Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:38 pm
Now bored with the battle,for Razi hadn't gotten knocked out of the sky like she hoped,she steped off of the wolf and walked on the air."Barrax is no fun,I swear...Always wanting to fight by himself,never wanting help." She crossed her arms and blew some hair out of her face."Well then,I'll see you back at the Castle Saix,oh yeah,and one other thing.Don't let him become second in command,it'd kill me." She gave a gentle wave that looked sorta like a salute,and disapered.Wolfie soon followed by turning into mist.
==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+
"Yeah Im a smart alek,but so is Xigbar and no one cares when he does it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

[ ~ SAIX (.:XIAS:.) Number 7 ~ ]

===============================================

Saix chuckled at what one of the girls said, "Agreed. See you there. And I have no intention of letting anyone like him be Second-In-Command seeing as how I am Second." He nodded silently and looked up at the sky and a sense of relief, entirely fake to someone with without emotions, seemed to rush over him.

"I am the Luna Diviner. Xemnas is my boss. Do not make me mad or I'll go Berserk on you. Not a good thing. Beware, little ones."  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 am
-My bad. I was only roleplaying as Barrax but me and Hina mention Xemnas in our posts sweatdrop

Meanwhile at Castle Oblivion Barrax is seen talking to the Superior alone. "I'm back from my mission Xemnas. I have found a Keyblade wielder named Hatsumi that can be useful to us but she is friends with a Nymph named Estrella and a Mage named Razi. If i destroy the two protectors and bring you the Keyblader will that allow me to finally challenge Saix in battle for his number 2 spot in the Organization?" *A sneaky smirk ran across Barrax's face.* twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 am
"You are not gonna beat us.." she said in a sing-song voice.  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 am
User Image

Saix arried at the World That Never Was. He stopped by Xemnas' door as he heard Barrax's voice. He was asking Xemnas if he could be number 2. This send anger through his body. He turned and dashed down the hallway and opened a portal and appeared in Twilight Town. He stormed down an empty street and made his way to a tiny beach. He sat on a large rock and picked up a small flat rock. He tossed it sideways and it glided across the water, skipping to a stop and sinking to the floor of the water after several taps. He growled under his breath and glared at the world around him. He felt alone and that everyone hated him. For someone without emotions he could mimic them as if they were real and his own.

"I am the Luna Diviner. Xemnas is my boss. Do not make me mad or I'll go Berserk on you. Not a good thing. Beware, little ones."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 pm
Meanwhile Barrax returned to Twilight Town but didn't know that Saix had overheard his proposal to the Superior. Sitting on a bench where the Struggle Tournaments are held Barrax thought to himself what his next move should be.
*I have to capture Hatsumi so I can get the power of the Keyblade for master Xemnas. I will set the next phase of my plan into motion soon after i get the Nymph Estrella away from the others. I will take her and Razi out 1 by 1 and when Hatsumi has no one else to protect her i will capture her and take the hearts of the Nymph and the Angel Mage.* "The Nymph will be taken out of the picture 1st." evil  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 pm
"I'd like to see you try" she said still using her sing-song voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Barrax hears the singing voice and looks up to find Estrella had found him 1st and was standing in the middle of the struggle arena.
"Well that takes care of having to find you. With you out of the picture taking Hatsumi from Razi will be easier than i thought. Let's go!"
*Hammer of fate reappears in Barrax's hand and he attacks with it.*
scream  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:56 pm
She ducks and slashes him with her flaming sword. "All too easy" she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 pm
"Grr dodge this Nymph. Hammer of fate!" mad
*Barrax slams Hammer of fate on the ground and a giant shockwave of energy spreads around the whole Struggle Arena.*  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:26 pm
She hovered above the ground until the earthquake was over, and safely landed. "Well that was fun. Almost like a message!" she couldn't help but laugh at what she had said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:03 pm
Hina appeared in The Castle That Never Was,tossed a bag of Orginization Emblem's in a sack marked "Hinaxtara,take credit for this and die.Have a nice day heart ".Whistleing to herself,she thought about random things until Wolfie started going at her."You realize I can hear you,and your starting to get annoying,because I do not want to hear about Struggle,Grandstander,or Sea-Salt-Ice Cream!Well...Maybe the ice cream,but nothing else!" Hina laughed at the sudden voice.It was rather funny,because nobody could hear wolfie unless they wanted too.Any random Nobody in the hall would hear laughter,and then see Hina all alone.
==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+
"Yeah Im a smart alek,but so is Xigbar and no one cares when he does it!"
undefined  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm
"You won't think it's fun when I shoot you down. Storm of darkness!"
*Dark matter fell from the sky all aimed at Estrella*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 am
User Image

Saix came to several conclusions. One was that everyone hated him. Two was that they didn't need him anymore. Three was that he was useless. This infuriated him. He got up from his seat and stormed down the street to the Clock Tower and opened a portal and stepped through it. He knew where Barrax and Xemnas was. Time to pay Barrax a little visit and go see Xemnas later. There's no way that Xemnas would give Saix's position away to some newborn child who couldn't even kill a simple human female. It was so petty and pathetic. Saix appeared in a Dark Area and he looked around. He knew this place. The area that held his Keyblade Friend, Data.

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 pm
then razi appeared behind Barrax" dude you leave an excess trail so bright it could burn down the sun." he had followed the trail of magic runoff that barrax had left behind he waved his hand at the dark matter and it evaporated." so if ya got time id like to see who you work for...i seek employment."  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff