Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mordy has something to show you all ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dunny is a pretty horse
  indeed
View Results

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm
[Lacrimosa]
Wow. The horses are gorgeous. I have always wanted a horse, but I live in the city, so that obviously will never happen. ;-; And I adore ducks. They are so cute and sweet. Please tell me you have no geese. Geese are ******** evil. And the snake! You can sleep with him? I'm shocked. I would be too scared of waking up dead. XD

I refuse to believe you were mucking stalls. You look way to gorgeous to have been doing that. o.O That just is not possible. I refuse to believe. D<

Moria is a good snake <3 I shower with him sometimes as well.

Yeah, I muck stalls. My babies need to have a nice clean stall and fresh shavings to sleep in at night. Father and I take good care of the horses. They are like family to us.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:51 pm
Matron Mord Sith
[Lacrimosa]
Wow. The horses are gorgeous. I have always wanted a horse, but I live in the city, so that obviously will never happen. ;-; And I adore ducks. They are so cute and sweet. Please tell me you have no geese. Geese are ******** evil. And the snake! You can sleep with him? I'm shocked. I would be too scared of waking up dead. XD

I refuse to believe you were mucking stalls. You look way to gorgeous to have been doing that. o.O That just is not possible. I refuse to believe. D<

Moria is a good snake <3 I shower with him sometimes as well.

Yeah, I muck stalls. My babies need to have a nice clean stall and fresh shavings to sleep in at night. Father and I take good care of the horses. They are like family to us.

o.o Wow, that's seriously intense. I'd be terrified. XD Maybe not, I mean...if you have had him since infancy. I can see lacking fear and all. I just doubt I'd do well with a snake. xD

I have no doubt that you do, I just can't hardly believe that you were doing it before you took those pictures with that horse. o.o I know Mordy is a hard working girl who loves her animals. :3  

[Lacrimosa]

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I laughed at the first sentence of your OP because you called the horse a tard, but then I felt bad because that tard almost killed your mom.

Anyway, Dunny is a beautiful horse. And you look stunning standing next to her with the snow in the background. Really pretty.

Your snake is really pretty, too. That's the perfect pet for you. Beautiful yet dangerous. Just like you. Haha.

The ducks are so CUTE! Haha! I love ducks. I have maybe twenty of them living in my back yard.

And, of course, I can't forget KC. She's still absolutely adorable.

when Nibbles was a baby.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Haha, thanks. Like I said earlier, I was nasty in those pics because I just got done shoveling horse s**t from the stalls. Glad that I look pretty even when I'm mucking stalls.
My snake Moria is also a sweet heart. I got him when he was just a week old. He was so tiny and cute. Now hes big and beautiful.
I have a 5 acre pond in my back yard so it attracts all kinds of ducks, cranes, and swans. I enjoy watching them as well.
I don't think anyone will ever forget KC. Shes to damn cute to forget.

D'aaaaw! Baby ducks are so cute! whee And Nibbles is such a cute name for a duck. Haha.

Well, you're just that gorgeous, darling. Only you could finish up shoveling poop and still look marvelous. Haha!

Snakes make me kind of nervous because I always think they're going to bite. But I guess if you get them while they're really young they get used to you and don't feel threatened or anything, right?

I love baby snakes, too. They're so cute. A few months ago when I was still living in my old house a baby snake got inside. I tried to catch it and let it back outside, but it got away. It made me sad because it probably got stuck and died somewhere. :[

I have a lake in my backyard, too. It's so cool because we not only have ducks but all this other wild life, too. We have a few turtles in there and sometimes wild birds swoop in from time to time.

Haha. She's truly an unforgetable cutey.

For snakes it also depends on the breed and gender. My snake is a male ball python. Probably the best combination for a pet snake. Ball pythons are very laid back and naturally calm. Male snakes are smaller than females and tend to be nicer. A male ball python averages 4 to 5 feet in length if you let them get that big ( they grow with the size of their environment. ) Females on the other hand reach 6 ft in length and tend to be much more aggressive.
As for my Moria, seeing how I've had him since he was an infant hes never once tried to bite me. I can do anything with this snake. I sometimes go to bed with him around my neck and hes still there the next morning.

Do you go fishing in your pond? We have a small fishing boat that we take out on the water.

Ah, I see. I think I was told about all that before. I was at a pet store with my ex sometime last year and he was looking at snakes. He was interested in the ball python and the guy that worked at the store was telling us about the snake. They seem like pretty cool snakes. I wouldn't mind having one. And Moria seems pretty cute, too. <3

I haven't gone fishing in it yet. My dad wants to fix our dock first. After we moved in he went out and stood on it. He said it was so flimsy that he could have fell through. He'll probably get around to fixing it after he's done renovating the old house. He said that he also wants to get a small row boat to go out in the water. I don't know if this will actually happen, though. My mom might not allow it. Haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 pm
I'm terrified of snakes, but I've always wanted one as a pet. My friend showed me her pie-ball once. She was very pretty. I can't have one while I live here though cuz my mom and my older sister are terrified of them. Meh. I will when I get older. neutral  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:22 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I'm terrified of snakes, but I've always wanted one as a pet. My friend showed me her pie-ball once. She was very pretty. I can't have one while I live here though cuz my mom and my older sister are terrified of them. Meh. I will when I get older. neutral

I'm going to make you hold Moria <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm
Matron Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

I'm going to make you hold Moria <3

Ok but I can only take so much. So when I say take him, take him.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:24 pm
Rei Uchikino
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I laughed at the first sentence of your OP because you called the horse a tard, but then I felt bad because that tard almost killed your mom.

Anyway, Dunny is a beautiful horse. And you look stunning standing next to her with the snow in the background. Really pretty.

Your snake is really pretty, too. That's the perfect pet for you. Beautiful yet dangerous. Just like you. Haha.

The ducks are so CUTE! Haha! I love ducks. I have maybe twenty of them living in my back yard.

when Nibbles was a baby.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Haha, thanks. Like I said earlier, I was nasty in those pics because I just got done shoveling horse s**t from the stalls. Glad that I look pretty even when I'm mucking stalls.
My snake Moria is also a sweet heart. I got him when he was just a week old. He was so tiny and cute. Now hes big and beautiful.
I have a 5 acre pond in my back yard so it attracts all kinds of ducks, cranes, and swans. I enjoy watching them as well.

D'aaaaw! Baby ducks are so cute! whee And Nibbles is such a cute name for a duck. Haha.

Well, you're just that gorgeous, darling. Only you could finish up shoveling poop and still look marvelous. Haha!

Snakes make me kind of nervous because I always think they're going to bite. But I guess if you get them while they're really young they get used to you and don't feel threatened or anything, right?

I love baby snakes, too. They're so cute. A few months ago when I was still living in my old house a baby snake got inside. I tried to catch it and let it back outside, but it got away. It made me sad because it probably got stuck and died somewhere. :[

I have a lake in my backyard, too. It's so cool because we not only have ducks but all this other wild life, too. We have a few turtles in there and sometimes wild birds swoop in from time to time.

For snakes it also depends on the breed and gender. My snake is a male ball python. Probably the best combination for a pet snake. Ball pythons are very laid back and naturally calm. Male snakes are smaller than females and tend to be nicer. A male ball python averages 4 to 5 feet in length if you let them get that big ( they grow with the size of their environment. ) Females on the other hand reach 6 ft in length and tend to be much more aggressive.
As for my Moria, seeing how I've had him since he was an infant hes never once tried to bite me. I can do anything with this snake. I sometimes go to bed with him around my neck and hes still there the next morning.

Do you go fishing in your pond? We have a small fishing boat that we take out on the water.

Ah, I see. I think I was told about all that before. I was at a pet store with my ex sometime last year and he was looking at snakes. He was interested in the ball python and the guy that worked at the store was telling us about the snake. They seem like pretty cool snakes. I wouldn't mind having one. And Moria seems pretty cute, too. <3

I haven't gone fishing in it yet. My dad wants to fix our dock first. After we moved in he went out and stood on it. He said it was so flimsy that he could have fell through. He'll probably get around to fixing it after he's done renovating the old house. He said that he also wants to get a small row boat to go out in the water. I don't know if this will actually happen, though. My mom might not allow it. Haha.

Awww, thanks

we have a row boat and we just push it into the water and drag it out once we are done. I love all the wild life that chills at our pond. I once saw two bald eagles chilling out on our pond when it was frozen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

when Nibbles was a baby.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Awww, thanks

we have a row boat and we just push it into the water and drag it out once we are done. I love all the wild life that chills at our pond. I once saw two bald eagles chilling out on our pond when it was frozen.

You're welcome. <3

Wow! That's awesome! I've never seen anything as awesome as a bald eagle chillin' at our lake, but one time I saw this huge stork just hanging out in the water. It was so cool.  

Rei Uchikino

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:33 pm
Aaw, that horse looks like a sweety.
I still love that mini. If I ever run into a mini, I will hug it with all my might. ..Or not, that might hurt it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 pm
You are so lucky! I always wanted a horse. Too bad I can't have one in the city.  

Anabethe

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 pm
That horse is gorgeous! I also like the top picture in the first post.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:36 pm
broken_bleeding_angel

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

I'm the same way.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 pm
neat.. :B I used to be really into horses and riding..
but it was way too money consuming x3
but I sometimes wish I could go riding in the woods again someday ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 pm
She's beautiful =)

Shouldn't this go in the pictures and photos forum though?

LyricalSoul93

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm
OMG that horse is gorgeous. I love horses. I want to take riding lessons this summer.
I have a puppy dog and two kitties.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces