Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Jin Allegretto ~The Crazy Fun-loving Type~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm a fun person?
  Oh butof course! You have DDR and sweets!
  No, you're just WEIRD.....not in a good way....
  OMG POCKY!
View Results

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:01 pm
Yuki blinked in suprise at Michi's outburst. She stood motionless for a moment, before smiling. "Hovkey! Tennis! Swimming! Rugby! Badminton!"

Koku sighed and shook her head. "Ignore the idiot..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Michi stood up, revived by the words Yuki had said. "Omigosh! Rugby is one of my favorite sports! Did you know that I broke my neck after a rugby match? Hahahahaha! And swimming! I was racing with the sharks in the ocean and I won! Hahahahaha! I never lose a sports match! Mwahahahaha!" she shouted. Izumi gave up and sat on a chair. "I give up. Let her tire herself out...," she said quietly.

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:25 pm
Well?? Jin Dear are we gonna play or what??lol. who else would like to join us in our match??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 pm
Chi waits for DDR challenge. x3

"Not me." sweatdrop "I'll just watch." xD

Firizu

Aged Noob

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm
awwwww you sure Chi??lol ok then me and Jin so far any other takers??lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:47 pm
thankyou for the tea Jin it smells wonderfull! she said while smiling at him. um... can i play DDR also ive never played before?  

Saya1718

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:51 pm
Kala laughed at Michi and Yuki. She got up and started listing off sports with Yuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am
::I make my way over to Miss (ms_nanlee, forgive me sweetheart but I forgot your name in here) and serve her a slice of irresistible strawberry shortcake along with a vanilla flavored Angel Food Cake::

Here you go Princess, I hope the flavor pleases your pallet, my dear.

::I notice a rather lovely but timid young guest walk in and take a seat, asking to watch a DDR match, and I walk over to her and introduce myself::

Oh dear, where ARE my manners? It's an honor to have you here, dear Princess. My name is Jin, Jin Allegretto, and if it would please you to witness the glory of DDR, then I would be happy to entertain you my dear!

::I slip her a beautiful blue rose and smile serenely at her, before heading over to Miss Saya::

Oh why thank you Princess Saya. I'm glad my tea is pleasing to your taste buds. And yes, you most certainly may play DDR, as well as anything else you see in here. I have every video game console ever made, along with an extremely large game library to choose from::

I smile at her as I look into her eyes, before re-attending to my guest Tsukihana::

Oh, please forgive me Princess Tsukihana, yes, I would be honored to play against you in a round of DDR. Please, make a song selection. Oh, but before we begin, Kala-chan, Yuzuki-chan, Izumi-chan, Yuki-chan, and Princess Yuki, may I get any of you something? Hm, and now, come to think of it, my darling Sophia-chan hasn't been by yet to see my room...I wonder if she's okay in here hostess room.

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 am
Yuki looked over at Jin and smiled. "No, I'm good! Sohpy-chan hasn't visited you yet? That's strange..."

Koku blinked and looked up at the ceiling. "Maybe she ditched Jin for someone else..."

Yuki hit her with a pillow. "Koku! You don't say things like that!"

Koku winced as she was hit. "You we're thinking it too."

"I DIDN'T SAY IT!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Chi smiles warmly and admires the blue rose in her hands.

"Thank you... Mr. Allegretto? hehe~ And it's a pleasure meeting you, my names Chirashi, but just call me Chi"

Chi turns and looks over to Yuki and Koku and giggles again at their argument. "You guys sure like using pillows as weapons." x3

Firizu

Aged Noob

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:16 pm
"I'm fine Jin" She said. Kala stepped in between the pillow fighters. "STOP FIGHTING!" She then got hit with a pillow and feather flew everywhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 pm
"Uh...we're fine, Jin-kun. Mi-chan is still out of it..." Izumi said quietly. "Hahahahaha! I love sports! Mwahahaha!" said Michi. Chase took his cup of tea. "Michi is in her own little world right now. Let her tire herself out..." he sipped some tea.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:51 pm
Chi watches in amusement. And than decides to join in the feathery fun.

"Pillow fight!!! <3" Jumps in with a pink pillow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:06 am
sweet! we can get started, come on Saya! you can play too!:walks over and jumps on the machine: what song do I wanna play first??:steps on the ground to browse through the song selection: sweete! i wanna play this one first Jin Dear! I chose Golden Sky, it reminds me of you, is this one alright?  

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Saya1718

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:49 pm
thankyou Jin your so nice!. thank's for letting me play Tsukihana she said with a big smile so how do i play??? ive never played before it always looked like fun but i never had a chance to try it out!  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff