Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature
Dou Have any pets?what names?what breed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeon Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:42 pm
I have two pets I have a cat who is gray and white like a tabby his name is Spazz and I have a puppy it is a puddle mix and he is all black and his name is Max or as we call him IMax  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Dog.

Chihuahua x Mini Poodle.  

Taeaomo

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 pm
I have one pet

She's a horse. Her name is Madi, she's twelve years old and is a Canadian Warmblood mare.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm
Well, I used to have a chihuahua named Kitty (she looked like a kit fox, but she died about a year ago), and now I have two roosters named Nicky and Micky (they're brothers), a chicken named Miyuki (she's their sister), a cat named Twinkle (named her that like 5 years ago), a fish named Guakamole (don't know why I named him it, I just did xD), another Chihuahua named Dude, a bishon frize named Pebbles, a half poodle/half bishon frize named BB (she's Pebble's daughter), a rabbit named Velvet (she's so soft!), a hamster named Mushi, two guinea pigs named Bulls-Eye and Fink, a cow named Cocoa, a miniature horse named Mini Mouse, and a goat named Lockie.

Yes, I do have a lot of animals. I live on a small farm, and even tho I have a lot, I love them all very much. Oh, and I just named the animals that are mine, we have lots more that are my dad's, mom's, and brother's. xD

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Razorblade_Ragdoll

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:10 pm
A pureblooded 2-year-old beagle by the name of Willow-- my mother named her, not me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Sera Says:

I have lots!
Lets see I have 2 guinea pigs one named Charles and the other is Roy then I have a Rat Terrier named Kate and a chicken named Charlotte and a few fish that don't have names lol

Serafeen

Sugary Snack

Spurtles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:32 pm
I have one chiwawa named Tommy.
I really ♥ him a lot! & i have two parakeets! (:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 pm
I have lots of pets!

-My lovely baby Gerbil, Candy. She is the sweetest! She won't bite either! [unless you leave the smell of food on your hands >o>]
-My Cat Cleo, an tiny distinct tourtashelle tabby
-My other cat snowball, he is a huge fluffy grey ball!
-My brother's two pet mice[whom I feed, clean, and love]
-My Pitt bull Mollie, she's the sweetest~!
-My twelve year old long haired dauchound, Dutchess
-and My mom's friends dog Sasha, a Chihuahua Rottweiler mix[crazy huh??] [she's not mine but I dog sit her a lot! o:]

Checkered Dreaming

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:39 am
I have a black and white rat named Mr. Pickles (my sister named him, I usually call him Pickle or Rufio) and two kittens (strays, so idk their breed. Brother and sister though, and they look a lot like the domestic long hair cats in this thread.) named Jynx and Dorian Lucius Houdini the 14th (everyone wanted me to call him something different, so I just gave him all of the names ^^;; ).
In my house, as of now, until I move, there are also a female Yorkshire Terrier named Sadie and two cockatiels named Rogue (female) and Lex Luthor (male).

All of them are jealous of the other and all of them want your attention if you are talking to/playing with one of the other ones. gonk

I also used to have a Siamese/Russian Blue mix named Geisha. He was my baby and I miss him greatly. T^T  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 am
Meh? I have a cat named Prince Mouis the First (Persian White)
and two doggies named Zorro and Roger ^^

Mistress Amy Rose

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:30 pm
My current pet is an Indian Star Tortoise, her name is Luckies.
Before Luckies came, I had two chicks, Lala and Kiki.

I also had a stray cat named Fido and a stray dog named Rocker. They both died in a car accident. RIP.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:32 pm
I have a Dog named Toby and a Tortoise named Gary.

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 pm
I have one dog,a three year old orange sable Pomeranian that I named Naruto heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm
I have many pets~

I have two dogs and they are Cocker Spaniels. They are brother and sister, named Tilly and Gunther. They are 63 years old in dog years (9 years old in human years) and are lazy at times...

I also have two guinea pigs (They are actually my sister's pets, but I feed them and care for them, so they count). My sisters named them Hazel and Squeakers, and they are both female. We aren't sure how old they are, but they have grown alot and Hazel is quite pudgy. They're favorite food is carrots, but they also love celery. When they hear someone open the fridge, they start to whistle for carrots!

And last but not least is the betta fish, Rainbow. (Sweet name, huh? Another name from the mind of my sister!) We have had that fish FOREVER. We got him at Wal-mart nearly 3 years ago, and we are kinda waiting for him to die. Sure, we feed him twice daily, but fish are kinda boring to me...  

loudpurplewolf

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm
Dog, Alex, Female, Mix breed. :3

Also, four cats (I have seperate houses, so its not really that many xD) Oreo, Zoe, Cloe, and Cuddles. :3  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff