u think he likes me?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:36 pm
IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless u havent read then otherwise help ur self.

ok. i asked him 6 times if he still likes me. he ran away everytime except the last time. he said yes he still luvs me but he doesnt wanna go bak out b/c he doesnt want to be in an on off relationship. ok he still likes me wtf?!?!?!?!?! its not fair!!!!!!!! if he still luvs me why doesnt he just still go out with me. relationships have its ups and downs. why doesnt he want to go thru with it????
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:02 pm
not i found out that he might ask this one girl any one hardly knows to the dance. i still like him and he still likes me. UGH i was gonna see if he and me wanted to go just as friends but now im not sure. PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-
IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless u havent read then otherwise help ur self.

ok. i asked him 6 times if he still likes me. he ran away everytime except the last time. he said yes he still luvs me but he doesnt wanna go bak out b/c he doesnt want to be in an on off relationship. ok he still likes me wtf?!?!?!?!?! its not fair!!!!!!!! if he still luvs me why doesnt he just still go out with me. relationships have its ups and downs. why doesnt he want to go thru with it????
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User Image
Oh, inconsistent me,
crying out for consistency..

He's being smart and mature about it.
He doesn't want to get into a relationship where you keep "breaking up" and then getting back together. I mean you only liked him again because he liked your friend. I mean are you still in love with him? Think about this long and hard. You may only want him because he wanted someone else.
Those are the worst and highly unhealthy.
And just because he loves you doesn't mean he's still in love with you. Some relationships are worth the ups and downs. If he feels it isn't worth it, just give up and move on.
Men hardly change and when they do it's not always the way you want them too.
I've learned love isn't always enough.
You have to stop pestering him, the more you bug him, the more you'll push him away and confuse him more.
Just give him time and space, it's the best thing you can do.
Also, don't go to the dance with him, bad idea, trust me.

Tap it please!

And you said I know that this will hurt, User Image
but if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 am
no-not really..you just broke up with your bf. Now you want him back.cause your ex asked out your friend..and that explains your jealous... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

xjewiex

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:21 pm
He doesn't want to go out anymore... he's made up his mind, please respect that and give up on this guy
as momo-ai said, love isn't enough in a relationship. all that disney bs about true love = happily ever after is a fairy tale, lol.
something didn't work the first time around, even if you loved each other.

I know its confusing as hell, i mean, why would he say no?
its happened to me too, but the best way to deal with this is to just move on... regardless of his reasons he probably won't change his mind.
Like momo said, give him space. If you keep bugging him about it, he will get quite annoyed... leave the scene with your dignity intact wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm
ok i do leave the subject alone when im around him, but he just brings it bak up again. like today he was randomly asking me who i liked ((lets just say we narrowed it down to......him)) and he asked if i liked someone else along with him and i said nope and he said "oh well then i guess i really hurt you when i did that." when he said he liked me and blah blah blah. i said ya and things like that. lets just say he saw me get uncomfertable with the subject and he changed the subject.  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 am
-werewolf-grl-743-
ok i do leave the subject alone when im around him, but he just brings it bak up again. like today he was randomly asking me who i liked ((lets just say we narrowed it down to......him)) and he asked if i liked someone else along with him and i said nope and he said "oh well then i guess i really hurt you when i did that." when he said he liked me and blah blah blah. i said ya and things like that. lets just say he saw me get uncomfertable with the subject and he changed the subject.

wow
really? it was a good thing he changed the subject
If you're uncomfortable with it, he oughta leave it alone stressed
you can always just politely state "I don't want to talk about it" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 pm
ya. hes a verry polite very nice guy 2 know. but sometimes i cant even be around him.  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 pm
if you had a reason to break up with him in the first place then theres a better guy out there 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:10 pm
ok im happy today.
today at lunch ALL the 8th graders ate together in the football field and i sat with him. he sat behind me. ((not like on the next step or row. i was sitting down with my legs on both sides of the brnch thingy.)) so he was sitting on the same one and he was behind me. he kept poking my sidesand then he hugged me once around the waist. he also put his hands under my ribs. after all that he took my hand and put it in his and started playing with my fingers. i asked him "wat are u doing??" and he said "i dont know." so i just started playing with his fingers bak. he treated me like his girlfriend again. it was like it used to be when we were together.
=D  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:38 pm
wow now he's just being unclear
he says he doesn't want to get back together but he's clearly flirting
=___=
in my opinion, you should get away from this guy and get over him, what he's saying and doing are two different things.
I know what you're going through, sort of. the person I broke up with still tries to flirt around with me. but I already got over him and now I don't take it seriously xd
I just don't like the sound of this guy. If he decides to get back together, ultimately that's your decision. But honestly 8th grade relationships are rarely serious business...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff