Your ethnicity? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 am
Ri Sublimity
Well, I'm a Mix of Mexican (from tu madre) Spanish, and Aztec decent. From my dad, I get French and German.

3nodding

is that you in your siggy? if so then my goodness that is a good mix. You are very pretty...or at least the pic in your siggy is  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:20 am
-PrimaCzarina-
[I'm a Scott-Irish-Swede with a little German and Native American mixed in just for flavor.

The Native American is almost non-existent (1/32 at last count) in me but my sister and brother both have enough to get NatAm Scholarships.
]

User Image

WHAT? no way! I'm 1/8th and I couldn't get a native american scholarship...then again I don't have any paperwork. My grandmother on my dad's side was adopted. All she knows is her bio-mother lived on tribal land belonging to the Cherokee. And when your adopted in the 50s thats knowing a lot.  

whatagirlwants

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:45 pm
froggymama89
-PrimaCzarina-
[I'm a Scott-Irish-Swede with a little German and Native American mixed in just for flavor.

The Native American is almost non-existent (1/32 at last count) in me but my sister and brother both have enough to get NatAm Scholarships.
]

User Image

WHAT? no way! I'm 1/8th and I couldn't get a native american scholarship...then again I don't have any paperwork. My grandmother on my dad's side was adopted. All she knows is her bio-mother lived on tribal land belonging to the Cherokee. And when your adopted in the 50s thats knowing a lot.
[They have a fourth from their dad and an eighth from my mom so that's 3/8 I do believe.
But I still think 1/8 is enough...but I'm not sure. ^^;
]

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:50 pm
I'm Hispanic(Puerto Rican) German, Holy Dutch, Irish, and English. I'm proud to be who I am.  

The Broken L

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:09 pm
-PrimaCzarina-
froggymama89
-PrimaCzarina-

]

User Image

[They have a fourth from their dad and an eighth from my mom so that's 3/8 I do believe.
]

User Image

it is but they want me to prove it with my grandmothers birth certificate which she can't get. I don't know if they stopped doing it by then but they used to alter birth certificates to have the adoptive family on it. It was common and normal because you just didn't talk about adoption and no one knew if they were adopted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:08 pm
1/2 White (Walsh, Scottish, and Irish)
1/4 Black
1/4 Filipino (Supposedly Asian, but has a mixture of Japanese/Chinese/Mexican in it)

Somewhere in all of that I have a little Cherokee Indian too!

daddylatrell

O.G. Noob

Blueruby127

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:08 pm
Crap, i wrote alot but somehow it got all deleting and i can't get it back and i'm to lazy to re-write. =__=

Anywhoo, i'm a half an half

Ma is black an my papa is jamaican. I have a bit of a jamaican accent and i tend to talk pretty fast an people don't know what im saying.xD I love both my heritages they both givce me plenty joy.^^ Plus going on trips to Jamaica is super fun!

Ah an that be all fer now.=3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 pm
froggymama89
-PrimaCzarina-
froggymama89
-PrimaCzarina-

]

User Image

]

User Image

it is but they want me to prove it with my grandmothers birth certificate which she can't get. I don't know if they stopped doing it by then but they used to alter birth certificates to have the adoptive family on it. It was common and normal because you just didn't talk about adoption and no one knew if they were adopted.
[Oh, okay. I get it.

To be honest, I'm not sure they have the right paper work. For one, their dad's birth certificate doesn't have his real dad's name on it. But their aunt is working on figuring it all out. xP
]

User Image  

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

bitter18sweet

6,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:02 pm
i am chinese..i don't know whether or not i have mixed blood..i didn't really bother to find out..
i have short brown hair...white skin..i suppose a somewhat high cheekbones..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 am
pure asian but i was born in canada ><  

BannedAccount8623822

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:13 am
On my Dad's side, my Aunt traced my family directly to these two French brothers, so basically I'm French and British on that side.

On my Mom's side, I'm Irish, Scots-Irish (there's a difference, but I'm not sure what it is), British, and Welsh.

But, mostly, I'm a good ole' Southern girl. I was born in Texas, we moved to Alaska, then California, but all that was before I was three. I have two memories of Alaska before it all become Alabama. After was Virginia, then Alabama again, now I'm in Hawaii.

While I was in Virginia, even though it's the south, the school I went to was weird and people teased me for my accent, so I taught myself to speak without it, but it's been coming out a lot more than usual lately. One more trip down south and it'll be back I bet.

That's about it, haha. Oh, fun fact: I'm related to the guy who secured the Confederate's loss in the Battle at Gettysburg ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 pm
I'm rather boring in comparasion.
>.<

British with a bit of Irish blood from a Great-Grandparent.
My ancestors by Surname were apparently Vikings that came over in whatever date it was, and we're now mostly in Australia and America, and then my closest family in Britain.
D;
I know bugger all about my family's heritage though really.
My elders didn't keep anything. ._.

Monotonous F A i L _

Tipsy Codger

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm
Half Japanese, half Euro-mutt - German/Lithuanian/Russian  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:15 pm
im mexican with some native blood in me  

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 pm
From my mom's side I'm Swedish and Italian.
From my dad's side I'm German, English, and he said he's a little bit Italian, too. So I guess I'm mostly Itailan.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff