Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I want a boyfriend so bad, please help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Wait until I'm old enough in real life?
  Keep looking?
  Give up?
View Results

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:10 pm
Epic Bubblezz
You're acting like a total b***h this is the 2nd time that you want advice and then ignore and insult everyone! Keep it up you're not gonna make any new friends in here just keep it up I dare you! You want a boyfriend? Wait for it don't beg for it by using the internet.

*claps* I think I love you lol ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:14 pm
sometimes its better to stay away from boys right now
u might not like what i say but its true
your 11, you say right?
well i think your really too young
u can get yourself hurt
both emotionally and physically
it might sound stupid
but its true
if you end up really liking the guy
he can break your heart real easily
not that i have been through it
but i had friends that been through it
and i know definately that you wouldn't want that
just advice for you
take it if you want
leave it if you may
in the end the results reflect your choice  

surymi

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
KittyLoverGirl239
My first and last boyfriend on here was a weirdo and wanted to cyber,
and almost all ppl on here do! Should i give up on finding a bf on here, or keep looking? (btw im 11 and i DID have a bf in rl for litteraly 5 seconds and then he broke up with me.) I know this might sound really silly of a question but im fat, ugly, spoiled, stupid nerdy, sloppy lazy pick my nose and shower once every 3 day so NO GUY WOULD EVER WANT TO DATE ME
everyone disagrees that im everything (except the gross nose and shower thing) that i said i was but....i dont think so

Oh yes, cuz everyone one here on gaia is waiting to jump each other's cyber-bones. *eye roll* Umm I'd say give up. And if your speech is as atrocious as your damn spelling, then I can probably see why he dumped you after 5 seconds. How about you grow up a bit, shower more often, work out a bit and grow a pair of tits and then we'll talk about helping you get a boy.

Until then you're not ready and you're just being a spoiled brat looking for attention.

hahahahahahaha that made me laugh hahaha XDDDD tottally agree wit you  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
You're acting like a total b***h this is the 2nd time that you want advice and then ignore and insult everyone! Keep it up you're not gonna make any new friends in here just keep it up I dare you! You want a boyfriend? Wait for it don't beg for it by using the internet.

I don't think she's coming back. Damn.

-.- This is the second time today she pissed me off, and I'm on my PMS not the best time to piss me off! I don't care if she's 11, I don't care if she wants advice, I don't even ******** care that she is a guild member, she is treating us all like crap for asking for advice THEN SPITTING IN OUR FACES WITH NO RESPECT, she needs to fix herself, watch what she says and does, ugh I'm ranting! I'm sorry everyone sweatdrop sometimes I can't help myself.  

The Sweet Sadist

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:23 pm
Epic Bubblezz

Looks like that my girls and I aren't the only ones that have venom dripping from their words. I'm impressed, keep it up ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:25 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz

Looks like that my girls and I aren't the only ones that have venom dripping from their words. I'm impressed, keep it up ;D

Thank you 4laugh  

The Sweet Sadist

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:25 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz

-.- This is the second time today she pissed me off, and I'm on my PMS not the best time to piss me off! I don't care if she's 11, I don't care if she wants advice, I don't even ******** care that she is a guild member, she is treating us all like crap for asking for advice THEN SPITTING IN OUR FACES WITH NO RESPECT, she needs to fix herself, watch what she says and does, ugh I'm ranting! I'm sorry everyone sweatdrop sometimes I can't help myself.

i like it when other ppl say rude thing to other ppl that is treating ur like crap hahaha. wait if she isnt gonna be checking here wtf are we dong here then?
if that fattass doesnt want advice from us y ask it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:26 pm
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz

i like it when other ppl say rude thing to other ppl that is treating ur like crap hahaha. wait if she isnt gonna be checking here wtf are we dong here then?

because she's an attention whore  

Matron Mord Sith

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:28 pm
Matron Mord Sith
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz

got ittt XDDDDDD
so....
attention whore huh? i know a girl at skool like that it annoying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 pm
tummytumsXD
Matron Mord Sith
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz

got ittt XDDDDDD
so....

There are to many attention whores in the world I think it's attention whore hunting season, it's time to decrease the attention whore population, who's with me?  

The Sweet Sadist

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 pm
tummytumsXD
Matron Mord Sith
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz

got ittt XDDDDDD
so....

It is rather annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm
Matron Mord Sith
tummytumsXD
Matron Mord Sith
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz

got ittt XDDDDDD
so....

It is rather annoying.

Wait where else did she post in the guild today? Just out of curiosity.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:33 pm
Epic Bubblezz
tummytumsXD
Matron Mord Sith
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz

got ittt XDDDDDD
so....

There are to many attention whores in the world I think it's attention whore hunting season, it's time to decrease the attention whore population, who's with me?

Yes bwahahahahahaha. Where else did she post? I wanna have a word with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:38 pm
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
tummytumsXD
Matron Mord Sith
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz

got ittt XDDDDDD
so....

Yes bwahahahahahaha. Where else did she post? I wanna have a word with her.

In the roleplay section she was mean to Mord she called her a big jerk evil and she being nice to her too! Her I'll post a link to her rp.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18308479&page=1  

The Sweet Sadist

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas