Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
.:|The Realm of the Moon Pack|:. {-A few news updates.-} [F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:23 am
K i n u
{-Okie-dokie! n-n Art would be so awesome Shar! -Snuggles- Feel free to draw as much as you like, the front page does need a bit of cleaning. XD

As for The Dance of the Betas. It will not be taking place this fight since there are no eligible females up for it, except Kinky_Sans female and she's an elder so it would be kind of awkward. X3 Anywho, we'll figure out what we're going to do about Betas at a later point in time. n-n heart -}

((Gotcha! *runs off with her sketch book* <3))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:48 pm
It's okies Sharia it's really not a problem I'm a bit edgy right now and you're right I should have left word I don't think like that mah brain only goes in one direction. However if gould has to go at least I still have a member of this pack in snowdrop I just wanted to be a member of a pack. plus I'll still have gould he can maybe slip around the edges occassionally. I don't think he'll challange twice though he respects his son too much to do that. any ways back to thee fight O.O!))  

Syrius Lionwing

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:18 am
(( *nods* I understand. And I dont see any reason why an Ousted Alpha wouldnt occasionally sneek around to veiw the state of his Family. If Im thinking correctly In some cases the old Alpha's dont even leave the pack, they just move down into a lower status. I could be very wrong however, and im not sure how it will work in this situation. *wanders off to read the rp battle <3*))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:59 am
((gould would feel ashamed to be put below somone he had beaten in a battle so he will leave and be a lone wolf. he's a womaniser maybe he'll slip in to the other lands and spread his luvins XD!!!!))

Gould sat in the center of the den area now, he raised his voice to the wind, his long mournful howl spreading through the trees, clinging to the leaves like glue. His head lowered at last and he sat comfortably. He had laid a claim at least, he was by battle their alpha, democracy could see otherwise, he knew that, still if he was pushed away now, he could stalk the out skirts and watch his son rule. He half scoffed to himself. A defeated alpha leading the moon pack? Gods knew it had never happened before still times were changing. He shivered, though it wasn't from the cold. Let him be ready at least, let not the boy long for travel when he is stuck, trapped heer in the confines of packdom. His ears flattened and he yawned none challantly sitting with his legs tightly against his belly, he even paused to sctratch an ear, as far as he was concerened he was home.

Snowdrop had quietly followed the pack to the battle grounds. She little knew of the packs troubles she too had been away for an undetermined amount of time. She had watched the younger male fall. Her brother, her direct brother too he was matsi's son as she was ehr daughter. Licking her lips she wonderd why everyone hadn't risen their voice to the defeating alpha. She was confused she had certainly been away too long. She let out a soft howl though heading back towards the den what ever was going on, she was pretty sure she would find out soon enough.  

Syrius Lionwing

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:01 am
Rakaeba left the winding path and headed for the Den. His chilling eyes scanning the night. He felt exhausted, in pain and a little agitated. Though he slipped through the dense foliage, the snow hitting his paws and causing his steps to be muffled. The fur whipped against his winter pelt, the blue stripe across his muzzle tinged a darker shade in the shadows. The moonlight bathing their territory in a soft, silver light. He had lost the battle yes, but he hadn't yet lost everything. It was up the the pack to decide the path they would take and he could feel the midnight song beating in his breast. He panted, exhaling large plumes into the night sky and closing his eyes, taking in the scent of the earth of his home. The scent of wolves, of wilderness and the night filled his nostrils and sent a wild shiver coursing his being. It was a scent he would never forget.

The fur at his nape remained upright, though he was injured and beaten, that didn't suffocate his passion anymore than it had before they even began attacking. He still felt the same, angry, worried and protective. If only he had been stronger, he would have done his family justice. Only now he was bordering on the life of a ghost wolf and a leader. It was up to his kin. And their desicion he would respect. Though still, that didn't stifle his fear of rejection any less. The pups, he would never see them grow, claim first hunt. Nor would he run under the moon with his family and sing the song of the moon. Shaking his head Rakaeba narrowed his eyes and lowered his head. No, he couldn't think in this manner. To what end did it place him? Despair, a useless place to end up at the moment. He needed to stay strong and be mindful. Soon it would all be over.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:35 pm
Ya'kima slipped into the den after watching Rekaeba with a mornful Look. She sat down upon her haunches and watched the others of her pack. Her kin. She stood around walked to the center of the circle her stature and the way she held herself, clearly demanding everyones attention. She had had enough of these wolf games. The time had come to choose.

"My Kin, My Family My Pack. You have all witnessed what has happened here this night, and the many nights we where left alone while the moon waxed and waned. While I myself grew into adult hood with out the Guidance of an Alpha. Rekaeba lost his battle, But that doesnt mean he's an Unfit leader. I know in my heart that he is the future for this pack. " Ya'kimas bright blue eyes scanned over every member of the pack and finally feel on Gould. Her father. She smiled almost sadly. He was a father she'd never known... "Gould left us to fiend for ourselfs. A pack with no leader is no pack at all."

She turned her head and looked again around the pack. "And that Is why My vote stands for Rekaeba to lead us. My the Moon Goddess and lupine bless this pack, whom has fallen into shadow for so long."

With that she slowly left the circle and took her place with the others, waiting for another to cast their vote.

(( XD Gould would probably enjoy that very much ))  

Shariea

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:26 pm
Selena who knew none in this den had trailed at the back of the packas she entered the den and made herself scarce as she attempted to melt into the shadows while she listionened to Ya'Kima speek while her cyan eyes were focased on what she could only assume was her father. The little moon fairy, as he name translated to such, looked about at those in the den unsure of herself for once and unsure of her words and everything else about herself for that matter.

She hadn't been here in such a long time and she felt she didn't belong and was considering leaving as silently as she'd entered and hope no one noticed but held herself in check, she had to this was where she belonged, she keept reminding herself. And she also wanted to see what would become of her pack, a pack she had never known really and had spent so little time with, a pack she doubted knew her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:36 am
Gould watched the youngster come forwards. His nose twitched but other than that he made no move, he looked neiither uncomfortable nor upset at proceedings he simply sat, as a statue his cold eyes fixed upon the moon. He preyed to her to give him a second chance, if not, well he'd be back, not to worry the pack just perhaps to help them along. He never gave up that easily.  

Syrius Lionwing

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:15 pm
Ya'kima sat back and heard only silence. She frowned softly and let out a Sigh. Her bright blue eyes Skimmed across the gathering of her kin, pausing on the blondish female whom she could recall seeing as a Pup, but not sence. Many she barely knew had turned up to take in the vote, as was well. Yet this Silence urked her. With a grunt she stood again, yet this time stayed in her place. Her voice was pleeding.

"Why do you all remain Silent! In this the hour of our return! We should be rejoicing in the fact that so many of us have returned! Yet here we sit in somber silence. Many of you Not wishing to express your vote. Why is that I wonder. Do you fear Gould, Should he retake this pack as his? Do you fear his grudge against you should yuo vote for Rekaeba, or Do you justy want us to fade away to nothingness! Let your voiced be heard, and stand your ground. We are the children of the Moon, and I should not like to see our pack so easily dismissed in such a Serious event! "

She grunted again and Sat, this silence wounded her more than any of her kin could know. They had grown soft, they where a weak pack and the individual members scared to speak their minds! She looked up at the sky her thoughts on the moon. ~why have you forsaken us~ she thought sadly, and dropped her gaze. Her tail whisked against the ground as she shook her snow white fur. The pack was in serious trouble, yet met with only silence. She sighed and layed her head on her paws. Silence ringing in her ears...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:59 pm
Gould cleared his throat a smile on his doggy face "Paitence is a virtue child votes will be cast in times, the moon pack has always been a thoughtful pack did you not know this?" his voice was calm, though not at all patrobnising, he wished his daughter to see him not as just some runnaway, he wasn't some scabby rogue they could push away. His ears flattened and sat up straight as he raised his muzzle to the sky and howled at the moon his long low bay filling the air with the haunting noise. He sang to the moon and to the rest of the pack to come forth. Gould had never been feared by this pack, loved at one time.

He smirked inwardly, well he loved them all any way. He couldn't help but utter a chuckle, silent though it was, he had loved them all, his females, they had spawned such beatiful, strong willed babes and here they stood trying to force others to do something they did not wish to do in a hurry. The moon pack was nearlly as stubborn as a cat, they took their time about everything, discussed it then took their vote, to hurry was only to hinder yourself. Aftyer this long thought process the large male lay down in the snow, the crisp white surroundings crunching as he did so, his icey eyes closed and perhaps he fell asleep, or perhaps he only feined it, either way his eyes closed and his breath calmed. He was home even if they didn't realise it he would never be ruled by another he was an alpha and should he be cast out he would become a loner. He refused out right to be owned by anyone especially his own son, or, should it come to it, a female. Gould wasn't sexist so to speak but the pack had always been ruled by a male, it just didn't seem right to his sence of history and tradition, but then, times changed things.

Syrius Lionwing

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:07 pm
Rakaeba's eyes glinted in the darkness, his ears keen to listen. But there arose in his chest such a fight. To stay and hide in the darkness, or show them that he was capable. Even if he wasn't ready to fight other males just yet, he could defend and protect. Their pack had survived this long without brute strength, it would just have to continue fighting together until he could protect them on his own. Even then, unison brought them together. The ghost wolf, still in his feral form, moved out from the shadows and the foliage. His body upright, his head not high enough to envoke arrogance but at just such a level that it called authority and calm. He wasn't the victor no, but he wasn't weak either. Suddenly he shifted, making his way to the mouth of the cave and passing Ya'kima. "Have faith my sister. Keep strong in the eyes of our Kin. You do the pack proud." His voice whispering into her ear, the look on her face almost chilling in its sadness.

"Wolves of the Moon." He began, his tone sharp, full of authority and serenity. "This night, I have fallen on the battlefield. Yet even though physically I have much to learn. Mentally I can lead, with your blessing and guidance. A good Alpha takes charge, but he also listens and gleans wisdom from those around him. No one wolf is perfect aside for our God Lupine." His ears flickered as he sat in the center beside his sibling and spoke boldly. "I intend to lead our pack back to the ways of old. Yet, with Matsi's guideance, we shall become knowledgable in both the history of our pack and the current times. We will be strong once more. And never shall the moon find us in turmoil again. I pray the wisdom of our God be with your desicion tonight." His tail curled about his haunches, ears flickering back as he sat upright. The curve in his spine giving him poise as he fell silent and listened.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:40 am
Finally the blond female spoke up though she did not stand, she was far to shy for such. Her voice while soft was strong but not as confident as she had hoped it would be. "My pack, though I've not been around long enough to claim such since I've been gone so long. With how young I was when I was last in our lands I do not believe I have a right to decide one way or the other in such matters. I know neither seeking to lead nor do I know of what perils this pack has faced. So while I may be silent think not that I am here to simply watch but I am learning of what it is that I have missed and learn of how things are done in a pack."

Selena's voice faded to nothing for a moment as he looked up praying for strength and more confidence as she spoke again. "While I may be an adult I am still also a child in my knowledge of our packs history and of tradition. So I don't think it fair if I voted for either seeking to lead." And now done with what she had to say she let her voice die upon the winters chill air as she settled and relaxed. Her own tail curled up her side, limp. Cyan eyes were lowered and her ears were lowered as well.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:38 am
Rakaeba's gaze shifted to the female, his icy stare curious for a moment yet still retaining its serious air. Silent until she had finished. While it was true she had been gone from them, the fact was that she returned and wanted to belong was intriguing. "You are still a child of the moon, one of us and therefore you belong." He flickered his ears once, resettling his paws and glancing about the pack carefully. His expression gaurded, not allowing too much too fast. "This is a matter of knowledge yes, but it is also a matter of heart. The pack is faced with such a dillema not uncommon to the one you yourself face now. That is why we need to grow together and learn the steps our kin once took."

The wind outside picked up softly, echoing across the large trees. The moonlight bright and glaring, strong for them on this eve when they needed its guidance. Yes, they had been lost but now they were coming together. Mending broken pieces and becoming the pack they'd forgotten. They would be one again, the Pack of the Moon would thrive once more. His eyes turned, watching his fellow members, his elders and the young all in turn. Reforming, others were still unnaccounted for but once this matter was settled they would find them. He felt a pang to go search now, no-one should ever be left behind. Inhaling silently, the thick fur of his pelt shifting as a breeze stole inside their warm den. It was getting colder, the snows of winter would not cease. Even at such a time as this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:08 am
Gould opened an eye to look at his son for a moment, he feined to still be napping, he had no reasion to fear, he knew that all too well, if he was to be outcast he would walk away a king decrowned not a defeated pup. He smiled to himself. He could be extremely cocky when he thought about it, still, if he had to go, he could think of all the woprlds he could explore, all the ladies he could meet. He smirked to himself. Gould had always been a womaniser, though he cared about each obne of them, he had always beleived there was strength in numbers. There were alot of moon pack members, they just didn't seem to want to appear during this time. He sighed softly, his breath climbing over the ice cold snow "I have a suggestion" he whispered, sitting his ice blue eyes fixed upon the little female and her brother, comrades in arms, he was despised by them both but he cared not. His tail flicked in the snow his head standing high, his eyes filled with a slightly lazy arrogance "the pack does not seem to wish to vote, they know nothing of either of us really young one. I suggest a truce" he licked his maw, his fangs flasshing in the moon light. He could feel sick raising in his throat, he wasn't impressed, he hadn't shared his pack leadership before, why should he now? The fur on the back of his neck lifted but he took a deep breath and continued "We will walk as equals you and I, son of my loins, we will walk shoulder to shoulder and if this pack decides I am still not worthy of it's fellowship I will leave." He glanced at the female beside the younger male. He couldn't help but think she was more trouble than the male, feminists, he wouldn't see his pack run by a female, it wasn't right, this pack had always been governed by males, perhaps he was too old fasioned, still, it was tradition. His tail lashed again and he looked to the youngsters, his eyes showing no emotion. It was a new idea, if they would accept it he knew eventually they would have to quarrel once again and dub one of them the true leader, especially if the female insisted upon being as it seemed she was, thoroughly independant. Either way, this vote was seeming to become more and more useless as time went by, the pack did not wish to vote, that was perfectly clear to him.  

Syrius Lionwing

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:43 pm
(( whoo ya'kim agot a vote *dies* XD *blinks at Gould's post a bit( what happened to our pack is silent and thinks things through? *giggles* ))

Ya'kima watched closely as gould approched her brother, she tilted her head softly as she reguarded his words...a..truce? She kept her mouth shut but the fur on the back of her neck briskted. She really didnt see the good in that..there would still be a power strugle brtween the two males..there would need to be a top dog in the end. No a truce wouldnt work, she sighed softly and wrapped her tail over her paws and sighed.  
◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff