Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:30 pm
Amarah Couture
eh, i still think women are less than men. that's not really going to change.

and sure- why not she be replaced. i mean, this is a guild for women.. a man should rule over.. kind of makes sense
XD
again, my opinion.. gosh imma have to say that in like every sentence. lol

@rose- nah i really dont get offended. it's someone i dont know on the internet.. not really could be offended. lol
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

Well, I'd say something that would offend someone else. I'm rather short-fused, so so I tend to get angry over others' opinions.

Even if I do collar myself, and I want to be led around on a leash, I want it to be completely a thing of trust(and kink), because I want it.

It is preferabe that you keep stating that it is your opinion, because that's polite, and it stops people from thinking that you're a giant douchebag for saying opinion like fact.
Especially such a controversial opinion, like yours.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:34 pm
LMAO i'm actually getting a kick out of this thread. It's very ammusing too me. lol, I'm the laid back type who likes to watch people argue and fuss and especially get mad. And sometimes i join with them. lol, but this conversations actually pretty fun to me.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 pm
Skye waz here
@Amarah Couture: Okay, one: most woman don't have that ability to do that, becuz their single and they don't have enough money to auction or online money (take it from an experienced 13 year old who has older sisters who have aparently been threw so much more then u). Two: I know women with kids who had nobody in the world. NOBODY. They didn't have ANY money at all, and they were almost living off the streets. But what do you know? They were able to liv in a nice apartment, with internet and everything else, by doing a MANS job. Plus, all the woman's jobs, weren't enough to support any of them. Just believe me, if a woman wants to do a "man's" job, then she should. It's what SHE wants to do and, in some situations, HAVE to do. stare

Yeah, and NOBDY HAS to do anything! That is freedomof choice!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 pm
she can do a man's job. i'm not saying they can't- but i'm saying I see it a bit sad and.. well.. pathetic to the other men.

men should work with men who are equal, not the lesser ones.

hell- the mom could go sell herself for money. there are always ways.
and if you can't- give your kids away to a family/home for a while.

sorry i didn't get back to you asap.

/imho  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:46 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
Amarah Couture

and sure- why not she be replaced. i mean, this is a guild for women.. a man should rule over.. kind of makes sense
XD

@rose- nah i really dont get offended. it's someone i dont know on the internet.. not really could be offended. lol

Well, I'd say something that would offend someone else. I'm rather short-fused, so so I tend to get angry over others' opinions.

Even if I do collar myself, and I want to be led around on a leash, I want it to be completely a thing of trust(and kink), because I want it.

It is preferabe that you keep stating that it is your opinion, because that's polite, and it stops people from thinking that you're a giant douchebag for saying opinion like fact.

WTF IS THIS s**t?? stare This is a guild for WOMEN, and a man should not have any part in it! Do they know how girls think? No. Do they know what we really want? No!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
RosesFallingLikeRain
Amarah Couture

XD

WTF IS THIS s**t?? stare This is a guild for WOMEN, and a man should not have any part in it! Do they know how girls think? No. Do they know what we really want? No!
most do.
it's the women who confuse them.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 pm
Amarah Couture
she can do a man's job. i'm not saying they can't- but i'm saying I see it a bit sad and.. well.. pathetic to the other men.

men should work with men who are equal, not the lesser ones.

hell- the mom could go sell herself for money. there are always ways.
and if you can't- give your kids away to a family/home for a while.

sorry i didn't get back to you asap.

/imho

But men usually see women as equals as wel! Especially my boyfriend, and his father, and my dad, my guy friends. They have the modern view I guess.

Why would a self-respecting woman sell her body for money, or give her kids away?! I think you lack self-respect... that's the problem...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
RosesFallingLikeRain
Amarah Couture

XD

I hadn't meant it as a serious uestion. I was trying to challenge her opinion.
I don't want a man in charge of this guild, don't get me wrong.

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 pm
Amarah Couture
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
RosesFallingLikeRain
Amarah Couture

XD

most do.
No, they do not! Why let a man reign over us when out leader is doing a wonderful job at doing this herself? So what, women can't even moderate a guild now?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:53 pm
respect is in opinion.
some people see mothers who give their kids away because she cannot support them to be very strong. i think that's an emotionally strong thing to do.
look at models- some of them do n***s. they're selling their body in a way. but i know MANY models, including myself, who have tons of respect for themselves.
Strippers- i know many,again, who have tons of respect for themselves.
People do what they can to eat, put a roof over their head, and more.
You even said it isn't easy for some. Some just resort to other things to survive.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:54 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Amarah Couture
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
RosesFallingLikeRain
Amarah Couture

XD

most do.
No, they do not! Why let a man reign over us when out leader is doing a wonderful job at doing this herself? So what, women can't even moderate a guild now?
im my opinion, they do.
women are just very confusing things, and put up a bubble infront of most men. they make it hard on themselves.
women can do what they want, men are just a tad bit better.
imho.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:57 pm
Amarah Couture
respect is in opinion.
some people see mothers who give their kids away because she cannot support them to be very strong. i think that's an emotionally strong thing to do.
look at models- some of them do n***s. they're selling their body in a way. but i know MANY models, including myself, who have tons of respect for themselves.
You even said it isn't easy for some. Some just resort to other things to survive.
Yes, but there are better ways to do it! Look, I live in poverty, okay? My mom isin't out selling her body! (being a model is fine, but being a prostitute or a stripper is not.) Nobody should have to.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Amarah Couture
respect is in opinion.
Yes, but there are better ways to do it! Look, I live in poverty, okay? My mom isin't out selling her body! (being a model is fine, but being a prostitute or a stripper is not.) Nobody should have to.
Some don't have tons of options. Hell, I was a stripper at one point. Besides it being great exercise, I did have extra things I wanted to buy myself (like tattoos/piercings/taking myself out to dinner every so often). Modeling is the same as being a stripper or prostitute. It's all the selling of the body. If you don't look good... well... It runs all together.
there are many women who use stripping to get into college and have a good life. they wouldn't have at that time.
some people sell drugs.
stripping is tons safer than selling drugs. trust me on that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:03 pm
Amarah Couture
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Amarah Couture
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
RosesFallingLikeRain
Amarah Couture

XD

most do.
im my opinion, they do.
women are just very confusing things, and put up a bubble infront of most men. they make it hard on themselves.
imho.

I find most of them to be brainless twits.
We need to weed out the mindless twits. We act confusing for a damn good reason. If boys can't figure that out, I think we come out on top.

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 pm
Amarah Couture
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Amarah Couture
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
RosesFallingLikeRain
Amarah Couture

XD

most do.
im my opinion, they do.
imho.
maybe its because women are more coplex than men.

We can use both sides of our brains to tthink creatively and logically at the exact same time. Men can't do that, they switch back and fourth in ways of thinking.

Women talk more, and have a greater capacity for language than men.

We're simpy more social.

But men have thier own strenghts, and men and women balance eachother as equals. these are scientific facts by the way. You could find information comparing the brains of men and women on Google, but I learned all of that from 20/20 on ABC. I'm a sponge. :3  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff