Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Supernatural Warfare * Open and Accepting~ <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-shot- Oh noez! You be dead! D=
  -explodes-
  Neva! D<
  Yargh! -dead-
  Don't worry, I'm a Necromancer! >3
View Results

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix sighed and shook her head. "You need to feed. vampires get mighty irrational when they dont feed it would appear. Look kid, you wait over there and i will bring you food... coz if you go near the humans you will go nuts... and i cant have you murdering a father or mother or even a child..." she sighed as she resigned herself to looking after this child for at least a little while.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte crumpled to the ground in defeat. She wouldn't kill him. He couldn't kill her. And he couldn't feed without harming what he promised he'd protect. His life was over. He was the thing he hated most and all he could do was live as one. "I guess I've got no choice...but to do what she says to survive..."  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix nodded. "Your learning," she said, spinning and running into the inhabited part of town, vanishing in an instant, running back towards town. she scanned the street for a suitable, dispensable victim and her future tour group, "meal first... work later..." she mumbled spotting the perfect victim. She walked up to him, adjusting her top as it went, so it revealed more of her breasts. she quickly worked her magic and lured the man into the burnt out area and back to her temporary pet. She shoved him towards fate and snarled "Feed," before turning her back and sitting on the other side of the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

At this point, Fayte's hunger had taken control of him. Like a vicious animal, the newborn vampire pounced on his victim and sunk his fangs into the Human's flesh. Without showing any care as to this man's life, Fayte bled him dry. Fayte dropped the dead body as he looked at his hands, knowing what he had done, but feeling no remorse at all. "I...I killed him...yet...I didn't feel any regret for doing so...as if I didn't just destroy someone's life in an instant..."  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix rolled her eyes. "Welcome to vampirism," She said to him from across the street. "We have to eat to live, kill to eat, and we dont care about the lives we take. do you get how one of us could have killed your family without batting your eyelids... now as you're young... you will need to feed twice a day or you will get out of control... over time you will need to feed less and less until, after a couple hundred years you will only need to feed once a week, and only a small amount at that, you will be able to control how much you drink... without killing the food... also.. you will need to be careful because your strength has increased a hundred fold..." she stopped and tapped her chin thoughtful. "Now i have work to do because building a reputation as a ruthless killer among ruthless killers is very hard to do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:17 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Wait..." Fayte stood up and faced the Vampire that could very well have just left him to kill his own prey and cause civil unrest for innocent bystanders. "I get it now...I was wrong for trying to kill you...but..." Fayte was noticeably uncomfortable. "Why not start your reputation with me? You say you want to be known as a ruthless killer, but the only ones worth killing are ones such as myself. Hunters. The rest aren't worth their weight in blood." That was the vampire part of him talking. "So tell me. Why spare me?"  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix growled. "I cant kill you... you are my blood... its not... normal for a creator to kill his or her child. but leaving ones child to his own devices is perfectly normal. You should seek travesty... even though she is a demon she may take you in... Besides... i just want the humans to fear me above all others at first... i think a few anonymous murders could help my cause... i think i may have to kill some..." she stopped herself. "why i am explaining myself to you is beyond me," she muttered, taking a step away from the vampire.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Fine...kill people...I obviously can't stop you, no matter how much it pains me." Fayte thought for a second then got an idea. "Take me with you. Teach me how to be a Vampire, and I'll help you with your plans. After all, you already said you don't kill families. Plus, you look like you could use some company." Fayte was hoping she'd agree. He was completely lost. He wouldn't be welcome back home after people learned what he had become. He would have to do a quick snatch and grab of his belongings to get out safely, but after that he had nowhere to go.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:47 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix shrugged. "If you really want to come, come, but i wont guarantee you will like what you see. actually i guarantee you wont..." she started back towards the inhabited area heading straight into an alleyway, to where the children hide when not out pickpocketing, to a place very much like where she herself had grown up. she waited for Fayte, hoping that this would either scare him... or make him leave her the hell alone...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte followed Phoenix warily, not liking where the two of them were heading. He had never heard of a vampire killing a child. This one wasn't the same, was she? "Please tell me we're just taking this as a shortcut." The fear was in his voice. He wasn't liking where this was heading. He was afraid of what this woman would do. Not only to the hunters, but to the children too? He was in no position to stop her. She was far superior in every way to him, at least for now.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 am
|| Showing the future's cinema of despair,
The faded reel still turns even now.
Without laughter and without tears,
Projecting a withered and finished me.
||

User Image
сћαεłı вотняϊи
'A DIRTY butterfly...'

Most people usually gave up when the fight on their turf was over, but as said before them being there was a mar on Chaeli's name. Keeping to the shadows she became the all-seeing eye, watching the two as they moved about. She saw the changing, the reaction, and the first feeding of the man. As long as she had toothpicks she really didn't need sleep. Twelve of those later Chaeli was still on their tail, following them like a hunter would their prey. Even as they exited and ventured into Disenchanted she kept her pace with them, which was probably for the best.

Reaching the mouth of an alleyway Chaeli once more took to the rooftops. Normally when one looked up on a figure above them it was enough intimidation to drive them off. This was very convenient, since Chaeli didn't want to bother herself with such trivial matters when they could be so simply taken care of. Creeping across the roof she warily poked her head over the edge. Huddled in small masses was a small gathering of children. Many of them were without parents from the war, and some were just outcast for one thing or another. She knew this well, for she could feel the presence of half-breeds within their numbers. If those vampires were there to do any harm to those children... Chaeli's eye narrowed, and she waited.

|| The heart's sky that had already closed,
Can't even shout out loud any more.
In the vast darkness nothing can be heard,
But what's scary is being alone.
||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix shook her head and eyed the huddling children, most of which where trembling. She turned to the newly turned vampire. "Your choice," she stated, gesturing to the huddling children, some of the children whimpering in their terror. She set her face, her eyes screaming 'dont mess with me' as she waited, her arms crossed over her chest, legs slightly apart, A Blood Red Phoenix Tattooed on her bare upper arm. above the phoenix was a Black capital A and a black capital M separated by a tiny black love heart. She stood unmoving, waiting for the vampire to choose.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte stared in fear at the Vampire. "No...not kids...anything but kids..." Fayte hung his head low and looked at his hands, knowing the blood on them, and what blood would be on them. If anything, he wouldn't have kids' blood on his hands. "Please not kids..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix grinned with her victory at the look on his face. she smiled at the children and reached into her pocket, flinging a small amount of coins into the mass of children before leaving the alleyway, her head held high. "lucky for them I fed already..." she said loudly as she left, her heels clicking on the concrete.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

The newly turned vampire followed Phoenix like an unwilling follower, as that was what he was. It was going to be a long night, even though the sun would be coming up soon. He could fake sleeping throughout the day for a day or two, but after that, he'd have to move. "Hey...I need to find a place to live...I can't go back where I came from...do you know of a place I could stay?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff