Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Wizards of Waverly Place and stars
Wizards of Waverly Place (R & E's version) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:20 pm
Emmy sat on the couch and pulled out the book "Vampire Academy" out from underneath the coffee table. As she started to read, there was a loud knock at the door. She didn't get up however. She just glared at the door and forced herself from saying anything. Instead, she thought, "yeah, you know who it is. Oh look! Justin's answering!" "What?!" Emmy blurted then.

Too late. Justin had already opened the door, and as he did, he blurted something himself. "Juliette!" Bloody Mary (as Emmy called her) smiled a toothy vampiric grin and wrapped her arms around Justin. "Oh boy," Emmy mumbled to herself. "Dump her! Dump her hard!" Emmy's conscience bellowed again. She looked back down at her book but as she realised that she was reading Vampire Academy, she chucked the book over her head and hoped that it would land behind the computer desk. She exhaled when she turned to find that she succeeded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 pm
"Justin, foucus!" Deckota said. Alex was staning texting with Dean as she waited.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 pm
"Justin!" Emmy cried, noticing Deckota growing impatient. "Just! In!" Emmy's conscience jumped in again. "See? I told you. And we thought the Elf was bad. Phhht!!! Stupid captivating sexy vampire looks!" "Shut up!" Emmy growled to herself. "No! You shut up!" Emmy became annoyed then. She got up out of the couch and pointed her finger at Justin. As she flicked it up, Justin jumped and shrieked in pain. "Yeah! go Emmy! Static Spell!"

Justin walked over to Alex and Deckota again. Emmy's eyes shot open again as Bloody Mary sat down next to her. "Ya know Emelia, you're such a nice person and such a good friend." She put her arms around Emmy then. "Please don't eat me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 pm
Justin joined Alex and Deckota. "avity, no gravity" they both chanted. Deckota walked up the wall around the wichs hats and back down again.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:56 pm
"ha ha ha ha!! Alright!" Emmy cheered . She then tried to budge Juliette away from her by clapping her hands up in the air and waving them around happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:06 am
"its just a wall walking spell" Deckota told her. "hey Julliette. Emmy dispises you so dont hold her" she said, and when she saw Emmys face she added "im just joking" and sat down on the couch looking sheepish.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:11 am
"Is she really joking?" "NO!" "I don't like it when you hold me that tight," Emmy said, once again ignoring her stubborn mind. Juliette let go of Emmy then and moved across the couch. Emmy sighed happily then. She winked at Deckota.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 am
Deckota rolled her eyes cheekily.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 am
Justin seemed to exchange glances between Deckota, Emmy and Juliette. "Why would she hate Juliette?" He wondered, obviously thinking that if he liked Juliette, everyone else would. He noticed Emmy staring at him with a frustrated expression. However when Emmy noticed Justin looking at her, she smiled endearingly to him, hoping he would take some hint. "Before you know it Ems, he'll dump her and replace her with a girl that has a split tongue, duck feet and was once a man." At least this time, Emmy actually agreed with herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:48 am
*2 WEEKS LATER*

Emmy yawned wildly as she hobbled down the steps into the empty Rouso lounge room. The sun was just starting to come up, and Emmy was already looking for her book "Shadow Kiss", the third book in the Vampire Academy series. As much as she liked learning, she hated going back to "NORMAL" school, and was always annoyed on her first day back. She figured this was why she was up so early. Adrenaline.

She found the book at the top of the bookshelf and she sat down to read it. She stopped herself before she could open the book though as she heard noises coming from Justin's bedroom. Curious as she and her conscience usually were, she left the book on the couch and went to investigate.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am
She peered through Justin's door as he had left it slightly open and she recognised the noise now; his loud, ever frustrating mobile phone. "Don't you know how to put that thing on SILENT Justin Rouso?" She hissed. She felt bad about the venom in her voice. She wasn't that annoyed. "Easy Tiger..." "Sorry Emmy," Justin said quickly, putting his phone on silent. "Did the noise wake you up? I know it's loud and all but I-" "Your irritating phone isn't loud enough for me to hear from your attic Justin." Ouch! Emmy felt worse everytime she spoke now. "Sorry Justin. I hate going back to school. Normal school anyway." At least her voice sounded apologetic rather than frustrated. "Anyway, what are you doing awake? I thought I was going to be up alone for ages," Emmy said. "I was just texting," Justin replied. Emmy felt the venom coming back. "Who?" "Wolfie..." "Isabella," Justin replied again. Oh yes. The venom was back...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 am
"Dude-ah!! whats with the niose?" Deckota yelled from her room.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:52 am
"It's off now Deckota. Don't worry about it," Justin called back. Emmy crossed her arms over her shoulders and started to progress out of Justin's room slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 am
Deckota walked out her room and down to the living room. "good book, eh?" she said to Emmy.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 am
"Mmmmm," Emmy grumbled. She was just more annoyed now with herself and Justin. "Why can't anyone in this human world notice me?!" "There you go moping to yourself again." Emmy snapped out of her annoyance. "Oh yeah! It's a good series. You should have a read Deckota." Emmy struggled to force a smile on her face.  
Wizards of Waverly Place and stars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff