Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Couple Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want to couple cosplay?
I do, and have! It's fun!
27%
 27%  [ 46 ]
No. It'd be creepy.
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
I have a boy/girlfriend and am thinking about it.
26%
 26%  [ 43 ]
I am single, but really want to.
44%
 44%  [ 73 ]
Total Votes : 165

Mao-sensei

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:46 pm
User Image
I don't have a boyfriend, nor any guy friend who'd be willing to do it, but if I could, I'd want to couple cosplay as:
Megurine Luka & Gakupo Kamui (Vocaloid)
Kairi & Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Kyon & Haruhi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Tidus & Yuna (Final Fantasy)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm
I really wish I could do a couple cosplay but it's kinda hard when your boyfriend doesn't live where you do =/  

Pisti of Artemyura

mozfart

Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 pm
Ooooh. I looove the idea of couple cosplay. I think it's uber kewt. <3 I know I wanted to be Princess Peach next year for my conventions, and I think my boyfriend wanted to be Mario.~ So, we'll probably do that together. And, I think my boyfriend wants to cosplay as Boxman. If you don't know who he is, search him on YouTube. Though I'll be cosplaying as Hatsune Miku from VOCALOID 02 and Mikuru Asahina from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, I'll be playing the role as Boxman's girlfriend. >~>; B'AAAAWH. Anyway, I love the idea. It's just so cute. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:50 pm
So far my Boyfriend and I have done Milly (me) and Suzaku (him) from Code Geass. Which ironically were the costumes that we met in XD

We're planning on Kamina and Yoko from Gurren Lagann and Haru and Elie from Rave Master at some point.

We tend to do more crack couples than actual couples. For example we are doing Shun'o (me) and Ishida (him) from Bleach this year.  

13Kai-Kai

Wild Spirit

19,750 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 am
On Halloween weekend last year, I went to a small Vermont convention called Bakuretsu Con and cosplayed with my boyfriend. He wanted to do Love Hina and since it was easy enough to find all the pieces I said yes. He went as Keitaro and I was Naru. A lot of people recognized us, it was awesome. I never had so many people take pictures of me before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:26 am
Kira the wanderer
On Halloween weekend last year, I went to a small Vermont convention called Bakuretsu Con and cosplayed with my boyfriend. He wanted to do Love Hina and since it was easy enough to find all the pieces I said yes. He went as Keitaro and I was Naru. A lot of people recognized us, it was awesome. I never had so many people take pictures of me before.

You guys got pictures? My best bud was like into Love Hina for ages and still goes off on it all the time. I'd show him this just to see a fat hetro squee like a chick.

I wish I could do a couple cosplay but never have any female friends to do it with and none of the girlfriends I've had are into anime or cosplay so it sucks. My friend Sarah wanted to do Tifa and Barret from FF7 or dress as Tifa and Rude. (since Rude had a serious crush on Tifa in the game. If you had her in your party when you encountered the Turks then Rude will not fight.)  

User_1017918

Teh_Yuki-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:39 pm
I was gonna do a few with my girlfriend but we are no longer together  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 pm
My husband and I always cosplay together unless I run out of time (I make both our costumes). It's something we both enjoy and it's nice to be able to make costumes for both genders sometimes.

So far we've done:
Seras & Walter (Hellsing)
Belldandy & Celestin (Ah my Goddess)
Emeraude & Zagato (Rayearth)
Red Mage Arc & Refia (Final Fantasy III)
The Rain & The Little (Card Captor Sakura)
Menardi & Alex (Golden Sun)
Empoleon & Milotic Gijinka (Pokemon)  

Sephiroths samurai girl

Griff_Illwind

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:51 pm
My girlfriend and I will be doing our first couples cosplay this year.
We will be doing a umbreon and espeon gijinka cosplay for kumoricon 2010  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Well I am single but I would like 2 couple cosplay at least once. I really don't care who I cosplay as long as I know the character.
But I hope the girl would be fine with a June and Lee Pai Long cosplay
http://th01.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/f/2007/192/1/2/Shamanking__Pai_long_n_Jun_Tao_by_jrevenge.jpg  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:06 pm
I'm currently trying to convince my boyfriend to be the Sweden to my Finland (Axis Powers Hetalia). I mean c'mon, Finland needs a Sweden. :T
It's not really working so far, as he hasn't watched nor read anything from the series, but I'm hoping if I beg him enough, he'll give in eventually.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:48 pm
Me and my fiance will eventually get around
to doing these characters as couples.

Taiga + Ryuuji = Toradora
Alice + Gilbert = Pandora Hearts
Kinon + Rossiu = Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Time Skip

This year I'm going to be Taiga. Not sure if
he'll follow up with Ryuuji but maybe if he
doesn't find the right collar for Battle Royal
cause he wants to do Kazauo Kiriyama from
the manga.

AprilFR

OhNoesItsMiho

Unbeatable Lover

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Hm, I don't have a boyfriend and I clearly don't want one, but if I could get my guy friend to do a couple cosplay with me, it would be Inuyasha and Kagome. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 pm
For Halloween, my boyfriend and I did a very very quick Team Rocket grunt cosplay. xD
Not really a couple in the anime/video game, but just the male and female grunts since it was simple and not very specific. c:

Maybe we'll do a real couple in the future. heart

Kayko~Senpai

Dapper Browser

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm
I've never had a boyfriend, so no couple cosplays for me. :C

But me and my friends are doing a group Left 4 Dead cosplay this spring. So far we have Zoey (me) and a Spitter and a Witch (them). It'll be my first convention!

If I ever had a boyfriend who would cosplay (I HIGHLY doubt that'd ever happen) I'd want to go as Team Rocket's Jessie+James . :< I love those two idiots.

Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff