Why Are There So Many Rude Girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeaomo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 pm
I Arez Patti
I was looking through the forums, and posting (specifically in the Photos/Photography section,) and I noticed how many girls have nothing nice to say and be rude. Why are there so many rude girls out here? I thought this was a place to make FRIENDS and, LOVE, Not to be rude, and cruel!

Because Gaia is for many things.

And there are some pretty rude guys as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 am

♥׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

♥r a w r . . .♥
-in the forum that you spoke of,
people were asking for honest advise.
it's better to be brutally truthful than
to lie to someone and make them look ridiculous
there's a fine line between honesty &
just plain rudeness.
-
User Image
○•○

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

thranduilien

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

thranduilien

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 am
Xx-Musicaholic-xX
AmberElric
Namikikyo
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Matron Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby
People are rude because they think that they are better then everyone else, and no one else matters. Unfortunately that is how some people are in this guild.

*cough* Hypocrite! *cough*

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Agreed!

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

Agreed x2.

lol I love these debates. Agreed x3.

Haha, I love them too. Agreed x4

♥r a w r . . .♥
-agree , agree !
-
User Image
○•○

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 am
DeeDarling
girls are just bitchy. most will just say what they are thinking, and dont care what others will say about it. they wont even care how the person they tell it to might feel, im not like that if i have nothing nice to say i dont say it at all. but when it comes to debates or someone wanting hard fact honesty and truth hey they want it ill give it. sometimes it also matters under what house hold they were brought under, different experiences different people. plus they live by the whole "america is free, or im free, so i can say what i want" kind of thing. true we have freedom of speech, but not fully. watch what you say or you might end yourself up where you dont want to be.

♥r a w r . . .♥
-if they're posting "am i pretty"
in those effing forums &
someone tells them they're not
it's what people call 'helpful insults'
if they're asking for my opinion,
and if my opinion means that they
should pull a paper bag over their
face , it's so they don't look ridiculous.
it's not nice, but it does help them realize
that they should stop being attention-whores.
kapeesh ?
-
User Image
○•○

thranduilien

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

thranduilien

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:42 am
Lieutenant Shotgun
Well, darlin', if you can't take the heat, get the ******** out of the kitchen. In other words, if you don't want people to be "rude" to you, don't act stupid like a lot of the girls here are.

Everyone says that people who are "mean" are judging them... You are judged on everything you do. Calling someone pretty is judging them. Saying they dance well is judging. You are sharing your opinion, judging, and being judged all the time.

If this guild was truly free of judging, no one would even be complimenting anyone.

Lika Fare said, if we call you beautiful when when it gets right down to it, your aren't, we'd be lying, and giving you false confidence which will nick you in the a** so hard. You'll have all this confidence given by girls over the 'net that you don't even know, so when someone--standing near you, of flesh and blood, not through a computer--beats you down, you explode and crumble.

Moving on. I think it depends on how you say it. And doing so over the internet is challenging.
I think that what someone does means nothing. What's important is how you do it. While some of us have gotten fed up with the compliment-fishers and have gotten harsh, if we toned it down a little, we'd probably be right.

Anyway. I think the girls asking for compliments, while "indirectly", have extremely low self-esteem and are very desperate. That's so unattractive that I literally just gagged. If you want compliments, ask someone off the street, not off the ******** internet.

♥r a w r . . .♥
-amen , hallelujah !
-
User Image
○•○

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am
Look, there will be hate in any guild.
I'm really sad to say, not every single girl in this guild is perfect.
I've never said anything rude to any girl in this guild, I am quite sure.
But that doesn't mean I won't judge them in my head.
The girls who get hate in this guild don't get hated on just because we feel like being rude.
There are plenty of girls in the guild who don't deserve respect.

1) Lying weaboos.
If I see someone who is a weaboo, I pay no mind.
But when you're sitting here making up obviously fake sob stories and you talk about how you live in japan ~desu~ when you clearly are just a weaboo...
just...no.
(I'm not trying to be mean to the Japanese girls in this guild, or girls who like anime. I hope most of you understand what I'm talking about.)

2) Compliment fishers.
I have no issue with a girl asking if she looks pretty, but when she's posting a picture of herself saying "ugh i look so ugly omg",
it's like, if you thought you look ugly, you wouldn't be posting that picture.

3) Girls posting fake photos of themselves.
I can't tell you how many times I've seen girls claiming that a super quality photo is of them, so I look at the photo url and the name of the picture is "cute_korean_girl" or something similar. That's really obnoxious.

I apologize for being so blunt.

MaiRevengex

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 am
I haven't noticed any rude in girls in this guild. However, I don't post in the photography section of the guild.

It's not just guilds that can have rude people in, it's forums, but of course real life as well.

All you can do is ignore the rude girls and concentrate on the nice girls.

Also, you have to remember that the rude girls could be having problems in real life and that could make them feel angry towards others on the internet.

Another thing to remember is when a girl is due her period or when she is on her period, well, let's just say some girls can become quite moody.

I don't know what to tell you because I haven't encountered this in the guild at all and from what I've seen everyone is like a family here.

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered rude girls in this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:08 pm
Its the internet, deal with it.  

Mord Alushar

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 pm
thread necroing ftw.
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:56 pm
Because on Gaia, 40% are LG's and 40% are lonely jerks who just like to diss other people. There's that other 20% of people worth talking to....and we all hold out for them. smile
pree much.  

viper_353

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas