Submit

Twilight
  I'm coo coo for it
  I hate it...
  Eh...Whatever
View Results

EmoXRomie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 pm
Well I like it, so I do go to twilight related topics, really I'm not mad. You're the one getting worked up, and btw your gonna go to hell if you keep cussing, it's down right horrible to hear someone cussing confused

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying your wasting your time talking about something you don't even like...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Kimmi Ko64
Well I like it, so I do go to twilight related topics, really I'm not mad. You're the one getting worked up, and btw your gonna go to hell if you keep cussing, it's down right horrible to hear someone cussing confused

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying your wasting your time talking about something you don't even like...

your argument
User Image

It would appear that I'm having a battle of wits with a person who is clearly unarmed.  

Matron Mord Sith

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 pm
Kimmi Ko64
Man, look how pathetic you all are...((Not everyone one here, just some of you are pathetic)) You're sitting here talking about how you hate twilight, well then don't go to anything twilight related and just ignore it. I don't understand why you all complain about how dumb it is, just get over it and get a life....Jesus.

When half of the threads in the books subforum are about Twilight (which it was for a while, although it's gotten slightly better since then), and the series gets brought up constantly, it's hard to NOT talk about the series.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:52 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Kimmi Ko64

your argument
User Image

It would appear that I'm having a battle of wits with a person who is clearly unarmed.

User Image

I agree.

P.S. ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** THE THIRD ******** ******** noes I said a cuss word!  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 pm
haha, I haven't looked at fail pics in ages.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith
Kimmi Ko64

your argument
User Image

User Image

I agree.

P.S. ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** THE THIRD ******** ********!

Hoe noes I said a cuss word!

Whoa! You're going to mega hell for all those curse words! Oh noez! D:

Hmm, mega hell. That would be a bitchin' name for a band.  

Rei Uchikino

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:58 pm
Kimmi Ko64

Actually there's nothing in the Bilble about cussing, only taking the Lord's name in vain.

Like: ******** or Goddamnit...

Words such as: ********, s**t, a** and the like are fair game.

Also, people are welcome to expressing their opinions. And welcome to express them as they see fit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 pm
Rei Uchikino

Lol either way, it'll be warm and they'll probably serve alcohol there so i'm ok with it. ^w^  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:02 pm
Oh noes, Broken is going to hell. ******** ******** to the power of ******** times ******** minus ******** divided by ******** equals ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** and ******** ******** hundredths

Math.

Anyway:
I think Twi-lovers and Twi-haters all need to shut up.
To twi-lovers: Yes, the book's pretty good. Now, please quiet down.
To twi-haters: Grow up. You don't like it, chances are you haven't read it or you don't like the fact it's popular. Yes, Stephanie Meyer changed vampires so they don't have fangs. Yes, the book has plot holes. There is no such thing as a perfect book. Harry Potter wasn't perfect. The Lighting Thief wasn't (but damn, it was good). Now move on.

To both: If you're going to continue with your rants and banter, get mature about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image  

iCrickle

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Rei Uchikino

Lol either way, it'll be warm and they'll probably serve alcohol there so i'm ok with it. ^w^

LOL. Totally. Mega hell is one big ol' party!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Oh noes, Broken is going to hell. D8

******** ******** to the power of ******** times ******** minus ******** divided by ******** equals ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** and ******** ******** hundredths

Math.

Anyway:
To twi-haters: Grow up. You don't like it, chances are you haven't read it or you don't like the fact it's popular. Yes, Stephanie Meyer changed vampires so they don't have fangs. Yes, the book has plot holes. There is no such thing as a perfect book. Harry Potter wasn't perfect. The Lighting Thief wasn't (but damn, it was good). Now move on.

To both: If you're going to continue with your rants and banter, get mature about it.

holy s**t, not only are you an english wiz but you are also a pro at math! What can't you do woman?  

Matron Mord Sith

iCrickle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm
Rei Uchikino
broken_bleeding_angel
Rei Uchikino

LOL. Totally. Mega hell is one big ol' party!

Agreed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

the first through third books were fine until the fourth book came out and it was all, yeah blah. the books were fine until the movie came out, the first movie sucked in my opinion the only good part was that 2 second drift scene. the second movie was exact opposite of what it was supposed to be and ended up to be a comedy instead and i laughed the whole time. third movie is coming out in june, let's see how this plays off.

i'm wondering if the manga will be any good or not. but i do get pissed off when people say vampire diaries copied of tiwlight, when vampire diaries has been out since 1980-something and is so much wayyyyyyy better ever has and will be. books and tv series.

love sucks.

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Oh noes, Broken is going to hell. D8

******** ******** to the power of ******** times ******** minus ******** divided by ******** equals ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** and ******** ******** hundredths

Math.

Anyway:

*applaudes* Well said, well said.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces