Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Most Romantic Guy You Have Been With! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 am
Awwwwsss

heart Bump!User ImageBump! heart

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 am
i've been dating this guy named Deonte his so sweet to me. Where in the same grade(6th) and everytime theres something wrong with me he'll come pull me to him and kiss me. We've been dating a long time and broke up ones but that was because a girl was little close to him and i got mad...tehe. But we went to the movies together and watched a scary movie. tehe. He txtes me and says i love u etc and ya. so i love him and he's the best bf i've ever had. heart  

XX_lil rikku-chan_XX

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hilfin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:56 pm
I would have to say my last boyfriend. My favorite memory of him would have to be when he first asked me out. My friend told me to go wait somewhere and he came up to me out of breath (She told him the wrong location and he ran around looking for me) and asked me if I would consider dating him. When I asked him how I knew he was being serious and he said,
"You don't see me running around desperately looking for any other girl, do you?"
He's a complete jerk but he was always good to me so I agreed. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:24 pm
XX_lil rikku-chan_XX
i've been dating this guy named Deonte his so sweet to me. Where in the same grade(6th) and everytime theres something wrong with me he'll come pull me to him and kiss me. We've been dating a long time and broke up ones but that was because a girl was little close to him and i got mad...tehe. But we went to the movies together and watched a scary movie. tehe. He txtes me and says i love u etc and ya. so i love him and he's the best bf i've ever had. heart

Awwww!  

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:25 pm
ldiot Savant
I would have to say my last boyfriend. My favorite memory of him would have to be when he first asked me out. My friend told me to go wait somewhere and he came up to me out of breath (She told him the wrong location and he ran around looking for me) and asked me if I would consider dating him. When I asked him how I knew he was being serious and he said,
"You don't see me running around desperately looking for any other girl, do you?"
He's a complete jerk but he was always good to me so I agreed. :)

ohh thats cool

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:29 pm
I was in 8th grade and was walking to gym class when i was asked out by a guy i really liked, still like after all these years...

And i was so surprised i tripped and he caught me, best moment of my life...  

Mosdras

Friendly Lover

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:24 am
Nichelle-The-TimeTravler
I was in 8th grade and was walking to gym class when i was asked out by a guy i really liked, still like after all these years...

And i was so surprised i tripped and he caught me, best moment of my life...

Nice!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:47 am
The most romantic guy I have been with is Jonathan. We are currently talking again and plan to date. He has always been so sweet. The little things he does are adorable. When we are together he always kisses me on the forehead and on the cheek, he plays with my hair and tucks it behind my ears. He calls me all kinds of cute names like sweetie, babe, etc. and when we walk together he always slides he arm around my waist, I love it! I can't forget that he always finds cute new ways to say I love you (different languages and what not) When we wete dating he would always send random texts and emails saying he couldn't stop thinking about me and that he loves me. And on of the very sweet things he has does recently was shaving his beard off (I have never liked it, but told him he could keep it because he likes it), but he shaved it off and surprised me when he video called me on MSN. He is sooooo sweet and I am head over heels for him heart  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:38 pm
balletfreak2008
The most romantic guy I have been with is Jonathan. We are currently talking again and plan to date. He has always been so sweet. The little things he does are adorable. When we are together he always kisses me on the forehead and on the cheek, he plays with my hair and tucks it behind my ears. He calls me all kinds of cute names like sweetie, babe, etc. and when we walk together he always slides he arm around my waste, I love it! I can't forget that he always finds cute new ways to say I love you (different languages and what not) When we wete dating he would always send random texts and emails saying he couldn't stop thinking about me and that he loves me. And on of the very sweet things he has does recently was shaving his beard off (I have never liked it, but told him he could keep it because he likes it), but he shaved it off and surprised me when he video called me on MSN. He is sooooo sweet and I am head over heels for him heart

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! So cute!
Vote for me and comment in the forums for me next Monday please! I'm just entertaining myself before my birthday!
.....and bump!

Vote for me!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:12 pm
how come every guy i like is such a clase friend they don't wanna ask me out D: plus having a twin brother attracts the guys i like as his friends....Dammit no one....iv'e been with no one... EVER  

ll Mew Dorrk ll

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:16 am
ll Mew Dorrk ll
how come every guy i like is such a clase friend they don't wanna ask me out D: plus having a twin brother attracts the guys i like as his friends....Dammit no one....iv'e been with no one... EVER

Be happy! You just have to work at it....or throw yourself at them. If they won't take control, you have to...

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:12 am
Bump!

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 am
heart Bump heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am
Bump!

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Artists Love Forever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:38 pm
My current boyfriend. He used to be new to the town and everyone was racist against him, callin` him "that Indian". It pissed me off, but now everyone loves him, and so do I.<3 Everything he does makes me smile, and he doesn't cheat or anything. He stays true to himself and is perfectly honest with me. He also has the best hugs, thank God. xD, and is taller than me. ;D
n_____n

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces