Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] House Hunting (Amadorine x Thom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm
He ponders this studying the map with her. "Never hurts to try I suppose, cliffs often have openings in them, or are even sturdy enough to have them made into them too" Thom nods and thinks about the options before him thusfar  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 pm
Ama smiled brightly. "And, the plus side is that it's kinda close to where my Aunt and Uncle live! So whenever I visit them, I can come pester you too!" Humming a rather cheerful tune, she began to walk off in another direction. Upon seeing a rather large stick, she picked it up, weighed it in her arms, then nodded and took it with her; it was always nice to have a big stick in which to hit things with.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 pm
Thom almost didnt see her wander off, and when he did he hurried to catch up to her "Crazy just how much has changed in the time since I last explored" he muses quietly. He didnt know why she needed a stick, maybe she thought she'd run into more predators he didnt know.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 pm
Ama walked with the stick placed horizontally over her shoulders. Turning to speak with him, she blushed in embarrassment when her stick nearly smacked him in the face. "Sorry.... but hey, at least you'll have a lot of stuff to do, right?" She really wanted to keep this guy on a positive note; something about how sad he'd looked had really gotten to her.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:24 pm
He jumps slightly to one side as the stick comes as his head "Careful" he mumurs softly as he notices her blush from the near accident. "Well yeah.. I suppose it does, making a new home, resituating myself, sorting out whats where.... I imaginethat will give me plenty to do" he nods and falls back in pace with her strides  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 pm
Taking the stick off of her shoulders, she tucked it under her arm. "Well, whatever you need to do, I certainly won't mind helping out...." Grinning widely, she chuckled. "Especially with all the heavy lifting and bending over, old man. Don't want you throwing out a hip!"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 am
"Hey now!" he puts his hands fisted on his hips "I'm not THAT old!" he swtas her shoulder a moment later and sticks his tongue out at her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 am
Ama laughed at his reaction, then rubbed her shoulder. "Ow! That sorta hurt! Don't you know you're not supposed to hit a girl?" She paused for a moment before busting out laughing again. "Ah, who am I kidding, I ain't no girl.... At least I don't act like one."

The trees began to clear as they broke through to the edge of the forest, the cliff face about 100 yards off from them.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:33 am
Thom shakes his head hearing her proclaim she isnt a girl. He glances over at her from his gaze on the ground, and then ahead of them. The cliff face loomed over them even from 100 yards off "Impressive" he comments and pauses in his footsteps looking around them to take in the details.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:36 am
The soil was looser than the dirt from the forest, probably having something to do with the beach that was near it. There were larger rocks scattered around, but they were mostly seen closer to the cliff face.

Ama scanned the wall of dirt, clay and rock for any signs of what could be a cave. "You seeing anything, Thom?"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:56 am
Thom doesnt move, nor say anything, he was scanning the rockface ahead of them in search of anything that looked like a reasonable sized cave or the like. "Not yet, but it's not all unobstructed from here... lets go look closer"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:59 am
Raising an eyebrow skeptically, Ama nodded and followed him. "We could always try digging out a cave if you're really desperate. Though I think it'd be a lot less work just to build a shack or something and get on with life." After another pause, Ama snuck up behind him and reach up, giving his horns a good tug. "Are these things real?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:03 am
"If I'm going to settle somewhere I'm going to make something good, not just some shack...." he was still looking at the rockface when she tugged on the horn which threw him off balance as he wasnt expecting "ACK!.. Ouch yes they are attached" he tries to extract himself from her tug so he could stand up right once more  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 am
"Really? But you're an angelic Pae! I've never seen this before... what about the halo?" Letting go of his horns, she reached for the shiny round thing, her little faun tail wagging a bit behind her. "This is so weird... you're like the love child of good and evil...."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 am
"My father had them too" he said trying to avoid the pull and then suddenly reaches over tugging at her antler "How about you, why the twigs" he called them twigs cause of the leaves on them  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff