Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas watched Aerin and then the boy was gone. He hissed angrily and looked around and heard him. He looked at Aerin as he came down on him. He barely had time to act. He felt the blade cut skin from his arm and he snarled angrily and felt anger. It wasn't a true emotion, but it was close enough to be considered it. He brought his weapons up. He decided it was time to go. Skieth could take care of Ritsuka. He had work to do. His pet outside would take care of the Twins for awhile. He wrapped darkness around him as he slowly vanished, "I'll let you live... for now... Be grateful, boy. Next time we meet will be the last. You and the twins. Your betrayal will not go unnoticed." He was completely gone.

Ritsuka growled at the other guy, "I'm holding back for your sake. And I'm not weak." He glared at him as he saw Xemnas leave. He rolled around on the ground with Skieth, who grabbed at Ritsuka's neck. He dodged each grab and then fell to the ground when Skieth vanished. He hissed and got up and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:23 pm
Aerin tossed his blade up into the air it making three spins before falling into it's sheathe on his back. "Quick we have to get to the twins, they are gonna need our help." Aerin said as he moved to Ritsuka and offered him a hand up.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas appeared in his room and laid down on his bed and winced at his wounds. He used darkness to close them.

Ritsuka nodded. He took the guy's hand and got up. He let go and ran towards the door. "This beast. It's an Esper from what I can tell. I know how to kill it. It's really difficult. Help me get close to it." He pushed open the front door and he ran over to the Twins and stared up at the beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:29 pm
"Everyone is always in such a hurry to go fight the next big thing, especially the ones who get thrown around like wrag dolls..." Aerin said to himself as he seemed to teleport to the monster. "The kids musta ran, let's kill this thing so it can't follow." Aerin said pulling his guns out and aiming at the monsters eyes .  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:33 pm
They came out in Wonderland.They walked out into the Lotus Forest together,as teh Corridor dispapeared behind them.Xinha looked throughly depressed."Well what now?"Xhara grined."First we take off these polester monsters of robes."They got changed,making care to look that no one was there.Then they threw the robes on the ground and lit them on fire.Xhara was gleeful.They were wearing the outfits they had appeared in.Two dresses that wear identacle exsept for color."Ahh...its good to get off those stupid gloves!I hated them.And the robes were too tight for my likeing.Now...to get those memorys back to where they belong!"Xinha stared at her."Didn't you destroy them?!?Xemnas told you to..."Xhara was smirking."I couldn't destroy them even If I wanted to,and not Xemnas.They were to importaint...You don't understand Xin...you never will.Memorys are complex..."
((I g2g g'night...))

Edge here, I noticed that and thusly edited my own post so I fixed yours so no problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm
(We'll be waiting captain, oh and I'll put up the new things you NEED to know tonight before I log out.)  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:16 pm
Ritsuka glared at the beast. The Twins were no were in site. "Help me get close to the beast!" He yelled over to the guy as the creature roared. An Esper would be hard to kill. He covered his ears. He ran towards beast and jumped into the air, kicking off the air to help him go faster. He flew high above it's head and flew down towards its head. 'If I can land on it's head I can kill it. Just have to strike at the right time!' His mind hissed to him and he nodded silently. He held his sword, aimed up, as he fell towards the beasts head.

[ That was a short bath. I feel happy now. >D x.x Sorry for the wait.
-Edited ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 pm
Aerin shot the monster repeatedly drawing it's attention as it swung it's blade he simply appeared on the blade itself his shoe was missing, but he was still standing. "Not so fast biggun, you need a time out." Aerin said goading the beast as he shot it's eyes out.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:28 am
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Ritsuka grinned as the creature was being distracted by Aerin. He fell faster and landed on the beasts head and then swung his sword above his head and then brought it down onto the small Heart on it's head. This creature was just like the one he slaughtered in Twilight Town. The same mark on it's head and chest. The same weakness. The beast cried when the bullet shot him. It roared when the blade hit him. It cried when darkness began to eat at it. The beast fell to the ground, barely dodging Aerin and vanished into the darkness. "Next one we fight, your killing it. Now let's go find the twins. They left this world and there's no use staying."

Xemnas healed all of his wounds and got up and felt what happened outside. He left his room and walked down the hallway. 'Those two boys.... Aerin and Ritsuka.... They couldn't possibly have killed Esper.... Could they? I doubt it... Damn. I'm losing my touch. Next time don't send the members to fight..... Send yourself so you don't forget how to fight. It's been so long since I've actually fought on my own. I better practice more and get better at it.' His mind couldn't help but whisper to him as he walked further and further down the hallway. He pushed open the front doors and saw the Esper gone and Ritsuka and Aerin standing there. "Tch." His eyes narrowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 am
"Go find the kids, I've got business to attend to." Aerin said turning his back on the place the beast had been, and began to head back within the castle. "And tell them, not to worry, they'll see me again." Aerin added as he dissappered into the light of the entrance, and began heading downwards trying to find, a basement, as one of the twins had mentioned something about seeing the man from his photo, down there.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Ritsuka narrowed his eyes as the guy left him alone. He saw Xemnas and he ignored him. He turned and opened a portal and darted into it. It closed after him. He reappeared in Twilight Town and looked around. "Looking for kids isn't my style. I'll find something else to do." He saw a figure. 'Aero?' His mind whispered as he squinted.

Aero looked up after wandering randomly around Twilight Town and saw Ritsuka. "Ritsu!!!" He squealed and ran up to the boy and tackled him and hugged him. "It's been so long!" Ritsuka nodded silently.

Xemnas growled angrily. "Damn. Where are my members at.... They seem to be on missions or something. Curses..... This is all HIS fault. I curse your name forever, Ansem!" He looked away and closed the doors and walked back to his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:21 pm
((Kay.Thankies,Edge.^^'))
Xhara got up from where they had been sitting."Xin,if we don't start moving soon someone we might not want to will find us.Want to get moving?"Xinha was still sitting."I guess...yeah your right..." She got up with her and they both walked into a Corridor.I wonder where you are?If I find you,I can give them back...but only then...

((Heh Heh Heh.And thats coming from the guy who stole Ansem's name.And the one who tells the members to go on missions LOL.I love the Twins! AND THEY ALLREADY HAVE NICKNAMES NOT MADE BY ME biggrin !
Kids,the twins lolololol))  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:42 pm
[ lol. I don't know what to put, so I'm waiting. x.x lol. I HAD TO MAKE HIM DO THAT! >D ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:53 pm
Hope walked into the room and looked around. But he stopped when he saw something farther on ahead of them. It was a dark looking portal. "Where do you think that leads too?" He asked as he tried to look at it more closely from where he was standing.

Vanille looked ahead at what Hope was talking about. "Maybe it leads to someplace better then here." She said as she walked from the doorway to where the portal was. Vanille put her hand to her chin as she examined it. Vanille's eyes got big as she got a idea. "I know..." She said as her words drifted in the air. Her hands dropped to her side and she walked back from the portal a bit so that she was behind Hope somewhat.

"What are you doing?" Hope said as he turned to face her but Vanille had already pushed him into the portal. Hope extended his hand to Vanille or maybe just to try to grab something to stop himself from falling into the portal but nothing was around them but air.

Vanille watched as Hope fell through the portal. "I guess it does go somewhere." She said to herself as she noticed how Hope did not fall through the other side of it. Vanille walked over to the portal and took in a breath and closed her eyes as she walked through it. She felt how things around her change so she slowly started to open her eyes. The sun was warm on her skin and she could hear birds somewhere. Once her eyes where fully open she had to blink a few times to take in what she was seeing. Vanille stared out at the beautiful sunset.

"Thanks for pushing me through." Hope mumbled as he got up off the ground and dusted his clothes off. Once up he looked out at what Vanille was looking at. "Wow." He spoke as he stared at it also. Hope turned around and saw a giant clock tower behind them. "I wonder where we are at." He said as his words floated in the air between them.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash