Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:15 pm
-finds a note on the desk and contacts Black-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 am
* walks into the building an heads to desk and writes another note seeing as no one is there again. *

You will have an answer within one days time.
I will contact you with the details then. Thank
you.
Black-  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:15 am
* walks into the building and sees his signs in the front window and feels a sense of pride in owning his own buisness again * Ok well time to get to work on this place. * He began to flit throughout the building cleaning everything he touched and within a moments time the building and all the supplies still inside it looked brand new. Satisfied with his work he began to put streamers and party supplies up for later and as he walks out the door and locks it, he hands a grand opening sign above the door before heading back to the MW *  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:41 am
*Seeing the new name "Black's Hall" covering over what used to be "Dr. Hayata's Clinic", Faerie flitters over to find a locked door with a Grand Opening sign over it. Faerie pulls out a piece of paper and magically writes a note for Black.*

Dear Black,

I have strong administrative capabilities, but cannot commit to a full time position. What I [or any other Guild Mod, for that matter] can offer you is the ability to help compose and EDIT any posts that you might want changed or deleted. If interested, please PM Faerie KatrinaZ and I'll see what I can do for you.

Sincerely,
Faerie

*Faerie folds the note in half, with Black's name magically appearing on one side. She slips the note into the mail slot, then flitters away* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:20 am
*Goes up to doors of Blacks new clinic and finds the doors locked. She leaves Black a note.*

Dear Black,
Icy Reign is in bad shape. She's over at the Cabana Bar Clinic and her injuries may be more serious than they can handle. Please go check on her and ensure that she has the best of care. *starts to beg* I'm counting on you. Please save her life! gonk
Psyzapp

*Puts the note in the mail slot and walks away worried about Icy.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 am
-leaves a jar with a fairy in it along with a note-

Quote:
This fairy will heal any wound, injury, or form of sickness in exchange for her freedom. Bring it to Icy Reign and she will be better in no time at all.

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:40 am
* Rushes into the clinic with the two women in his arms and goes to the first ICU room and lays Icy in the bed and sets Katana on the couch in the room. he reinitiates and IV and starts a slow drip. He hooks her up to a BP machine and puts the pulse ox on her finger and wraps the BP cuff around her arm. He checks her stitches to make sure they are holding and notices an infection building and starts her on cefatitin IV. he steps back and looks down on her * We are going to have to wait and see how the antibiotics work. I have to go now but Katana is here..I will be back. I wont forget about you...who do you think stitched you up? * with that he flits away to the MW *  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:51 am
*wakes up to find that she is on a couch instead of a stretcher. Wondering where she is, she sees Icy on a nearby bed. She gets up and goes to check on her, and sees that she is sleeping somewhat peacefully. Feeling a bit sore from where she was pricked for the blood transfusion, she checks and sees that she is no longer bleeding, so she removes the bandage and throws it away.*Hmm, this must be Black's new clinic.....very nice.....guess I'll just hang around here until he gets back and lets me know if Icy is going to need more blood or not. *Satisfied that Icy will be okay for the time being, she looks around for something to occupy her time while she waits.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 am
* flits into the clinic and walks into Icys room and sees that Katana is awake * Hey.. * moves to check Icy and writes down her vitals on a clipboard and hangs it back on her bed. He checks her chest tube and the stitches around it and determined that she didnt need a pluerovac. he turns around to katana again *  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 am
*slowly and dizzily stirring, she opens her eyes and blinks a few times, looking around at the strange surroundings. Immediately looking for bandaidd and Katana, she sees neither. Trying to sit up, she grabs her chest in pain where the object was lodged in from earlier, only to find a plug of sorts. Breathing hard and somewhat easier, she closes her eyes and curses under her breath*

Where the hell am I? Did bandaidd have me rushed off to the hospital? Does anyone know where I'm at?

*as her breathing slows and the pain ceases, she opens her eyes and stares at the ceiling, trying to find her tunnel vision again so she can block the pain and worry out*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 am
*finds her way to Icy's room*
Hello love....
*sicks her face into Icy's upward vision*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 am
*seeing leko in her line of vision, she smiles wide and reaches an arm up in a hug*

Hey chic! How are you lovey?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 am
heheh better than you it seems
*lightly hugs back*
can I get you anything?
Maybe an alien technology crystal to regenerate your cells?
courtesy of Showa of course wink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 am
eek Um, no.... no alien tech please. I'll let good ol' Mother Nature do he thing, with medical backup that is. How's everyone at MW? Things running smoothly I hope?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 am
*Comes back into Icy's room upon hearing Leko's voice* Well, well, well, looks like we have a party going on in here! biggrin  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff