Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:39 pm
With quick alarcity, Dusk and Royce attacked the incoming Erasers as a single and fluid moving unit.
Where one was open for attack the other quickly covered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:44 pm
Alex used his claws to slit the Erasers throats, swiftly moving from one to the other.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

keliantria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 pm
Seria's eyes narrowed as digested this information. "They must have been keeping it from us for a reason..."

But then, she noticed a movement from behind one of the trees, just as Royce warned them. "There," she whispered, watching the Eraser out of the corner of her eye.

Seria had estimated there to be only ten Erasers chasing her, since the School had known how peaceful she normally was. But now there were many more, most of them still concealed by the foliage. However, this time, she wasn't running any more. She quickly got into a fighting stance, readying to send any Eraser stupid enough to approach her flying.

She smirked a little, waiting. Everyone always underestimated her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 am
Zelda was shooting arrows like no tommorow she was shoting in the skys in the tree and her arrows never missed her mark she smirked she wasn't loodthristy but this was fun her arrows were out until; they reapperad again so she started to fight with her hands and feet kicking butt al the way  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 am
"This is a little too easy, it's almost as if they are toying with us."Fay noted, getting a nod of agreement from Royce, whom just finished slamming two Eraser's heads into each other which would be a definite headache later.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 pm
"That's because they are," Alex said, taking out an Eraser about to attack Fay."They know they can't beat so they're trying to tire us out."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm
" well then lets not let them right?" Zelda said as she checked for arrows they were back and she started to shoot again the couldnt miss  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 pm
Royced stretched out his long owl wings, and took off in a powerful swoop into the air, knocking back some Erasers with his wings as he did.
Dusk, getting the hint, started to follow suit.
"So if we don't want them to do that we should probably go before more come."She noted.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

keliantria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 pm
OOC: Hey, I have a question: Who is Fay? Because I thought it was Dusk? And I just noticed that somehow, Sora turned into Alex. o.0 I must be missing something... ^_^;

Finishing off one last Eraser, Seria nodded. She took a leap into the air, spread out her stiff wings, and was suddenly airborne. She had forgotten how nice it had felt to fly, since for the past month they had been practically useless due to various injuries.

Waiting for the others, she hovered in the air, experimentally flapping, but still cautiously watching the Erasers.

"We'll have to lose them. Quick."

Seria just prayed that there were no more Erasers. Maybe this was the last batch? Because since there were six of them together, she knew that the whitecoats would definitely be notified. And they would want them back. ASAP.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:46 pm
OOC: oops sorry, I use Fay in a lot of rps so kinda got them mixed, I'll go back and edit it.

"A cave or a dark place would be nice right about now."Dusk noted.
"A hiding place in general would be great."Royce said, looking around for a place that could hide six.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:35 pm
" i will leave it is crowded i am used to living alone i just I thought it would be nice for once .... " zelda said as she spread open her pure black wings and she was still shooting her arrows at the incoming Erasers  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:58 pm
"Hmm... a hiding place for six," Seria muttered as she scanned the forest.

"We could always use the trees," she said, gesturing to some of the tall pines, their trunks concealed by their branches. She shrugged.

Wait... what? Seria heard Zelda saying something about leaving. "No, no! You have to come with us Zelda! It's fine- we can find a place for all of us. Right?" she blurted out, glancing at the others.

She still had major problems with leaving people behind, especially when it could be avoided.

"Ughhh," she groaned in frustration. There were no caves in sight, the face of a snowy mountain nearby gleaming in the sunlight- as if it was mocking her. Seria sighed in annoyance.

"So, I think we should just start moving first," she decided. "There's no use staying here anymore."  

keliantria

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:59 pm
THanks " zelda said  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 am
Sora flew up to join the others, keeping an eye on the Erasers."There's a cave nearby," he told them."I've been staying there for a couple of nights."
(Sorry, Alex is the name I've started using for most of my rp characters)  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:43 am
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while; had multiple reports to finish up, and I've been sick for two days, so I've been unable to find leisure time. Back now, though!))

Ringil quickly removed her arrow from the string, and replaced it in her quiver. Slinging her bow over her shoulder, she instead pulled out her knives and began cutting the Erasers to pieces. She didn't need to be leaving any of her precious arrows behind, and as she would need to leave the sight soon after the battle finished, she'd decided the knives would be the more practical option. The first lost his head easily. The second was relieved of his outstretched hand, then drowned in his own blood as her blade found its way through his neck.
"You all can go on ahead. I can handle this lot, and I'll find you soon enough. I'm trained for this. We don't need any of them running off and reporting where your place is. Go on." Not waiting for a response, she immersed herself in the battle, keeping her wings tucked in, as she didn't need them wounded. She closed her eyes as the blood from an Eraser sprayed her in the face, and leapt over him as he fell to the ground, sprinting towards a tree as she wiped the blood from her face with the sleeve of her black hoodie. Sweeping out her wings to give herself lift, she leapt backwards over the Erasers, just above their snapping jaws and raking claws. She flipped right-side-up and pulled her knives across in an arc, cutting up as many of the Erasers as she could. Tucking in her wings, she drove herself down into one of the larger beasts, imbedding the blades deep into his chest. Ringil put her foot on his chest and pulled hard, coming around just in time to face those behind her. It was good to know she could finally use all those years of training for some good.

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff