Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageRaz sat alone on the ledge of the clock tower he and Sari were staying. His phone rang and held it out a little farther out because he knew what was coming. It was one of the scientists complaining about how they needed to get work done.
"Uh, yeah..." Raz said slowly "We're working on that..." he turned to Sari who got out of the shower fully dressed and drying her hair, and covered the receiver of the phone as he told her who it was. Eventually, he got off the phone after several minutes of swearing, complaining and arguing.

"Figures, It wouldn't be our problem if the idiots that ran away stayed long enough to find their blood pact and finish it off before they leave." Sari put off some steam by beating up a punching bag in a corner. Several pillows were shreded from some of her rages when she was in her dragon form.

"Yeah.." Raz stared off into nothingness and recalled the memories of how he and Sari finished their blood pact.

Their arms were wrapped around the other's arm and was twisted together like a knarled tree trunk as blood came from their veins painfully that wrapped their arms tighter together. Slowly the blood seperated into two and more wrapped around their arms as the two different blood types found their way back into their original donar and it slipped into their blood streams once again. It was painful, but worth it. They now lived forever, but what was the point if Raz wanted to die? He had thought it over and decided that living would be the best punishment for him.

"C'mon, let's get to work." Sari said breaking Raz's flashback. Raz leaned forword and fell off the tower, but before he got half way to the ground, he teleported to the ground, landing lightly. Sari did the same, but let go just a part of her dragon self to soften the fall. It was the broken down and abandoned part of town, even the homeless didn't come near the place, so they went unnoticed. Then they split up to look for the experiments that didn't make it far into the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:47 pm
(C'mon people, don't let this thread die!)  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:58 pm
(( sorry that I haven't posted, but I have been working really hard on my homework and sports, so I had no time for playing online games, sorry!!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julie was walking around the garden and about to go back inside the mansion when she noticed that older girl, Dawn, in the kitchen with a needle in her hand. She looked kind of stressed out. Julie shuddered, she was not exactly afraid of needles, but it still hurt when she got shots or anything like that.
Then she noticed that Dawn was talking to a boy that looked about the same age as her. What is that boy's name? She decided that she would probably interupt their conversation if she went inside toward them, so she just decided to walk around the mansion and go in through one of the other doors.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Now, for food." Lae said looking through the fridge, then the freezer and closed it. "Nope, nothing, let's check the fridge again."

Dawn sighed. "I tried..."

"Tried what?" Lae stuck his head over the fridge door with a piece of ham in his mouth.

"Nothing, and don't do that! That's so unsanitary."

Lae simply shrugged it off. "So? I don't see the big deal."

"Never mind." Dawn turned her head and saw the same girl that was swimming this morning wandering around aimlessly. "What was her name again?" Dawn thought going through the list in her head of all the members in the mansion. "Of course, Julie. But where is she going? She could get in trouble for doing that."
"Be right back. And there's food over in the dining room as always." Dawn started to follow Julie.

"I knew that." he waved his hand still looking through the fridge.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:31 pm
((sorry internet was knocked out for a while. xp getting tired of typing this in every rp im in lol))

sits on top of the roof  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm
((I don't think anyone will interact with you if no one else is up or going up to the roof))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 pm
((hehe thats where the fun part comes in oh yeah is there a pool here))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 pm
((Of course, but duuude, not unless Lae beats you first, remember, he has the ability to turn his whole body into titanium, and (I think) titanium weighs a lot. But imagine BOTH of them diving into the pool at the same time.....))

User ImageUser Image
Lae walked out into the sunlight finishing up a spoonful of peanut butter while the sun reflected off parts of his body he let out some of the titanium on his skin. He eyed the pool and snickered. The biggest, awesomest dive he's ever thought of. And probably the fifth time he's going to break the swimming pool. He put down the jar of peanut butter and let his skin accept the rest of the cool metal onto his body and got ready to jump.

Dawn felt a strange feeling, like something bad was going to happen. She immediatly turned around and ran towards the kitchen. She followed Lae's messy track and ended up to the jar of peanut butter. She looked up and saw Lae in his TI form as he made a pose to make a "cannonball" into the pool. "Lae! No!"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:17 pm
((lol))
CANNON BALL he said as he put on his goggles and jumpped but before he hit the water he opened a portal that led him to earths stratosphrere and began to free fall  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 am
User Image

Miyuki lays on the ground."Peace..and quiet."she says smiling happily.

She looks off to her left then her right. Birds. Tons of them!

"Erm...shoo?"she asks.

The birds stay.

Oh yeah...I can't speak to birds...only understand huh?

She pets the birds. She can't help it. Its fun. No ones ever had fun with her. Well. Its kind of impossible in a place as boring as this place. She turns onto her belly.

"No Mom to tell me to stop getting dirty."she says smiling.

She looks at the birds nest she built earlier.

"At least the birds still have their mothers..."she muttered silently.

She gets up and hops onto a tree. Again.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 am
senku continued to fall untill he was close to the pool"awww crap this is going to hurt" he said accidetitly doing a bellyflop from the atmosphere. a loud smacking sound as soon as he hit the water that could be heard throughout the place  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:21 pm
Nago is walking around, listening to his Ipod as he spotted a girl climbing on a tree, and so he ran over to greet her himself.

"Hello! I'm Nago, who are you and why are you climbing up that tree for?"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Startled by the voice Miyuki falls of the tree.

"Ow!!"Miyuki yells in pain.

She looks at the guy staring at her.

"Uh..why...hello there."Miyuki says waving friendly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:34 pm
"Hey, do you need a place to stay or something, you look like you don't have anywhere to go nor a went out of the city here, but I can't help but feel that I want to put a roof over your head........So want to come?"

Nago reaches out to Miyuki as he helps her up to her feet again.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

"Thanks for helping me up."Miyuki says smiling.

She turns around and climbs up the tree."Who are you?"she asks.

"I am Miyuki. I am not dangerous."
((We are in the mansion Dahn))

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas