Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
Twin Sisters of Fate(still excepting! Never too late 2 join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:55 am
"ah just seeing how the other games are being played. so whats your story little wildcard."luxord crouched on the ground to listen to her story if there was to be one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 am
Mary then told them how the Darkness came to her world and how they saw the Heartless, how they stole people's hearts, and how she and her sister were separated. And lastly how she wasn't able to find her mom along with fight a gigantic black creature with a heart-shaped hole in it's chest.

"I still don't know where my sister or my mom is, I'm hoping to find them. Axel and Roxas promise to help me, you wanna join?" she asked hopefully.

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:28 pm
"sure ill take a gamble." luxord stood and thought for a short while.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:46 pm
Mary smiled as she bowed formally in Japanese. "Thank you."  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 am
luxord smiled and stepped back a little . he pulled out his cards and shuffled them while he continued to think  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 pm
Gingetsune was confused.'So many heartless...they never appeared like this before!Oh...crap!!!!"Gingetsune ran towards her home,the palace.It looked a lot like the Taj Mahal did,and above it was allways a full moon in nightime,or a Creasent.She ran inside and looked about."Mother,Father,brother?!Where are you?!?"She began to feel something happening.She walked into the gardens to find a Darkside...and then the darkness wraped itself around the world.Midnight...Moon...Fight...Back...for me...

Darkness became complete...  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:28 pm
Selena ran down the dark alleyways full of neon signs. "Somebody help me!" She cried as more Heartless ran after her. "Mary where are you?!"

She skid to a stop to see a lot of white Nobodies. Her eyes widen in horro as she turned to see herself surrounded. "Noooooo!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 pm
Roxas nodded.
"Yes Mary i will help you no matter what" He said.  

Otaku4_life11
Crew

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 pm
Mary smiled, "Thank you. So where do we start?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 am
Gingetsune awaoke,knowing what had happened yet hoping she was in her bed,dreaming.She was on the ground,though,in Radiant Garden.She lifted herself up and brushed dust off of her clothes."I guess..." She sighed almost inaudibly,"Midnight Moon wasn't strong enough..."She suddenly remembered her parents and brother,and wondered if they were okay.Then she wondered a bit about all of the people who lived on the planet,besides her family.'Well...I guess some of them are just...gone..."A tear fell from her eyes,and she quickly wiped it away.A heartless sprouted near her,and she swatted it down.She put her head in her hands and sobbed silently.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 am
Suddenly luxord received a message from one of his gambler nobodies."ill be right back" he TRC and found himself in the middle of a stand off between the haertless and the nobody pawns with a girl in the middle. he looked at her and said" well now this is a strange turn of the cards. " he waved his hands and the nobodys began to fall back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Selena fell to the ground as the Nobodies disappeared. She glared up at the blond man with a beard.

"Who are you?" She demanded, getting ready to fight.

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am
"I am Number 10. Names Luxord my dear..and who are you if i may ask hmm?"he crouched in front of her and stared intently at her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 pm
"My name's Selena, where's my sister?!" She demanded.

Mary blinked after Luxord disappeared. "How did he do that? He just disappeared through some smoke!"  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 am
"is her name Mary by any chance cause i just saw her. and from the way the cards spoke shes in trouble and it would be best to stay back from her for now." suddenly a few heartles pounced at luxord . her froze them in the air and sliced through them with a quick shuffle.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff