Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:28 pm
Kaori smiled a real, true smile at Shen's amazement.
He's just like a big kid. It's majorly cute.
Kaori had always gotten along with kids and been able to fit in with them, probably because her own childhood was cut short by her parents death. She had been on her own since she was eleven and found alot of what she did was actually quite childish in a less obvious way. SHaking her head she allowed herself to slip back into her malicious glee, if only to keep people from asking questions with famous death glare.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:38 am
Chiya walked toward the museum, knowing very well that it was locked. Closing her eyes, she shifted into a bug. She inched under the door and then shifted again to open it from the inside. She smiled when Kaori handed her clothes to her with a sarcastic smirk.
"I really need to learn how to shift with them on and how to keep them on."
Chiya sighed and began to lead the two through the huge building until she stopped at a particular exhibit.
"Here we are. This will do just nicely! I think the lion would even be jealous."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:34 am
Kaori looked around at the small museum, suddenly glad she lived in a small town. "So glad town council is to poor for guards." she said, specifically poking an exhibit she had been told not to touch the only time she had come.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:23 am
Lynx found himself standing outside the largest house in the town owned by the richest man in the town, bought with ill-gotten gains, it was guarded by a few guards with guns and dogs. The wall around this mansion was tall and to any normal person unclimbable but, to his delight, Lynx was no ordinary person. Placing a hand on the wall he closed his eyes, the wall seemed to explode from within in a circular pattern about a foot wide from where his hand had been, there was no noise from this explosion as bits of wall flew in all diffrent directions and a dust cloud began to swirl. Lynx opened his eyes then lowered his hand and walked casually through the hole in the wall while waving the dust cloud from his face. He pulled an object from his pocket, it was a hexagon shaped wooden looking box, he looked at it for a few moments then spoke. "This is the right place?" He asked the box holding it out in front of him. The box wasn't actually a box it was more like a prison for souls also named 'A Soulcage'.

The soul inside scanned the area. "Yes this is it. Can I go now?"

"No!" Lynx snapped at the soul, it was the soul of the man who had knocked him down earlier in the day. "The deal will be complete when I have his soul. Then and only then will you be freed." He put the box back into his pocket and began to walk up to the mansion.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:05 pm
Chiya sighed and gazed up at the exhibit. She took in a deep breath as she reached her hand forward to touch it. A chill traveled up and down her spine as her fingers timidly made contact with the ancient bones of the great Saber-tooth cat.
Chiya smiled as she felt the connection click and the DNA pattern begin to intertwine with hers and the zoo of other animals swimming in her veins.
"It is working." she whispered to Kaori and Shen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:18 pm
Akari blinked at the boy's frank questions. She had only arrived about a week ago and she didn't have even a cardboard box to claim as her own.
"My age is...none of your business. I don't live in these parts. But, feel free to hang out with me if you want. I'm...searching for someone. A...friend."
She sighed and turned, cutting off any connection with the bat's mind. It squeaked in alarm as its mind became its own again and it flew off immediately. Akari looked over her shoulder at the vampire.
"You may call me Akari. Follow if you wish."
Akari began to walk.

Marshmallowolf

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 pm
User Image

Shen looked around at the interior of the museum, finding the contents all strange and interesting at once. He didn't like the way that some bones and bodies seemed to be posed and positioned like they were on display as works of art, it was disturbing to him at best. The merman found himself more and more reluctant to travel deeper into the place and his steps got shorter as they walked. He was able to follow until Chiya found what she was looking for, a horrifying black skeleton of something or another that probably ate things smaller than it in life. Shen made sure to stand behind Kaori, in case Chiya's magic brought the black skeleton to life. He hoped it wouldn't, he wouldn't be able to handle any fight with it, in the water or on land.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:39 pm
ok akari i know your searching for your sister shaun said... i can read your mind.. i know it sucks. i can probibly get us a place to stay. unless you want to stay out on the streets. pluss i have some news for you... i dont know when but you will find what you seach for shaun said as he began to follow the girl.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:14 pm
Kaori glanced at Shen, who was staying behind her at all costs. "He's not much the brave hero type, is he?" she said, handing him a small knife.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:38 am
whitewolfffy and mrshmallowwolf are going to be gone for 2 weeks and wont be able to post... we will all miss them. crying crying crying crying  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 am
I MIS U ALREDDY MY WOLFINATIN PAL! *sniffle* *bursts into tears*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 pm
(Never fear! Whitewolfffy is here (for a few minutes). I will try to get on whenever possible. Love you all, my RP family!!)

Chiya sighed and opened her eyes. She could feel the new power flowing in her, and it felt very good.
"It is finished." she said, turning to the two.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:03 pm
Kaori smiled that evil smile of hers. "Ready then?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image

Shen didn't feel much better when Kaori put a small knife into his hand. Such a tiny thing wouldn't be much help against a large creature, but he supposed he could make himself bait if need be. The merman looked at Chiya inquisitively when she spoke of being finished with something. The concept of how her mimicry powers worked was still a mystery to him, if only because the idea of DNA was still unknown to his people. Shen planned to follow after the other two the second they made a move. Being around so much death was not pleasant to him.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:53 am
Kaori grinned. "Wonderful. Now stay here a moment." she said, taking off in a dead run. she returned a few moments later weilding a large battle axe that was at least four feet tall and two across. "Back. Shall we?" she said, walking towards the door.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff