Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Meet Your New Roommates . . . From the Video Game World! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Well what?
  Weird.
  As long as they don't get sick . . .
  Can I date my roommates?
  No!
  How long did this take?
View Results

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 am
I received Dan from Street Fighters Alpha, Prince from Prince of Persia, and Ryu from Breath of Fire (my favorite roommate, and character).

I would want to have TIGHT security and be protected from Prince at night. He changes from good to EVIL!

Street fighter Dan might want to fight often, and if he practices, I have no doubt he's going to break my valuable objects.

Ryu is awesome.. I can count on him to protect me from Prince, since he saved the world from Tyr, the goddess of destruction. He can turn into a dragon. I think we will be best of friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 am
@ strideo ~ okies smile & if i had roomies they'd prob be boys anyway lol  

purply bunz

icern300

Blessed Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 am
Athena from King of Fighters
Jill Valentine from Resident Evil
Xenobia from Lunar  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 am
Boris_Badenov
I received Dan from Street Fighters Alpha, Prince from Prince of Persia, and Ryu from Breath of Fire (my favorite roommate, and character).

I would want to have TIGHT security and be protected from Prince at night. He changes from good to EVIL!

Street fighter Dan might want to fight often, and if he practices, I have no doubt he's going to break my valuable objects.

Ryu is awesome.. I can count on him to protect me from Prince, since he saved the world from Tyr, the goddess of destruction. He can turn into a dragon. I think we will be best of friends.
You just need one rule for Ryu; no turning into a dragon in the house. razz  

Strideo
Crew

icern300

Blessed Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:46 am
icern300
Xenobia from Lunar
not a bad group I'd have to say, well other then Xenobia hating humans and all  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 am
icern300
icern300
Xenobia from Lunar
not a bad group I'd have to say, well other then Xenobia hating humans and all
Yeah, Xenobia is certainly the one to worry about there and I don't know if Athena and Jill could keep her in check.  

Strideo
Crew

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 am
Boris_Badenov

You also forgot that the Prince is a thief.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 am
Soul of Aqua
Boris_Badenov

He'll steal your socks and underwear!  

Strideo
Crew

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 pm
I put way too much effort into making this. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:36 pm
Strideo

Nah.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm
zphal_girl87
Strideo

Nah.
Maybe I could sticky it in the TCX forum for a while. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Soul of Aqua
Boris_Badenov

I did forget, and to strideo, you have a point. If he turns into a dragon, he could ruin my ceiling and my other valuables, which could get stolen from Prince. Well, it wouldn't be fair for him since he IS protecting me and my valuables from Prince. I'll help handle Dan. Also, I don't think you did.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Deppfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 pm
Strideo
Soul of Aqua
Boris_Badenov

He'll steal your socks and underwear!

Naw, SoA's the one that'll steal your underwear. And wear them proudly on his head. xd  
cxnnibalcxrpse rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:24 pm
biggrin  

cxnnibalcxrpse

Anxious Kitten

14,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff