Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mother was trampled by our horse. NEW EDIT. Read first post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:08 pm
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I know horses too and he looks healthy to me. Temperamental, but healthy.

Quite frankly that's ******** low for some c**t scab like her to go running around getting her "Friend"/"mule" to go around saying s**t. Makes me want to c**t punt the b***h.

Yeah, shes a damned coward. 5 bucks says she runs the hell away now that we've called her out.

5k says one of her mules comes back to b***h at us. XD

Yep, further proving that shes a coward.

Indeed. Or as Shotgun would say, "Can't stand the sight of her own blood." XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:12 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I know horses too and he looks healthy to me. Temperamental, but healthy.

Quite frankly that's ******** low for some c**t scab like her to go running around getting her "Friend"/"mule" to go around saying s**t. Makes me want to c**t punt the b***h.

Yeah, shes a damned coward. 5 bucks says she runs the hell away now that we've called her out.

5k says one of her mules comes back to b***h at us. XD

Yep, further proving that shes a coward.

Indeed. Or as Shotgun would say, "Can't stand the sight of her own blood." XD

I'm out for her blood. Say what you want about me but don't talk s**t about my mother. I want this tard or her tard mule to log on now so that we can settle this.  

Matron Mord Sith

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:14 pm
What did she do? I'm sorry if I'm butting in where peple don't want me, but maybe I can help solved the problem. What did she do?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:18 pm
Iceears
What did she do? I'm sorry if I'm butting in where peple don't want me, but maybe I can help solved the problem. What did she do?

Read the previous page. She didn't like what I had to say so she got on her mule and said some things about my mother that's getting her into some serious trouble with me.  

Matron Mord Sith

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Oh, so she said that it was your mom's fault that the horse trampled her? Well then she is a butthole. She needs to learn to hold her tongue. I'm sorry that after that happening to your mom you have to deal with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:21 pm
Iceears
Oh, so she said that it was your mom's fault that the horse trampled her? Well then she is a butthole. She needs to learn to hold her tongue. I'm sorry that after that happening to your mom you have to deal with her.

Oh I'm going to deal with her. I'm going to raise hell and things are going to be very unpleasant for her.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Lol not as sorry as she's going to be after Mordie gets to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:25 pm
Here's a re-post of what FinalFantasyFreak101's mule said to me

"Good you mom probally deserved it. Hopefully next time one of your horses go crazy they will go after you and brake your fingers so people can be free of you for a few months on gaia. It dosent look like you took care of the horse that attacked your mom. He looks sick and unhealthy.
Also dont ever call me a mule again you idiot. Dont tell people that their somthing when you are as clueless as a rock. Im sick of people like you who are sluts and think that their on top of the world cus they like to lie about their life. i bet that your mom didnt get trampled and your just saying that so people will feel bad for you. You probally dont even have a stable. your probally just lieing so people will like you."

I want everyone to see so that no one is confused why there's going to be a s**t storm for the next several pages.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:28 pm
That's if she shows back up here. We'll see. I have 5k riding on her mule. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm
broken_bleeding_angel

Yeah, I'm expecting her to show up on her mule. Needless to say, things are going to get rather interesting and I'm going to really enjoy spilling her e-guts.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 pm
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

Yeah, I'm expecting her to show up on her mule. Needless to say, things are going to get rather interesting and I'm going to really enjoy spilling her e-guts.

I'll be on stand by with my bottle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:43 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

lmao I ******** love you, you know that?  

Matron Mord Sith

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:02 pm
Where'd I put my ******** machete?

Anyway, in all seriousness.

Freak, how dare you ******** say that? Mord's mom is probably a wonderful woman. No one, not even useless diatomaceous scum like you, deserves to be mauled by a horse.

I can't believe you would call her a slut. Just because she's pretty and you're jealous doesn't give you the right to talk down to her like that.

Seriously, you better ******** take that back. I don't care if you say I'm a slut and that I should get my fingers broken--ah, quick digression. If Mord got attacked by a horse, not just her fingers would be broken. You're wishing excruciating pain--or even death--on someone. Anyway. I don't care if you wish s**t like that on me, but don't you DARE say that about Mord, her mom, or anyone else. Saying this kind of s**t is unacceptable.

I hope you get banned. From Gaia on a whole, so I--we--won't have to ******** deal with lowly scum like yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:02 pm
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

lmao I ******** love you, you know that?

Lol I know. XD <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:10 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Where'd I put my ******** machete?

Anyway, in all seriousness.

Freak, how dare you ******** say that? Mord's mom is probably a wonderful woman. No one, not even useless diatomaceous scum like you, deserves to be mauled by a horse.

I can't believe you would call her a slut. Just because she's pretty and you're jealous doesn't give you the right to talk down to her like that.

Seriously, you better ******** take that back. I don't care if you say I'm a slut and that I should get my fingers broken--ah, quick digression. If Mord got attacked by a horse, not just her fingers would be broken. You're wishing excruciating pain--or even death--on someone. Anyway. I don't care if you wish s**t like that on me, but don't you DARE say that about Mord, her mom, or anyone else. Saying this kind of s**t is unacceptable.

I hope you get banned. From Gaia on a whole, so I--we--won't have to ******** deal with lowly scum like yourself.

Thank you Shotgun that was very well said.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff