Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Feed back required! All geezers please read. + registar. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Team play or every man/woman for themselves?
Team!! There's no I in team.
63%
 63%  [ 233 ]
Solo!! I wantsh it! Gimme the precious!!
36%
 36%  [ 132 ]
Total Votes : 365

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm
This sounds neat, I want in!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm
As we elder Gaians are more limited in our time and more sporadic on our attendance, teams may be unfair to those with real lives and thus limited time. So I would say individual would give everyone a fair chance as much or as little as s/he wishes to participate, with no pressure or stress or rivalry issues.  

O1OO1OO1O1OO1111

Amanea

Sparkling Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 pm
TEAM! GO!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm
FallenSammy
-stumblefoot-
FallenSammy
September Wolf
Hmm well I voted for Solo, because I think it is a little unfair that some people will be able to put in a lot of work, whilst others may not - it's like asking some to carry others.

I love to be involved in events etc, but would feel uncomfortable joining a team, as I know my contribution would be really limited.
You should join anyways wolf! lookin through one thread is a help when ya workin in teams and you never know you might luck out and find the thread with the big win hidden thingy xd
Hehe!! There is no big win thingy this time round. All icons are worth the same as each other. There will be 100 in all unless the amount of participants exceeds 50 then there will be 200. the team with the most finds will be the winner and get there avi's arted by the fabtastic Fairy Nuff!! (The GGG's resident artist)

3nodding
Lol ok then she has a thread with one in... i dint know either way or not. It was just a way to entice mr stumble xp

AH... Art... Sounds like a great idea. I am sure there are gonna be more than 50 participants since the guild is quite big... unless this event is limited to certain people (I hope not, I would be really discouraged).  

Saint_Maria

Dark Elf Mitsuyo

Tasty Explorer

20,250 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 pm
Personally, I enjoy the team idea. After all, some of us work for a living! However, simplicity will reward those who are really dedicated to Gaia. So, really it's what the intention of the game if for. Fun vs convenience, or fair vs. website promotion... Or at least that's what it sounds like.  
I wan t join with a team.  

elect82

4,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Zerumm

Teams are Go!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm
bandaidd
woooooooooo! 1st post.

Still forming an opinion. Hard to know how teams will work.... but sounds cool and funner. Ransacking the whole Guild is too much work for one person! sweatdrop
Text to go before each message

I agree, I would rather team up, but wondering how that will work, also what are these icons going to look like? be aware that someone like me in a wheelchair can't move quick, and if I do my trifocals get all foggy.Text at the end of each message

klubkyd

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

setsuru

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 pm
Sounds interesting. I'll give it a try. I voted solo simply because I'm not a fan of working in groups, but I'm not opposed to it. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 pm
Teams or solo, either one is fine with me. Sounds like fun either way. smile  

Princess Dark One

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanyaD

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 pm
hmmm  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 pm
Dr_Improveourselves
As we elder Gaians are more limited in our time and more sporadic on our attendance, teams may be unfair to those with real lives and thus limited time. So I would say individual would give everyone a fair chance as much or as little as s/he wishes to participate, with no pressure or stress or rivalry issues.

One of the reasons of why I would love to have teams is because I don't really get to know the gaians here (and outside of the guild). I participate in other forums and threads but I rarely meet someone I can talk to regularly (like you said, we all have jobs and work probably 5 days a week or more).

Being in a team would help us (or just me haha) get to know others.... and that I am not just doing gaia events and decorating my aquarium all alone. crying

Saint_Maria

encantadora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm
I like the team idea especially since I can't be on very long each day sad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm
klubkyd
bandaidd
woooooooooo! 1st post.

Still forming an opinion. Hard to know how teams will work.... but sounds cool and funner. Ransacking the whole Guild is too much work for one person! sweatdrop
Text to go before each message

I agree, I would rather team up, but wondering how that will work, also what are these icons going to look like? be aware that someone like me in a wheelchair can't move quick, and if I do my trifocals get all foggy.Text at the end of each message

The icons are LARGE and BRIGHT! Virtually unmissable.

*officially registers to play*  

bandaidd
Crew

bastion ryjel

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:34 pm
I'd prefer solo only because I failed miserably at "gets along and plays well with others" but teams is cool too. Therapist says I should socialize more razz  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff