Submit

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:02 am
roxas is adorible when he cries in the manga he look like hes half his age aits just AH! KAWAII *fangasm* Ventus -.- why doesn't he have a shirt on in the beginning? hes not that sexy =/ Sora is a..... loud obnoxious character i hate, Aqua got a fate she really didn't deserve, Terra is A FILTHY LIER HOW DARE YOU LIE TO LITTLE RIKU! *ahem* Namine is pretty cool i should stop before this becomes a wall of text  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 am
Namine-x-Destiny
Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX
I have birth by sleep!!! biggrin lol first kingdom of hearts game played and I love love love it!!! I'm still on Aqua though so I still have like two more characters to go. biggrin

in my opinion aquas the best.

I haven't gotten to the others (took a break from the game for a bit) but Aqua does seem to be the best  

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

Empty Biscuit Tin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:55 am
Banshee Cupcake
Sora is a..... loud obnoxious character i hate!

This.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:04 am
I prefer Roxas to Sora. I love the hole character and story more then Sora's one. I also have a secret love for Axel, he's just so hawt! :3

Empty Biscuit Tin

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 am
I love KH.
my cousin stole my memory card so like i have to redo KH1 and KH2.
all games i have:
KH1
KH2
KH: chain of memories
KH: 350/2 (or whatever its called)
KH: rechian of memories

i was going to get birth by sleep but since i tried to play the DS game i couldnt do it cuz i got dizzy so like i think i can only play this game on like the tv stuff. so ima wait til KH3 comes out. and yes it is coming out lol. they before said it wasnt coming to america but recently they say it is but its wont come out til after this one game comes out then it will be here like 2012 or so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 am
I can not wait till KH3, I hope it comes out on PS3 because that is the only reason I bought that system. haha. Still haven't gotten Birth By Sleep because I can't afford a PSP.  

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Heart_Broken653

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 pm
I LOVE KINGDOM HEART!!!!
but idk wat happened to my KH1 and KH2 game i lost them sad
but right now i got the newest one KH recoded for ds. it brings back memories <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 pm
I loved the console games to death, but my ps3 isn't backwards compatible so waah crying
So anywayyyys... I tried getting into the handheld ones, but the ds games were kind of hard for me to enjoy. However, the one I played for psp was bomb! (can't remember what it was called, my brother hacked it so I don't have the case w/me)  

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:06 am
Hehehe.... I'm a hardcore fan o-o
I bought a psp just for bbs and getting a 3DS for ddd(Dream Drop Distance)
I own all the games and have beat kh 1 and 2. I wasn't a big fan of COM and Re:com. But that's why I use youtube for cutscenes because It's rare that I play those games...
I can't pick ONE fave character but I do like pretty much all the main characters XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:09 am
Eternalbunny-chan
I can not wait till KH3, I hope it comes out on PS3 because that is the only reason I bought that system. haha. Still haven't gotten Birth By Sleep because I can't afford a PSP.

lol I have to buy a 3DS for the new one.... Then a PS3 n_n and I already bought a psp for bbs...... o-o by the end of the decade I'm gonna have all consoles in the world! XD. But If I have to chose between a 3DS and a PS3 it would definetly bbe ps3 because all the games on ps2 were my faves.  

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:52 am
Oh I just love Kingdom Hears. I am so excited to play the game for 3DS!!! I am living in Japan now and there is quite a bit of promotion for it!!! I even went to the square Enix store but they only had the cat thing that teams up with Sora and it was like $40.... I didnt buy it!
Anywho, why favorite character is probably Roxas <3 I always feel the worst for him and once his character was introduced I feel like the story got A LOT more interesting! But I still do love Sora.... I just hope it all ends happy!
ATM I am making a Sora cosplay for myself and a Riku cosplay for a friend! We shall wear them together at the 2012 summer comiket biggrin I am excite for it! YAY. I have already made a Roxas cosplay and an organization 13 coat... I just love cosplaying KH <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 pm
I really like the Kingdom Hearts games. I have played the first and second one and the birth by sleep that was for PSP. I liked how they made the PSP game that you could play all three characters and see the different sides of the story.
I don't have a playstation anymore so if they come out with new ones for PS3 I won't be able to play them. I wasn't able to play the one for Gameboy Advanced or Nintendo DS since I do not have those. I won't be able to play the one for the 3DS either.  

Amai Ashi

Moonlight Hunter

StrayKit

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm
i'm not much of a gamer, i still have the first game for PS2 and haven't beaten it yet cat_sweatdrop

but i do have 358/2 Days for my DS i'm slowly working through, it's easier because i can bring it with me to play and yell at. and the little hearless with the antennas are adorible, i have a plushie of one cat_whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:18 pm
The only game I have is Kingdom Hearts:Recoded, but I like Sora, he's a sweetheart!  

Jalin Taiga

8,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

Axel! emotion_bigheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff