Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Pokemon Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:29 pm
Saito leaned across the table and pulled the flier away. "I know the guy that owns this place, it's all legit. Trust me" he said and flicked some of his hair out of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 pm
"Why doesn't that make me any more comfortable about the idea?" Luke asked somewhat sarcastically. "Look, I'll go if she does, but only cause I dont want a cute girl getting into trouble in a bad place." Luke added after a pause and seemed frustrated, but ready to keep his word.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 pm
Pyrrha stared at the flier that sat on the table until Saito took it back. She tilted her head to the side as she listened to them talk about the club. Pyrrha blushed a bit to Luke's comment about calling her cute. "I guess I could go since I have nothing else to do." Pyrrha said as she hid her blush under her bangs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:00 pm
Pikal stepped into the school cafeteria. "Look out world Pikal has arrived!" She skipped over and grabbed a salad and itallion dressing. She jumped at a table where everyone else seem to be sitting. I'll just sit here till I am noticed. She thought to herself. She glanced over at the right and saw a vulpix. "Oh wow she is really pretty, she is probabl;y one of the popular kids."

Veevee walked through the doors of the cafeteria. He glanced over at a table with alot of people. He sighed to himself and and went over to a corner and started looking over his schedule.

OCC: Sorry it took so long to post Pink Kitty >.< I had writers block.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 pm
Pyrrha watched as a girl with short brown hair sat down at the table. "Hello. I'm Pyrrha, what's your name?" She said happily at the sight of another female. She ignored the comment that the girl had made.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm
Pikal blushed a bit n embarrassment. "I-i'm P-p-pikal." She smiled. She was terrible at talking to new people. She twiddled her hair and and looked over at Pyrrahs tail then back at her. She nibbled a piece of salad then finally spoke. "So you go to school here?"  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:21 pm
"Nice to meet you Pikal." Pyrrha said as she watched Pika twirl her own hair and look at her tail. She felt like she had seen that name somewhere before but Pyrrha was not going to think that deep into it right then. "Yup, otherwise I would not even be in here." Pyrrha said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:24 pm
"Thats true I'm so stupid" She slaped her hand on her forehead. "So your a vulpix?"  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 pm
"Oh, no your not." Pyrrha said trying to calm Pikal down as Pyrrha watched Pikal slap herself in the forehead. "Yes." She said as she looked at her tail and where her ears hid under the hat she was wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 pm
"So you can use fire and fire and stuff!" Pikal jumped up then sparks came up from her tail and electrocuted herself. Pikal tumble onto the ground hard."Owwwie"  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm
Pyrrha jumped up also as she held out a hand for Pikal to take so she could help her up. "Yes." She said with a laugh at Pikal's question.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 pm
"You need to calm down, you'll end up shocking yourself silly." Luke said also leaning over to assist the fallen pikachu. "Names Luke by the way." he said holding out his hand to help he up and maybe shake after she was off the ground.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 am
Saito seemed to disappear when everyone's focus was on the new girl that arrived. In the place he sat was a small written note. "Meet me at the front entrance of the school by 8 o' clock tonight" the note said.

OOC: Love you Pink-Kitty. Rawr. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 pm
"Thanks Luke." Pikal blushed. She brushed herself off and sat on the table, and looked over at the boy that just walked up. "Who was that Pyrrah" Pikal said in a suspicious hintingish voice.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:49 pm
Pyrrha put her hand back at her side as Pikal got up on her own. Pyrrha turned her head to where Pikal was talking about. "That's Saito." She said as she turned back to Pikal. "Oh, but what room number are you in?" Pyrrha asked with a smile.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff