Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 pm
When he asked that question Scarlet remembered her wolf. She then told him, "Its ok if he hunts here, in fact Suki knows a great place to hunt." Scarlet smiled and whistled. Soon a wolf came running out of the bushes and ran over to Scarlet jumping on her. Scarlet laughed and petted her and soon calmed her down. "Suki can you show your fellow wolf were a good hunting ground is?"

Suki nodded and said, "Of course."

Then before the boy could say anything Scarlet quicly explained, "The reason she can talk is because i used my magic on her." Beside her Suki nodded.

((this is what her wolf looks like))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:56 pm
A talking wolf?! I was shocked. And it was white! I've never seen an albino wolf before but the one standing beside the elf was majestic. I bowed to the wolf as if bowing to a real lady.

"I am pleased to meet you, Suki. You are very beautiful. Right Kani?" I turned to Kani with a playful smile. True to its nature, Kani was not so keen to have another wolf in his presence. But then again, Suki is a female. "Kani, be nice," I chastised when I actually saw Kani scoffing.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm
"And its a pleasure to meet you," Suki said politly. She then troted over to the other wolf. She nudged him and told him to follower her. As Suki began to walk away Scarlet followed right beside her. They looked at one another and chuckled having a conversation that was out of ear shot from the two males.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 pm
"What are they laughing about?" I wondered. Kani just stayed by my side. So we followed the girls. "Hey Kani, you don't like Suki?" I asked my wolf and to my surprise, he shook his head. I wasn't surprise by his understanding but more by his not so liking towards the female wolf. Kani had long been known to understand what I say.

Them the two in front of us stopped and signaled us to stop. So we did so.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 pm
"Suki did you also hear that far off in the distance?" Scarlet looked down at her.

"Yes it seemed to be coming north of here," Suki looked at Scarlet her face serious.

"How far off do you think they are? Maybe 5 miles from here?" Scarlet looked at the direction they heard the noise.

"Yep i'd say exactly that far," Suki nodded and she growled.

"We should go check it out and make sure everthing is in order," she whisphered to Suki. There whole conversation was in a hush tone so that they wouldn't hear them. Scarlet turned to the two behind them and smiled, "We have to go take care of something really quick, so stay here." At that Scarlet didn't wait for a response and quickly ran off with Suki right in front of her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm
"Stay here?" I repeated those words the moment the girls were gone. "Hey! She ditched us again!" I said in anger. "That's the second time she went off. Must be poachers. Kani, lets follow them," I said to my pet. He nodded and we set a fast pace in order to keep up with the two.

Quite a bit far from me and Kani, I saw beings that I have never seen before. I was shocked. I had just seen a Frost People, and one look at it actually told me that grandpa was right. they looked like savages. The face they wore- I shivered. The Frost People saw me and turned to look away. I was dumbstruck.

Are all elves and Frost People able to read minds? I thought. Then suddenly the forest became dark and I had to hold onto Kani to walk. We saw light but Kani refused to go further. He was growling and his shackles raised. I knew something was wrong. Suddenly, the light was over us and around us were a dozen or so of Frost People around us. Our escape route and our way back was cut off.

Dad and grandpa was right. They look scary, I held Kani close. The Frost People's looks could kill!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm
"Suki i know you can sense the same thing, go make sure that the Frost people know that the human and wolf mean no harm. I'll take care of the poachers."

Suki nodded and quickly made her way back. When she got there the Frost people were closing in on them. Suki quickly jumped in front of them, "Stop dear Frost people, this human and his companion are of no harm. Instead go and make sure that your own people are safe from the poachers that seem to be coming from all directions!" Suki spoke in a rush knowing that Scarlet could be in danger.

The Frost people looked at each other and nodded. Then quickly they were off back to there home to protect there territory. Suki was releaved and then took off as fast as she could to make sure Scarlet wasn't hurt. Almost all the poachers that always seemed to come back knew about Scarlet. And one thing they always had in mind was to get rid of her. Finally Suki made it but horrifing was the sight to be seen. Scarlet was pinned by two sword thrusted into ther shoulders. Suki growled and bared her teeth at the poachers who had done that to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:47 pm
I managed to keep up with Suki and saw the horrendous sight. "Kani, back Suki up," I ordered in a whisper to my beast. The poachers had not seen me so I circled the area to find a perfect place to shoot.

Kani jumped out from the darkness of the forest and pinned down one man and took away his rifle. Another man saw him and released a shot only to find Kani gone from the spot. Suki meanwhile was pulling the swords pinning the elf to the ground. I saw the blood oozing out of her wounds. I prepared my revolver to shoot.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm
Scarlet fell to the floor unconsious. Before she was pinned she managed to get rid of half the men. Now everyone else were dealing with the rest. Suki nudged her trying to awake her. Suki's white fur was covered in her blood and she gave a howl. She then charged to of the men that were trying to get Scarlet and finish her off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 pm
I aimed and shot one mad on the leg. He fell, screaming in agony. I saw one trying to shoot Suki but Kani managed to overpower him. I took out another one by the leg too and another. Suddenly, they seem to realize that someone was also shooting them but it was before I realized that they had realized about my presence. I released shot after shot and suddenly, someone came behind me and knocked me into the open area. I fell right beside the unconcious form of the elf.

I groaned and got up instantly. My revolver was still in hand. I shot three more of the men before my bullets ran out. There were still five left. Kani and Suki were panting in front of me. I noticed the shotgun at my side that Kani had taken from one man. I weighted my chances. Shotguns are extremely dangerous because the bullet spreads. Its good in close combat but harmful in distanced fight.

Be damned with it! I thought furiously and I took the shotgun and ran towards the five men. Instead of shooting, I knocked out three of their guns and Kani and Suki pinned down there rest. Now, there were no more of a threat they retreated.

"Curse you boy! You'll pay for this!" One man shouted. I ignored him and gathered the elf in my hands.

"Suki, where do I go? We have to treat her now?" I urgently asked Suki.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 pm
Suki answered panting, "I don't know....we can't go back to her village...its complicated." Suki sighed and started to panic. "Wait could you please take her to your place...maybe someone can help...i don't know anything is good at the moment." She somewhat pleaded to the boy who held her dear friend in his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:17 pm
"Alright," I said after a thought. "Lets take her to my place. We'll come in through the back door," I said and we were on the move.

Getting back was simpler than I thought. I thought there might be some of the poachers waiting at our path to ambush us but we got back to my cabin smoothly. Kani went ahead to make sure it was safe and we entered the kitchen. No one was there but I heard angry voices from the living room. As quietly as possible, the four of us went up to my room. I laid the elf on my bed and went to look for the medical kit. I heard again the angry shouts.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 pm
Scarlet lay limp on his bed her blood not ceasing. Suki lay on the bed next to her worried hoping she would be ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:55 pm
"I've got the bandages," I declared the moment I entered my room again. I sat by my bed and carefully peeled away the layer of clothing at the wound. "Wait! Water," I gasped and I quickly ran for water. This time, I heard some of the arguments.

"Bill! You're the only one who has a kid that age!" A man's voice rang. I recognized the voice as the one who swore at the end of the fight. I paled and quickly ran back to my room and locked the door and window. Suki and Kani stared at me with confused eyes.

"Later," I said and I started my work on the elf's shoulder. I had had my hands washed already so infections could not happen immediately. I took the cloth I grabbed when I took the water and cleaned the sorrounding area of the wound. Once done, I took out the antiseptic and dap the wounds with them using gauzes. Once done, I took out the surgery needle and its thread. I took out the opium liquid and dabbed the skin sorrounding the wound and the wound.

Hope this won't hurt much, I prayed and slowly, I set to work.

It took me half an hour to finish one shoulder and I proceeded to the other.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 pm
Suki watched closely also hoping Scarlet wouldn't be in any pain. But soon the worry went away when she remembered all the other times Scarlet got badly hurt. Some not as bad and some worse then she was at the moment.

Scarlet woke up a couple minutes after he was finally done. Her vision was blurry and her eyes were barely open. She reached out a bit and felt Suki's furr. She softly petted her and insured her that she was ok now.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff