Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:29 pm
zack headed in the class and looked around he saw all the cupcakes he smiled. then his smile became a frown for the only seet left was in the back next to the death penaltys leader "oh no no no im not sitting by her" zack thought to himself before the teacher told him to take his seet "oh happy day"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 pm
Kishiko experienced even more discomfort as she saw the chibi cupcake captain sit so close to her. UGHH! UGHHH UGHHH UGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! This GUY...THIS THING!!!! OH NO NO NO NO!!!! This is gonna be the longest class EVERRR!!!!!! Her deep eyes of fury buried into Zack's back.

Ichiro saw her reaction. Poor Lady. Zack should be executed first. She must be screaming on the inside. He used some of his siren powers to help soothe Kishiko. He hummed a tune which soothed Kishiko's mind instantly. Not just her but everyone in the classroom. Softer hum next time..  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 pm
Skye opened one eye as she heard a faint meow coming from behind a box. A moment later, a small black cat with peircing red eyes came out from behind the boxes. "There you are Pandora. I wondered where you went." She sat up in time for Pandora to jump on her lap. "Lucky you. You don't have to deal with those stupid Chibi Cupcakes." Skye remarked. petting her cat, who had curled up into a ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm
"uhhhh this girl this horible horrible girl why do i got to sit by her uhh this class will be terrible" he then heard a hum it soothed him a little it then he snapped out of it "is that a siren?" zack looked around and saw th person humming from where he was at it looked like he was a definite death penalty he crumpled up a paper and threw it at his head  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:43 pm
Ichiro was sitting trying to pay attention in class but the fact that Kishiko was next to him made him want to turn his head and pay attention to her. Every time she moved, every time she played with her hair, just about everything! He even envied Zack because she occasionally stared at him angrily. He wanted her to notice him but...I guess he needed to be around her more and be a personal part of her life...or atleast get to be by her side more. Then he started to drift into his dreamworld where he was Master of DeathPenalty along with Kishiko as his girlfriend. To him being with her would be as close to heaven as he thought he'd ever get.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:48 pm
He snapped out of his fantasy world when he felt a ball of paper hit her head. He looked straight at Zack who was also looking at him. "Dude what's your problem!"

Kishiko stared at the lil punk of a cupcake. She stood up and said, "Don't hit him! You want a piece of my fist!" She didn't notice the teacher staring at them. "Zack, Ichiro, Kishiko, see me after class!" the teacher snapped. She slumped back down in her seat then the teacher started teaching again. "Thanks alot," she whispered so only she, Ichiro, Suza, and Zack could hear.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:03 pm
zack laughed a little "no prob tell me when you want me to do it again" zack turned around and looked at them both "whos this kishiko your boyfriend ive never seen you stick up for anyone like that before" zack smiled at them both knowing it would annoy them  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:11 pm
Kishiko blushed alittle. Blushing!! She had to think of a lie. "He is definitely not," she whispered angrily. "I just have very big plans for him. Plans that will increase our popularity and crush you into the dust." She nearly growled.

Ichiro almost smiled when she blushed. So..she might be able to love me back... His thoughts were soon crushed as she said that she only had plans to benefit DeathPenalty. Maybe...maybe its a lie....I'll remain hopeful.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 pm
I started to walk to the office to get my schedule. Once i got it i continued on to the first class it said Sexual Education. On my way there i saw a couple of people from Death Penalty and Chibi Cupcakes and just like on the first day i arrived here they were trying to get me to join them i balled up a peice of paper from my notebook and chucked it at a Chibi Cupcake and threw an extra pencil at someon from death penalty who was holding up a sign saying Join Death Penalty or Suffer the Death Penalty. I walked a little longer till i found the class then opened the door and stepped in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
zack smiled at both there reactions and being a cupcake he couldnt beleave he was actually gonna say this aspeacally about a death penalty " aw cmon kishiko dont be so rough on the guy i mean atleast give him a shot he doesnt look all bad you kinda just stomped on his dreams a little bit there" he then smiled a lil at the guy then looked back thinking why did i just do that for a death penalty uhh im too soft i think  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:17 pm
Kishiko watched the new guy stepped in. He doesn't seem to have a club. Must grab him before any cupcakes get him.

Ichiro saw the new guy. If I persuade him to join then Lady will be proud of me. Then thats my mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:23 pm
Kishiko blushed deeper as she heard Zack's words. She turned her head away completely forgetting the new guy and more on her embarassment. "What do you mean?" she whispered.

WOW THANKS DUDE! He knew the Cupcakes weren't bad but the only thing that kept him from being neutral was Kishiko. He was especially happy when she blushed and tried to hide it. That was...so cute...

(thanks for joining darknezz really appreciated that you join the cupcakes its fun to argue with someone ^-^ you too qwfs neutral guy nice touch. By the way this is how you can talk to other members without interfering with the story =) be sure to keep everything you wanna say to other gaia members inside parenthesis. Changing the color helps too.)  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:23 pm
I stood there while the teacher came up to announce me. I saw a couple of Chibi Cupcakes getting ready to pounce.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:25 pm
Pandora lifted her head and gazed at Skye, letting out a plantive meow. "I refuse to go to that class. Sex Education is terrible! So don't even try and convice me to go there." Skye said, staring at Pandora with disbelief. "I can't believe you would even suggest that. Besides, who would feed you." She said, pulling out a can of tuna for her cat. "Eat." She stated once she opened the can and set it on a nearby box. She shifted in the hammock and laid down, watching as the little black cat ate her dinner.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm
zack saw the new guy he didnt seem to have a club he wrote a note nd passed around to all the cupcakes they all then ignored the new kid zack then turned around again " i mean atleast give him a chance he might make you proud maybe he could even be more sinister then you if he wanted to just give the guy the chance he deserves if you dont like him at least you experianced something new" the whole time zack was thinking what the hell are you doing man helping out death penaltys cmon are you crazy thats it your crazy  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff