Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 am
"a giant dust ball." she says. "i think that would be obvious. My name is Mysty Brooke Rynn by the way." she takes off her hood and looks around the mall.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 am
Gene slowly pulled off his scarf revealing a handsome older mans face, with few scars, and as he lifted his goggles his gray eyes seemed to twinkle in the fading light as the storm blocked out the sun. " lets lock the doors, so we don't get buried in our sleep. " he said starting to lock the ones they came in, but know malls normally had a few entrances.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:56 am
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene slowly pulled off his scarf revealing a handsome older mans face, with few scars, and as he lifted his goggles his gray eyes seemed to twinkle in the fading light as the storm blocked out the sun. " lets lock the doors, so we don't get buried in our sleep. " he said starting to lock the ones they came in, but know malls normally had a few entrances.

She nodded and ran around, sealing the entrances. When finished she returned. 'That was easy.' She signed. She then used her magic and made a fire that wouldn't burn anything down and yet would keep them from freezing and help them see.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:40 am
She sit and look at the fire for a while. then she gets up and stretches. "Well I'm bored so I am off to explore this place." she then finds a stick and puts some fire on it and heading off.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:18 pm
"Wanna come and see if there is anything salvageable in the food court?" Gene asked of Amber Lynn as he stood from the fire and looked towards a map of the mall figuring they weren't far from the aforementioned place  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 pm
Mysty looks around and finds a store with some boxes. she walks in and sees that the boxes had clothes in them. she found a safe place to put the torch and started to examin the cloth better.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:50 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Wanna come and see if there is anything salvageable in the food court?" Gene asked of Amber Lynn as he stood from the fire and looked towards a map of the mall figuring they weren't far from the aforementioned place

'Sure. Beats sitting around.' She signed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:15 pm
she puts the clothes back and then starts walking again.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Gene leads them towards the food court, flashlight style lantern in hand lighting the way better than fire. "There we are, so where do you wanna start italian, chinese, russian, or american?" Gene asked motioning to the pizza, chinese, russian, and hamburger food stores.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:42 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene leads them towards the food court, flashlight style lantern in hand lighting the way better than fire. "There we are, so where do you wanna start italian, chinese, russian, or american?" Gene asked motioning to the pizza, chinese, russian, and hamburger food stores.

She shrugged. 'It doesn't matter to me.'  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm
"I'm thinking pizza..." he said jumping over the counter and shooting the lock off the door in a quick movement that seemed so fast it was barely noticable if not for the sound, and slight gun flash. He entered the storage area and found a supply of pizza's frozen ready to be made a grinned like the Cheshire cat. "Oh somebody loves me, pizza and lots of it." he said as he began to go through them. "What kind do you want?" he asked holding up a plethora of pizzas.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:43 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"I'm thinking pizza..." he said jumping over the counter and shooting the lock off the door in a quick movement that seemed so fast it was barely noticable if not for the sound, and slight gun flash. He entered the storage area and found a supply of pizza's frozen ready to be made a grinned like the Cheshire cat. "Oh somebody loves me, pizza and lots of it." he said as he began to go through them. "What kind do you want?" he asked holding up a plethora of pizzas.

'Anything that doesn't have meat, I'm a vegetarian.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 am
After some exploring she found nothing of real interence to her other then a video game store. "*Sigh* i miss video games." then she goes to find the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:21 pm
Gene grabbed a three meats and chees, and vegi pizza, as well as a plain cheese, and walked out. "Alright, food, lets grab a pan to cook it on and get back to the fire." he said with a smile enjoying the small joy of pizza perfectly preserved.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:10 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene grabbed a three meats and chees, and vegi pizza, as well as a plain cheese, and walked out. "Alright, food, lets grab a pan to cook it on and get back to the fire." he said with a smile enjoying the small joy of pizza perfectly preserved.

She nodded and looked around.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces