Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Poetic Epiphany
I don't know how to dance at all. And I don't want to learn because I think I will make a spectacle of myself. I also lack confidence right off the bat which makes me feel shy and awkward about myself if I ever did learn how to dance. As for prom I am not going to my prom because I think its going to suck and because of me lacking the ability to dance. As for clubbing I can care less about it because I am not into that type of thing and because some people get drunk while clubbing which I think is stupid.

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Lol, if you keep talking like that, no one will want to go at any of those places anyway.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

Agreed, no one likes an ignorant Debby Downer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:11 pm
I missed the only dance that my school has because I was sick........ I was SO ticked off.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 pm
Currently dancing to this
http://www.youtube.com/user/kearrasvim#p/f/227/cq7DctTFbzs  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 pm
Iceestar
I missed the only dance that my school has because I was sick........ I was SO ticked off.

Aww, don't worry hun. There will be a lot more dances in the future.  

Matron Mord Sith

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:16 pm
Iceestar

I missed my year ten formal 'cause I was sick too =(

I'd bought a beautiful dress and everything..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:34 pm
Augh! I wish it was a warm sumer night back at my old town. It'd be me and my old girls, and there'd be a bon fire going on, and we'd be drinking and dancing under the light of the moon and stars. <3 I miss dancing like that with them.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:26 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Augh! I wish it was a warm sumer night back at my old town. It'd be me and my old girls, and there'd be a bon fire going on, and we'd be drinking and dancing under the light of the moon and stars. <3 I miss dancing like that with them.

Sounds like one of my epic bonfires except we are drunk and pretending to be zombies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 pm
Matron Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

Sounds like one of my epic bonfires except we are drunk and pretending to be zombies.

Lol do you guys do the Thriller dance? XD <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 am
I'm confident about my dancing skills. People say I'm really good. At first, I'm shy, but when I get started, I can really get lost in the beat. I would love to go somewhere to dance, but I have no one to do it with.

When I took belly-dancing lessons, I was the youngest person there. We had a lot of fun though. XD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:28 am
I never thought I could dance, but I recently found out from a lot of people that I have... a very captivating bottom on the dance floor. redface  

u nd i

[Lacrimosa]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 am
aecatgirl
[Lacrimosa]
aecatgirl
There's a teen club where I live too, but it's lame; people only go there to make out with strangers. stare

I'm thinking of taking ballroom dance classes with my boyfriend. Anyone have any ballroom dance experiences?

It's very much fun, but very strict. At least, the classes I took were strict. I mean posture wise and all. Which is to be expected, really. It's really a lot of fun, and it's a great way to meet friends and stuff. (: Some of them, like the one I attended, had a dress code. You had to wear a nice ankle length skirt and men had to wear slacks to the classes. But it may vary depending on the instructor...

Hmm.. well I don't really know anything about the class I'm going to but I don't think it will be that strict because you don't have to sign up or anything, just rock up when you feel like it.
If it's really strict I don't know if we'll stick with it, neither of us are that coordinated (He's a better dancer than me!) and we're just going for a bit of fun.

Oh! That shouldn't be awful then! XD Mine was like, two months long, every day except weekends and a few days when the instructor got sick and you paid a tution and all kinds of crap. XD (The stuff my grandmother gets me into. Oy. xD)
So...yeah. That sounds like it's be nice and easy to handle. (: Either way, I'd suggest giving it a shot. At worst you learn a few steps...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 am
I love to dance! Especially drunk dancing. I just feel more relaxed and I probably dance better drunk. I am a bit shy, so it makes sense. I really enjoy belly dancing so I'm pretty good with hip movement. I wish I could take classes for all types of dancing.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Beautifully Different

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:41 pm
Matron Mord Sith
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Poetic Epiphany
I don't know how to dance at all. And I don't want to learn because I think I will make a spectacle of myself. I also lack confidence right off the bat which makes me feel shy and awkward about myself if I ever did learn how to dance. As for prom I am not going to my prom because I think its going to suck and because of me lacking the ability to dance. As for clubbing I can care less about it because I am not into that type of thing and because some people get drunk while clubbing which I think is stupid.

User ImageUser Image

Lol, if you keep talking like that, no one will want to go at any of those places anyway.

First of all, I am not being ignorant. Second, I am just voicing my opinions. If you have a problem with what I said or if I offend you in any way I am sorry. But like my mother said, if you have nothing nice to say to someone don't say anything at all (since you are calling me an ignorant Debby Downer) . Also, I didn't say dancing events are stupid I said some people get "drunk" while clubbing or dancing is stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:39 pm
Poetic Epiphany
Matron Mord Sith
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Poetic Epiphany

User ImageUser Image

First of all, I am not being ignorant. Second, I am just voicing my opinions. If you have a problem with what I said or if I offend you in any way I am sorry. But like my mother said, if you have nothing nice to say to someone don't say anything at all (since you are calling me an ignorant Debby Downer) . Also, I didn't say dancing events are stupid I said some people get "drunk" while clubbing or dancing is stupid.

Pretty ignorant to say drinking is stupid but I'll let you have your little opinions. Some people just know how to have fun.  

Matron Mord Sith

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:35 pm
Poetic Epiphany
Matron Mord Sith
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Poetic Epiphany

User ImageUser Image

It's ignorant to say something is stupid simply because you don't like it.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff