Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:17 pm
Bree jumped a foot high and blushed even harder. she rubbed her cheeks frantically and forced herself to think of dead puppies. Her trick worked and the blush dissappeared, a tear sliding down her cheek in it's place.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Nahimana began rifling through cabinets, finding piles and piles of ffruit. she sighed and shifted once again, leaving her clothes on a chair near the door before taking off into the forest in search of a deer, or hopefully something larger.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:54 pm
why the hell are you thinking about dead puppies???? shaun said to bree, he noticed a tear falling dowen his cheek.`around that time he heared a large dog running from the cabbin and figured that it was nahi... shemust really hate fruite.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:06 pm
Bree giggled. "If it's not meat, it doesn't qualify as food to Nahi. And how the hell do you know what I'm thinking?" she demanded, placing her hands on her hips and jutting her hip out like the attitudinal odd ball she was.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:05 pm
Name: Lieselotte Higurashi (often called Airi due to her middle name)
Species: Mostly angel. She was once bit by a vampire, so she has the vampire's power and diet.
Personality: She tends to be thoughtful. Lieselotte never jumps into things without thought, and when she does, it is rare. She likes to read and write and she loves animals more than life itself. Airi is very innocent and a better girl than she will admit.
Bio: Lieselotte doesn't really remember her past. She has flashbacks every now and then, but she does know things that surprise her at times.
Abilities: Airi read everything (including thoughts) about a person simply by touching them. She has the ability to protect her mind from telepaths and she can know how to use something by simply picking it up or touching it. Airi has unbelievable abilities with healing. She can even heal others.
Extra: She has a bad habit of being too curious sometimes that tends to get her into trouble. Airi has a dog named Kiko that is smarter than he acts. Matter-of-fact, he is immortal (due to a spell gone wrong) and he is able to talk only with Airi.

User Image

Name: Kiko
Personality: He is very loyal to Airi and he tends to be sarcastic. He absolutely loves rice balls.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
Airi sat on a tree stump, trying to focus on healing the squirrel on her lap. Its side had been ripped open by a predator, so now she was healing the internal bleeding. After a few minutes, she managed to bring the skin together and heal it. Airi set the squirrel down on the ground.
"Well, he should gain consciousness in a short while."
Kiko snorted.
I find it hilarious that you take your time just to mock nature.
"Mock nature? Oh, no. I was only expanding his lifetime. Besides, I have nothing better to do."
Airi smiled as the little dog jumped on her lap and licked her cheek.
You could make the ultimate veterinarian. Normal humans would cough with envy. he wagged his tail.
"Well, I'm not a veteranarian, and you are wrong. I couldn't because I drink blood."
Kiko scoffed and his ears stood on end.
"What is it?"
He narrowed his eyes and then barked, There is a wolf nearby.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:36 pm
Nahimana took off after a buck she suddenly spotted, chasing it into a clearing and tackling it there. She ripped it apart, distracted by the bloodlust before realizing she was not alone. Her head jerked up and she licked her muzzle, looking around and spying a girl in a tree with a small dog in her lap. She trotted over, sniffing tentatively at the girls odd scent. It was something she had never smelled before. Something... mixed with a small amount of... Ugh. Another leech. if she had been speaking the word would practically have sounded like a curse. Still, it was mostly something else, and Nahi was overly curious. Stupid. she muttered at herself before sniffing at the girl's hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:33 am
User Image
Airi couldn't help but smile.
"Werewolf." she whispered.
The creature's whole existence and personality hit her with the slight touch of its nose. Airi winced at the word 'leech'.
"Actually, I only have a smidgen of vampire in me. I am almost a full-blooded angel."
Kiko snorted and stared at the animal.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:49 am
to bree surprised nece i get close enoughf emotoinaally to people, i can hear there thoughts, and unfortunatlly they can hear mine. its really frustraiting.. another smell reached his nose... it smelled sweet, but bitter all at once.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:14 pm
"Wow. That's gotta be embarassing." she said, jumping up into a tree. She looked around, hoping to spot Nahimana. She saw a huge wolf she assumed to be her, near a girl also in a tree with a small dog in her lap.She hopped lightly to the ground. "New girl in town!" she said in a sing song voice.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 pm
Nahimana jumped back when Airi spoke. She snorted and shook her head. Angel. Pfft! Like I haven't heard that one before. Still, this girl seems honest. Nahi nodded. She shifted and pulled an outfit from under a bush where she had stashed clothes. She pulled them on and shook her hair out. "Nahimana. Or Nahi." she said, extending a hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image
Airi blinked at the hand but didn't shake it. From what she had heard, it was impolite to read people. So, instead she smiled at the girl warmly.
"Lieselotte, but just call me Airi. I am three-fourths angel and the rest is vampire. This is Kiko." she added as the dog barked.
Kiko grunted mentally and nuzzled the girl's hand. Airi knew that he liked werewolves.
"A...pleasure...to meet you." Airi whispered.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:14 pm
Nahimana smiled as Kiko nuzzled her hand and scratched him behind his ears. "Likewise." she said, softening a bit. She couldn't help it. Dogs were a weak spot for her, being related to wolves.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
Kiko sniffed the girl's hand and then licked it in approval. She did a good job scratching ears, and she smelled good. He approved.
You are very attractive. he said frankly, Oops! I mean uh...bark?
Airi bit her lip, "He tries to act like a dog, but he tends to fail miserably."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Nahi grinned. "No kidding. You're cute yourself, though I'm hoping we don't mean in the same way." she said, turning back to Airi. "Are you new here?"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff