Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Do you take things from Ouran and use them in real life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Ahimay

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 pm

~☆☆☆☆☆~

Me and my friend like to model our clothes for each other. And everytime I see her in a really pretty dress I go "Ahhh~ You look wonderful! Let daddy get a better look at you.." Shes all like "What the!? Your not my daddeh!! D<" xD I have also done the pinky thing before. And once I shouted "COMMONERS COFFEE" in public and scared everybody. xDDDD

~♥♥♥♥♥~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 pm
i have a teddy bear that i named Kuma-Chan. and also me and my friends act kinda like the characters sometimes. Shadow is mori-senpai, atta is kaoru, faye is hikaru, cupkake is Honey-senpai, and i am Tamaki-senpai.  

Tema Uchiha

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Filipino Flavored Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 pm
The Inner Mind theater is a big one. (:

Then, I always use that cute face and hold my stuffed animals/ that Hani - senpai does. :3
AND when I joke around with my friends, I hold their chins like Hikaru holds Kaoru's. : D
LOLOL. > w <

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:05 pm
whenever i get upset i go into an 'emo-corner' and pretend to make mushrooms like Tamaki did in the episode when the host club met Haruhi's father...lol it always makes my friends laugh ^-^  

kumo_the_neko

zeruhi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 pm
After watching Ouran, I unconsciously picked up the habit of pushing up my glasses the way Kyouya does. Every time I realize I'm doing that, I laugh on the inside. >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm
My friends find this really annoying, and it I guess can seem kinda biased(did i spell dat right? O.O) but I often choose things based on the Host Club member's colors, like green = Tamaki or Purple= Kyouya. I've also have played Ouran sherades with my sister. lots of fun. XD and when me & my friends had 2 do tumbling in Physical Ed., I would tumble forward & then strike a Tamaki pose. There was also that time where I brought my Bun-Bun doll-back-pack 2 school cause I wanted to and was depressed. also lots of fun. Bun-Bun made many friends that day. ^_^  

OuranBleachVamp

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 pm
I like making common Host gestures, like the famous Tamaki "oh-my-gosh-I-have-a-brilliant-plan" finger point. I act like Mori when he pats people on the head (I do that all the time!!). =3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 pm
My friends and I quote it and we act some scenes. Like I would randomly shout "My lord Frederick!!" And then My friend Emma would do the super long speech she did. ^_^  

Ivy_Luna

The Lady on the moon

3,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 pm
: D
I rewatched Ouran with my boyfriend when i got the dvds and he cracked up when the hosts were screaming "OTAKU" when Renge first came
now we point to friends and yell "OTAKU"

I also random hug twirl like tamaki to close friends lol like thaat ^^ User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 pm
AF-StoryWeaver
I like making common Host gestures, like the famous Tamaki "oh-my-gosh-I-have-a-brilliant-plan" finger point. I act like Mori when he pats people on the head (I do that all the time!!). =3

Omg, I pat people on the head like that all the time too!!Oh, and plus I nicked-named my two friends who are twins Hikaru & Kaoru.in neat, 'cause the one I named Hikaru is the oldest & splits her hair to the right just like Hikaru, and the younger one splits her hair to the left just like Kaoru!! =D  

OuranBleachVamp

Naru_San__Hinata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm
yeh i always seem to do the pinky finger thing now and i always say it will be a good experience from when tamaki says it in the manga.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:25 pm
I do what hunny does but it's a cat instead of a Bunny and My teachers are like WTF?  

OMG its Okashii-Kun

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:28 pm
Yes, yes. I tend to do the oh-so famous Inner Mind Theater even in class. XD And I tend to wonder what girls are so excited about, much like Haruhi. O_O  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:13 pm
I do the whole pushing glasses up andputting the glass down on the table. My best friend and I are like the twins when we hang out. We do some pretty crazy shizz and some people actually think we're sisters, because we both look quite alike oddly. I do the inner mind theatre to help me get to sleep at night. I used to be the silent kinda person back in the day when I was at school (i'm 22, 23 in november). My little boy is kind of like my usa-chan, and I go crazy over Rum truffles. I often wonder what people are getting over excited about, most of the time I don't usually see the appeal of whatever people are so enthusiastic about.  

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Amaterasu Meiji

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:15 pm
sadly it is true but oh wells I dont care as long as know body knows where I get it from to make a comeback Im safe  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff