Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:59 pm
June took notice of his keychain, holding the same symbol as Demitri's necklace. she glanced between the both of them
"....are you two in the same club or something? you both have that symbol on an object...." she asked. she put her hands on her hips, knocking her keychains a little in the process.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:04 pm
"Oh...This?" He pointed at his keychain "I just picked this about awhile ago" saying in a warm voice, lying. "Is she alright?..." He was referring to the girl who nearly fainted. As he spoke he never took his eyes off of Demetri.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 pm
"oh" june said, "where'd you find them?" she asked curiously. she pulled off one of her keychains, that was a crown with black mouse ears coming from the top and said, "i have keychains as well, but i've never seen any like that before."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:08 pm
"i got this symbol from my dad, i dunno whats wrong with her?" Demitri shrugged, glancing at the Nobody, Demitri was kind of surprised, he thought he was the only one there  

shadowangeldude

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:10 pm
Knew it Zenjin thought coldy. "A strange man just gave it to me" He said, lying again. Zenjin recognized that keychain she had and started staring at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 pm
June smiled.
"it is sorta strange, isn't it?" june thought for a second, "come to think of it, most of these keychains i don't even remember finding....i woke up one morning and they were on my keyring."
June put the keychain back on the keyring, looking at the rest for a moment before dropping them and looking up again. they jangled as they settled.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:23 pm
"Oh....i see." Zenjin said, while almost cringing at the sound of her keychains jingling. I need to get him away from her somehow he thought coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:26 pm
June looked back at Demitri, then up at the clocktower. it was almost six. June swayed a bit back and forth, holding her keychains. she debated holding other ones up to pass the time, but decided not to. she looked at the man in front of her again.
"I never got your name" she said.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:32 pm
Zenjin thought about it for a moment "Zenjin....and yours?" he said warmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 pm
"June. nice to meet you,Zenjin." She said smiling. "are you new to traverse town?" she asked. She almost always got herself lost, and thought if he had been here a while he could help her find her way around. and Demitri was tied up with the girl who almost fainted in front of the trainstation.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:46 pm
"Ahhh June, thats my birth month. Nice to meet you too. Ohhh no im just visiting, i was planning to return home on the train soon actually." Zenjin said. This is aggravating. I suppose i can just leave him a note.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:47 am
June sighed, she hlaf-smiled about his birthday though. She thought it was amusing. June turned her head towards the trainstation at the sound of a visiting train headed this way. She didn't bother to cover her ears, even though the train's horn was so loud.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:28 pm
the oncoming train stopped at the station. After the last signaling horn, june dropped her hands to ehr side. She messed with the keyring as she watched the train.
"I thought there wasn't supposed to be a train until midnight." She said, completely cunfuddled. Unclipping one of the keychains, she looked at it. The keychain was actually a key, but instead of a turn handle it was a clock, one that had the main two hands, then three other hands in smaller pockets that seemed to rotate at unusual speeds. The clock in the keychain wasn't right, but June looked at it as if it were.
"They're a few seconds late,if it was supposed to be here at six." She laughed slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:29 pm
((OK so there a new rule in effect, i think you guys might like it. Its on the first page. if you have any questions or ideas please let me know))

"Is that your train miss?" Zenjin asked curiously.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm
June looked at Zenjin,
"I don't believe so. the schedule said there wasn't one until midnight, or noon tomorrow....so.....no?" She said, unsure of it. She clipped the clock-key keychain back onto the keyring, the keys jangling around as they settled. She looked over at the train again, which seemed to be idling longer than it should.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff