Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 2: The Ashen Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:36 pm
"Gyuh! Less chatter, more fire!" Not that Hars is going to help build the fire, he's just dancing back and forth to keep his feet warm.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm
Gerash walked over to the kenku, being sure to circle around any path between him and Daelos, lest he be intending to hurl more sharp objects. The wizard gathered the wood, and carried it to the center of the clearing, making a pile of no intentional design. With a snap of his fingers the wood burst into flames, and then immediately began to pop and hiss in the rain, though there was enough fuel to keep it going in spite.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:05 am
Desperately Hars begins to huddle close to the flames, eager for warmth. The swordsman bore no pride against showing his discomfort.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:22 am
As the dagger flies toward Daelos, it narrowly misses and lodges itself into a tree. Daelos immediately withdraws his crossbow and points it at Cain, but doesn't loose a bolt. He is about to speak to the Kenku, when he turns at Pelloth's comment. "What the ******** do you mean more useful? One, you haven't seen me in battle, and two I am not going to demean myself by collecting wood for those below me. I have been chosen by Zehir, drow. Whereas you just wish you have. Now take that statement back or I will shoot the both of you right here."  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:08 am
Pelloth considered a few moments before responding. It was true, he didn't know the elf's fighting abilities, but he knew his companions, and he was sure that they could down a single elf. He wasn't sure they would all assist, but he had confidence in Hars' loyalty, and no doubt the Kenku would enjoy the excuse to take out the arrogant elf.

As such, his response was "no." but not entirely desiring the conflict he then clarified his statement, "I have no doubt of your fighting abilities, otherwise why would the Stalkers have let you join their ranks, but you didn't assist us in the battle, and you didn't even perform the task you had claimed to set out to do, regardless of whether it was 'beneath' you or not." glancing to Cain he added, "by your reference to a summoning earlier, it appears you meant to kill our Kenku friend, which you clearly failed at doing," returning his gaze to the elf, he finished, "with that failure, who do you think Zehir will favor in our conflict."

He didn't want to provoke the elf further, so he didn't curse him, but he did hang on the dark power he had gotten from the dead man, ready to retaliate if he struck, and gripping his rod, ready to curse him aswell.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 am
Cain gave Daelos a quick glance, but quickly decided the dead body bellow him was much more time worthy. Ignoring both the crossbow and the argument ensuing, he picked up a scrap of skin from carcass and began nibbling on it like a tasty chew toy.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm
Daelos let an arrogant smile spread across his face. "Pelloth, Pelloth, Pelloth..." He said, while slowly shaking his head. "You miss interpret my intentions. I was just carrying out the punishment that Rithin wanted the Kenku to endure. The punishment was a test, a test which Cain passed with flying colours it seems. If he had not marched into camp with the intention of killing me, I would not have retaliated in the slightest, I would have carried on like nothing had happened. But, Cain clearly doesn't see it that way." Daelos then walked over to where Cain was crouching over Greggs still warm body. "Kenku. Will you try and kill me again? I can't have that. I merely meant to test you, as Rithin wanted, I hope there will be no hard feelings between us." As you look up at the elfs face, you see he is wearing a concerned frown.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 pm
This is exactly the reason Hars doesn't deal in gods. His Bane symbol is no more than a costume piece to him, and costume pieces are the holiest to Hars, second only to blade and armor.

"Daelos, do you, or the Stalkers, or Zehir, or whoever have grudges against any of the rest of us? It sounds prudent to know."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:54 pm
As he waits for Cain's answer, Daelos raises his head in Hars' direction, a surprised look on his face. "None of your aforementioned people, group or Deity have any grudges against any of the rest of you here no. And I, personally hold nothing against Cain; and the Stalkers as a whole, and Zehir himself wouldn't even consider Cain a being worth of note. But I believe Rithin holds a grudge for sure, he has good reason to. But, since I will report to him that Cain survived the punishment well, I believe he will not pursue any more retribution." The elf then smiled at Hars, before looking back down at Cain.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 am
Grashuk sulked further as the knife throw wound up not leading into a duel to the death. All this water seemed to be dampening everyone's fighting spirits.

"Then, theoretically, we could kill you, finish the mission, and still get in good with the Stalkers. Theoretically." It was good to be sure of the rules, after all.  

iDragow

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:19 am
"This of course assumes that we can finish the mission without him." Hars adds  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 am
Daelos gave Hars a sly grin, "Exactly." He then looks once more at Cain, "Kenku, I am still waiting for an answer."  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:39 am
Pelloth grinned as the elf backed down, but was later surprised as thoughts of killing the elf were openly proclaimed. Pelloth had lived his life in the Underdark, where treachery and deception were common place, but not openly and obviously spoken. Just another thing that even those with loose morals were worse at then him.

Rolling his eyes, he joined Hars by the fire, hoping he would drop the gruff male form for something a little more comforting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 pm
After being addressed to personally, the Kenku thought it rude to ignore the conversation now. He turned his face to the elf, the man's blood mixing with his own as it trickled down his beak. The crossbow now seemed to be pointing in his direction. Taking a wild guess, he assumed that this was because of the whole knife issue.

"I was returning your knife." Cain stated plainly between chewing the mystery man's skin sloppily. "I personally find it a great hassle buying new knives. I thought I was doing you a favour?"  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Daelos narrowed his eyes at Cain and said a sarcastic, "Sure." He then spun his hand crossbow round his finger before placing it back at his belt. "Next time, don't return my knife, or you may get acquainted with my crossbow bolts." The elf then stepped over to a nearby tree, vaulted up to a branch and then pulled himself up until he was out of view. You had gotten used to him doing this, every night on the road he has slept in a tree. He then shouts down, "Make sure to get some rest, we'll be there tomorrow."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff