Because I enjoy a challenge, and she's pretty sexy.

Sorry I had such an obscenely long list. I cannot choose between them, so we shall have a harem. I'm a pimp. Except for France. He can share my pimp-ness.

Sparky the Panda

Its Kamikio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Hong Kong. Because he rocks. We could annoy England together.

Poland. Because he'd be fun to go shopping with.

China. Because he's so fricken adorable. And I love Pandas.

Russia. Because we would take over the world.

I would hang out with any of the characters, honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm
Sweden and Finland.

To watch the butt secks obviously.

No, seriously, they're my two favorite characters. >: | Finland is adorable in every way possible and Sweden is pretty much the biggest sweetheart ever (besides Germany).

And for third, definitely Spain. Because it's Spain. <33

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

Lukasveic

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:29 pm
I would have...
1. Wang Yao, CHINA!! - Wang's cute, I'm chinese, and just for the sake of PANDAS!!!! (and he looks cuddly) he also happens to share the same last name XD YAY~

2. Honda Kiku, JAPAN!! - Kiku looks real cute, and his facial expression looks like he's afraid of being glomped out of nowhere >W<

3. Ivan Braginski, RUSSIA! - Ivan's scary, but he's also cute and cuddly in a sense XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 pm
1: GERMANY -- because I adore absolutely absolutely absolutely everything about him. We would do....so many things. Sometimes he wouldn't like it. Sometimes I wouldn't like it. But it would be ******** awesome. Nuff said.

2: Italy -- because he'd be my pasta slave and would happily make/eat pasta with me. He's also the insurance that Germany will stay around. : D <3

3: Hmm...tricky.As a cop out eehhhh I'd say UK because thattss where I'm from and we'd be ridiculously alike, other than the tea drinking xD  

Cana Untitled

Crystal Ai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 am
awww i can't have them all sweatdrop ?

lol i guess if i HAD! to pick only one, i'd say it was a 3 why tie between N Italy S Italy and Canada

why you may ask? because they are all so cute!!! heart heart heart xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:48 pm
Crystal Ai
awww i can't have them all sweatdrop ?

lol i guess if i HAD! to pick only one, i'd say it was a 3 why tie between N Italy S Italy and Canada

why you may ask? because they are all so cute!!! heart heart heart xp

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~{MUSIC}
IS

lol, I'd want them all too. Well if I had to pic 3 out of the bunch....

1. Japan-He's an otaku and an aquarius, so I don't think our talks and interest will be overly conflicting. (plus he's a cutie~)

2. England-Tea and theatre, more common interests.

3. Hong Kong-Euroasian fusion and calls things as they see them. (of course I'm referring to the Hetalia Fantasia Bonus CD. ^^)

{UNIVERSAL}~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image  

VeronaCremeRoads

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 am
"El corazón de un pirata no desaparece tan fácilmente..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~

Spain is my favorite character, he is so mysterious in his own way e3e

although, I also like the characters South Italy, England, and America.

PFFT, favorite pairings~

~~

"¿No es así... Inglaterra?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:04 pm
i'd keep Alfred (America) Kiku (japan) & Ivan (Russia) all to myself  

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

topazchoco

Interesting Explorer

4,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 pm
okay, here's my list:

1) France: why? 'cause he's handsome, cute, funny, and just cool. heart heart heart heart heart

2) Prussia: why? Prussia's just plain awesome. also, add that to handsomeness, coolness, and funnyness. heart heart heart heart heart

3) Denmark: why? cause he's funny, cool, and handsome.

starting to notice a pattern? wink wink wink

4) America: he's rly funny, sometimes cool, and handsome

5) Turkey: cool, rly funny, and handsome

6) England: my friend says that im a lot like him, even tho im not a guy. but i dont think i am. *sips tea* anyway, you just cannot not like him. (he's rly funny, too)

SERIOUSLY OBSSESSED WITH HETALIA. seriously.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt331/Sayano/Axis Powers Hetalia/Anime2498.jpg
Mod: [Pic cut to link for page stretch]

yes. im obssessed. greatly obssessed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:36 am
1) England - His company would be very enjoyable... when he's not cranky. It would be so nice to have a peaceful afternoon tea with him and just... be with him. /// <3

2) Canada - He's such a sweetie!! I'd love for him to make his best pancakes for me; And maybe even... cuddle? H-he seems like the cuddly type. x///3

3) France - We're both French; so we can communicate in another language besides English. ^_^ He's also... gah, I can't deny his irresistible charm. >///<

4) America - Yes, he may be loud and over-the-top silly but his enthusiasm is so contagious! He would be so much fun to hang out with. ^_^  

Miss Whimsi

Spoopy Duck

9,250 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Partygoer 500

Idol_Master_Anzu

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:57 pm
1. Vietnam- A non official character but I love her and we could cook rice together at home biggrin (don't mean it to be a stereotype) anddd we could both beat America cause I dislike him to an extent.

2. Italy- My friends tell me I act like him because I'm clueless most of the time and I loves my passtaaaa!~ We'd sooo get along and go around just having fun & being random! x3

3. Canada- He's UBER adorable! I love how awkward and quiet he is & I'd huggle him to death! Cx  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:55 am
1. Canada - He is just sooo cuuteee~! Molestmolestmolest

2. Prussia - Because He will look awesome in maid outfit~!

3. Poland - [Patriotism_mode=off]  

Perelka Lyoko

Durem Regular

Neon Galaxies

Dapper Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 pm
(◕ ◡ ◕)

User Image

Oh! This is a fun thread~ whee It's also hard to not like, write reasons for like, every country, because every country is awesome in Hetalia.... If I could have any countries to myself....they'd be:

1. Lithuania: I.Love.Lithuania. He's sooooo adorable. I like how nice he is. <3 Liet also has issues, just like I do. XD My hair naturally grows out like his, too, so it'd be fun to like, pretend to be twins together. =D I always knows how Liet feels when he's like, stuck at Russia's place. I get taken advantage of easily too... We can always cry to each other if we both are sad and stuff~ *hugs Liet*

2. Russia: Russia is very cute. He also looks soooo comfortable to hug. I want to cuddle with him SO BAD! ....I feel like Russia is a lonely country though, and I'd sooooo keep him company, because being lonely is not good at all. D: I'd also take Russia to a warm place full of sunflowers. I don't like cold either, so we would both be happy in the warmth~!

3. North Italy: I'm a brainless kid, just like Ita-chan~ And we're both whiny and cowardly...and fun-loving too! I want to go like, shopping with Ita-chan and make pasta together while singing "Let's Boil Hot Water". 3nodding I would love to tease Doitsu with Ita-chan. *lol* We'd have lots of fun together. ^o^

(◕ ◡ ◕)

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces