Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:02 pm
shrukan raised his head and let out a war cry and holstered his swords "so when do we begin slaying the diceviers?" (refering to the prophets)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm
"When we are given the chance" said Logan as he walked out of the training room  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 pm
Sen walked towards the recruits. "Shrukan and Logan you have both proven yourselves as Spartans now you are to report to my ship the New Savior at 0600 hours." (6 a.m.) "The rest of you have to train more till you can serve with me." (the ones that didn't pass I will have a future training mission for you and if you can figure out why there was a Yellow Banshee you get a luck move (it lets you have uncharacteristic luck once in a post).)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 pm
shrukan bowed his head to sen "yes commander" he then headed off to the ship  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Sen was on the bridge with Logan and Shrukan. "Okay team todays mission is simple a group of brutes have been camping down near some major Elite colonys and we are to go wipe them out while the Shipmasters take care of the Covenant ships in orbit so get ready and meet me at the Wraith at deck B9."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 pm
((I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw from the RP, the grammar, spelling mistakes, and writing that's just plain horrible is making it hard to follow,

might I suggest you meet an old friend of mine, Mr. Line Break?))  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 pm
(you've barely done anything so its not really a big loss. in short noone cares)

shrukan looked down from the ship at the brutes' camp "i will treat them as heritics and wipe them from existance"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:03 pm
(Electro is gone whoop dee do we can just make fun of his character then. Also I think so far we have proven on average to have really good spelling and grammar in comparison to 85% of the internet plus who cares? You can read it.) Sen turns to Shrukan. "Remember we ourselves were once seen as heritics but I do need you to sneak in and steal some equipment first who knows what advances the ne prophet has made." Sen knew that unlike the old Covenant that this one had some inovation not just adaptation when it came to technology. (The reason they were heretics is that all of the Elites rebelled so they all were most likely considered heretics.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 pm
"yes and it was my old job to exterminate people like us" he smiled slyly "so where do you need me to go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:15 pm
"Just get inside that compound at the back of their camp find anything that isn't recorded on this file of known tech and bring it back but if you are gone for more then six hours we'll have to destroy the camp no matter what so may you run like air." (I love having Sen screw up human sayings)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:23 pm
shrukan bowed his head and activated his cameo. he took a running start a dived out of the carrier landing in a nearby tree "allright infiltrate and steal" he snuck into the brute's storehouse "hmmmm lots of brute shots and gravity hammers, nothing really speci......" he was speachless as he layed his eyes on what appeared to be a red plasma riffle but with bright green acents "no they couldn't have put these into mass production could they?" he picked it up and examined it "a real scarab rifle. interesting" he opened up a nearby crate and found several dozen inside along with what appeared to be a new equipment type. "better look around some more"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 pm
Sen was in an empty cargo hold swinging his personally altered gravity hammer the Gavel of Honor it had what would seam like an axe blade made of energy on the oposite side of the hammer's head (think of Thor's Marvel Ultimate Avengers hammer with a longer handle and a more haloish design you could say). He was worried for he was told if he Shrukan and Logan failed these next few missions they would be resigned and stripped of all weapons and rank.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Kroenig

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:33 pm
((Hey... you DO know that Spartan-3s actually already existed in the Halo mythos, right? But short of that, I'll throw a character in because I WANNA NUB WITH AN MA5B!))

Username: Kroenig
Character Name: Inan "Tooth" Steyanovitch
Race: Human
Bio: Inan Steyanovitch got his nickname for ripping out the throat of a Jackal, Brute, or Elite (depending on who you ask) with his teeth early on in his career as a soldier. He developed an affinity for blitzing into places with little regard for his own safety, generally armed with a combat knife and/or an assault rifle. His suicidal insanity caused him to volunteer for the SPARTAN-III program... and here he is.
Class: Scout
Weapons Speciality: anything with fire, SMG, M90 CAWS (the Halo CE shotgun, none of this 2 or 3 CRAP), the MA5B assault rifle, combat knife
Vehicle Specialty: Warthog, Mongoose

((Note: for a while, I was obsessed with Halo, so I know a lot about it... and I'm OCD, so I'm going to pester about this occasionally...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm
shrukan searched the place finding a few new grenades which he stored with him "hmmmm looks like not that much has changed" suddenly he came apon a large cannon looking weapon. it was dark purple and reminded him of the fuel rod cannon. he lifted it onto his shoulder and inspected it when suddenly three brutes came in smelling the air "smell like elite. we'll be eating good tonight" shrukan turned around the corner and shot of the gun. it shot out a black ball of energy that hit the ground near the brutes. suddenly there was a flash and a large dark sphere formed and when it disapeared everything inside it had been erased. even the ground had a smooth crater cut into it "experementing with anti matter? this is a great find" quickly he packed up all the new stuff he had found and left for the extraction point. once he got there he poped a flare and waited to get picked up  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games