Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:07 am
inkheart-21-death
Soli nodded."Bargo what happened in the club?"

"nothing that concerns our people. The prince was killed though." He turned to hana. "because if you come to see me, we will have a good time and I will treat you like a woman, no a goddess"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:11 am
User Image
Hana-Shi looked to him with a questioning look. "You say you'll treat me like a goddess? and how does one do that?" Her had captured a little interest from her. She quickly turned her head towards Soli. "The Prince's death is of no concern. He was not of our kind."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:18 am
"By giving you the greatest pleasure of the flesh you have ever felt. Stop on by my place sometimes if your curious."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 am
Soli knew that the prince was not one of their kind but she couldn't help feel a little a sad that he's dead."Still seems sad to know he's dead and not knowing who killed him epically since I found those foot prints over there."Soli pointed to the footprints.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 am
inkheart-21-death
Soli knew that the prince was not one of their kind but she couldn't help feel a little a sad that he's dead."Still seems sad to know he's dead and not knowing who killed him epically since I found those foot prints over there."Soli pointed to the footprints.

"This is of no concern to our race, Soli" he walked up to her. "I dont want to see that nice body of yours running around to help these people. i could think of way better uses fo it." Brago smirked  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 am
User Image
The right Side of Hana's mouth twitched. "I might be tempted, you womanizer." she said to Brago. "Soli, don't let him tempt you too, he'll corrupt you. It's already to late for me. Oh well."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 am
"Your not man enough for me."Soli suddenly getting serious she didn't like people telling her what to do. She stepped away from Bargo.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 am
" Thats because I'm not a man, I am a Demon" Brago retorted. He suddenly got a serious face. "Leave this matter to their kind, Soli. I dont need anymore "accidental" slayings of my people. I might just do something drastic if you end up dieing."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 am
User Image
"You seem to be underestimating the girl Brago." Hana said, her voice going from apathetic to serious. "She can probably defend herself better than I can deffend myself." Even though both of the other two where taller than her, the look on her face would be scary enough to scare anyone who was not use to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:37 am
Soli just stared at him and started walking inside the club. She looked around until she saw another woman.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
"You seem to be underestimating the girl Brago." Hana said, her voice going from apathetic to serious. "She can probably defend herself better than I can deffend myself." Even though both of the other two where taller than her, the look on her face would be scary enough to scare anyone who was not use to her.

"You seem to forget what they did to my second in command Hana. The way how he was turned into swiss cheese. Do you know how much it took me to not start a war on the spot? That was just a guy.. Imageine if one of my girls died. I think I would go on a rampage."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am
User Image
"So If i get killed, you'll be my vendetta?" Hana-Shi said to Brago, her voice morphing back into its normal not caring tone. "Glad to think someone might care."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:46 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
"So If i get killed, you'll be my vendetta?" Hana-Shi said to Brago, her voice morphing back into its normal not caring tone. "Glad to think someone might care."

"I have my own code. Care about women." Brago laughed. "Hana, can you watch over her for me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:48 am
User Image
"Why should I? She doesn't hold my interest." Hana-Shi told Brago. "What reason could you give me to do this for you?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 am
Soli just needed to smell the blood and ran out the club and on to the street following the scent.To most people she looked like a blur.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games