Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Gakuen Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better Cat people of Wolf people?
  Cat
  Wolf
  Both
View Results

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:53 am
Yoshi made it to his fashion designing class on time, "Whew, didn't think I'll make it on time" thought Yoshi sitting in his seat as class started.

"Let's see...I'm going take a math class, some kind of gym class, a business class and a music class" responded Kou after thinking about it for a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 pm
Chikao's eyes grew round. 'What is with this girl?!' he thought to himself, before blabbering helplessly as he was assigned to be her training partner.  

shirudo raiga

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:23 pm
" Don't worry, you look tough, I'm sure you'll be able to beat me, that teacher was just weak" Naoko said with a smile skipping over to her new training partner, she didn't bother to mention that her last partner was still in hospital because she had accidntly broken his leg in 10 places.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:32 pm
"music?!" kare said getting excited "what insturment do you play?!" she said as the line was finally down to the last couple of people.  

XsagwaX

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:37 pm
Kou was caught off guard by Kare's excitement, "I can play the bass guitar" answered Kou then he noticed that the line was down to a couple of people, "I guess we should get in line now" said Kou getting up to stand in line.

"To start off class today, I want you all to draw rough drafts of clothes for the next season, autumn" the teacher instructed her students.
Yoshi pulled out his sketch pad and sketching some ideas he came up with over the summer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 pm
Chikao and Naoko began working on a basic routine, working on blocks. Chikao was thankful that she wasn't trying to kill him.
"So, why are you, the class president, in a class like this?" he asked, deftly lifting his arm and blocking her fist.  

shirudo raiga

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 pm
"Well I'm president, because, well....probably because I've been here the longest, my parents dropped me off here when I was around 5, and I've never left after that" Naoko said as her fist flew towards Chikao and as he blocked quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 pm
kare followed kou to the line "That's awsome!" kare said smiling. "I was thinking about taking a music class to."  

XsagwaX

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:19 am
"Is that so?" Chikao asked. "Then you must know this place well." His cunning punch was blocked and he found himself on the defense again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:39 am
"I guess I do know it well....but it's kinda boring to me now, thats why I'm usually the in the top ten for both academic and athletic stuff, I have nothing better to do, so I study and work out, oh and I also play cello" Naoko's eyes turned dreamy looking as she said the word Cello, but she quickly focussed on the task at hand again.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:24 pm
"Hmm.Kare and Yoshi acted the kinda the same way when they ask me what instrument I play" thought Kou comparing the conversation he just now with the one he had earlier with Yoshi about music. Kou walked up to the desk when it was his turn.
"What do you need?" asked the counselor while typing into the computer.
"I need to know what room I'm staying in and a list of where my classes are with a map" replied Kou.
The counselor nodded then he got up and walked over to a file cabinet to pull out the list of classes and room number for after that searched for the school layout paper, the counselor gave the papers to Kou after he sat back down beside the computer.
"Thanks" said Kou then he walked to the side of the room to the examine papers he was given.

The teacher walked around the classroom observing students as they drew their design and she gave some advice to the ones that made noticeable mistakes. The teacher walked up to Yoshi's desk and commented his work, "Impressive, Mr.Hiro. Anybody who wears these clothes would feel comfortable".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:12 pm
Kami left the auditorium with the rest of the croud and visited her dorm, which she'd kept from last year. She checked her current schedule and decided to go through her classes today before getting business added. She left to her first period, which she hoped she wasn't late to. She wanted to leave a good impression on this year's teachers so she could get away with more later in the year. She rushed down the hall and made it into the door of her 10th grade math class just as the tardy bell rang.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:05 pm
"You play a classical instrument as well?" Chikao asked softly in surprise. "I play violin. We should get together and play a duet some time."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:59 pm
"that would be great! not that many people I know play classical instruments...." Naoko said frowning, how people liked playing with guitars and such instead of classical instruments was beyond her.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:38 am
Yoshi smiled a little about the comment the teacher made about his clothes design. The teacher walked around the room one more time before collecting everyone's sketches for a grade, "I'm sure to get a good grade on this assignment" thought Yoshi grinning.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff