Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 pm
I haven't lost anything ęxćėpŧ mŷ MİŊĐ.
I try to take off ĦĚĄĐ śőmęŧımēś.
(You could be empty.)
User Image
User ImageUser Image
You felt the ĊŐŁĐŊĖŞŚ in my eyes, and something I'm not ŘĘVĖĄŁİŊĢ.
Though you got used to my ĐĮŜĠŲİŞĚ, you can't shed this awful FĘĒŁİŊĢ.
[There's blood on my hands like the blood in you.]

User Image
Sharpen UP your ŦĘĒŦĤ. Your dreams are MORE than worth ĐĘFĖŊĐĮŊĢ.
{You need to let go...}

Hiccadu chuckled, completely unaffected by John.

"Mmmhm," she replied in amusement. Then she smiled brightly. "And the good thing about being programmed is that your insults don't mean s**t. Why don't you think about that before you try to play the hero?" Then she looked over at Jared, and smirked, her eyes flickering back to John before she spoke as she leaned back against the bars of an empty cage again. "And that can be arranged. I've got some new chemicals that I've been meaning to test..."

In a FIGHT that's ŊĘVĒŔ-ĖŊĐĮŊĢ, go on. Go ahead and PŖŎVĘ MĖ WŘŎŊĢ.
{...of letting go...}

User Image
It's the me that İ ŁĘŦ ŶŐŲ KŊŌŴ, 'cause I never show - İ ĦĄVĒ MŶ ŖĒĂŞŐŊŚ.
Feel the pain that İ ŊĒVĘŘ ŚĦŌŴ, and I hope you know İŤ'Ş ŊĖVĘŔ ĦĔĄŁİŊĠ.
[Some things can't be treated, so don't make me be myself around you.]

User Image
If you need a confession, Į'm ĢŪİŁŦŸ.
Let's twist the knife 'til they čąŋ'ŧ šŧőp βŁĘĚĐİŊĢ..
(And I could be right here empty with you.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 pm
Demitria smirked and sat quietly, listening in on Hiccadu’s, Jared’s and John’s performances down below. She didn’t bother looking; one time, after she peered down to see what the hubbub was about, she got smacked in the face. She hugged her legs tighter, despising those sounds. The sounds of beatings terrified her. Especially when done to herself. But hearing others being beat when she could do nothing to help them sort of angered her.
She placed her chin on her knees and closed her eyes tightly. If only they could be kind here. But that wasn’t likely the case.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 pm
((In the actual roleplay would be preferable though lol))

John fumed silently, at a loss for what to say. The machine was right of course, but any body with working hormones had to have some kind of emotion, some kind of feeling. It would be useless to make a Chimeran counterpart without taking advantage of its instincts.

He looked up an to his right, spottig Demitria through vent holes in the cage floors and ceilings, trying to keep his sorrow from showing. He wasn't able to help her here. He wasn't able to help anyone inside the slaughterhouse, not caged up like this. Not trapped once more.

Panther crawled out from underneath the brush and sat down, back to the foliage, tucking her wings closed. "I've been looking for you," she said. She had come to this place to start her first search because this was where they had been right before John told them to split up. Right before John was taken, and her friends... Her big brother Lyall... were killed.

Rei obviously had the same thought. "Were you looking for me too?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:54 am
I haven't lost anything ęxćėpŧ mŷ MİŊĐ.
I try to take off ĦĚĄĐ śőmęŧımēś.
(You could be empty.)
User Image
User ImageUser Image
You felt the ĊŐŁĐŊĖŞŚ in my eyes, and something I'm not ŘĘVĖĄŁİŊĢ.
Though you got used to my ĐĮŜĠŲİŞĚ, you can't shed this awful FĘĒŁİŊĢ.
[There's blood on my hands like the blood in you.]

User Image
Sharpen UP your ŦĘĒŦĤ. Your dreams are MORE than worth ĐĘFĖŊĐĮŊĢ.
{You need to let go...}

Hiccadu realized she had rendered John speechless, and smirked, cracking her neck in victory as she limbered herself up a little.

"My wounds from the battle with Luna have all but vanished," she informed Jared, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "I'm ready to be dispatched again whenever."

In a FIGHT that's ŊĘVĒŔ-ĖŊĐĮŊĢ, go on. Go ahead and PŖŎVĘ MĖ WŘŎŊĢ.
{...of letting go...}

User Image
It's the me that İ ŁĘŦ ŶŐŲ KŊŌŴ, 'cause I never show - İ ĦĄVĒ MŶ ŖĒĂŞŐŊŚ.
Feel the pain that İ ŊĒVĘŘ ŚĦŌŴ, and I hope you know İŤ'Ş ŊĖVĘŔ ĦĔĄŁİŊĠ.
[Some things can't be treated, so don't make me be myself around you.]

User Image
If you need a confession, Į'm ĢŪİŁŦŸ.
Let's twist the knife 'til they čąŋ'ŧ šŧőp βŁĘĚĐİŊĢ..
(And I could be right here empty with you.)

LovetoCauseMayhem

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:22 pm
Devon walked into the chimera cage centre just as Jared was yelling at John and striking him...yet again. Devon said nothing but chuckled slightly at Jared incredibly short fuse. Surely the chimera would know by now about it.

Devon walked over, mask covering face as always around the chimera. "Having problems?" he asked Jared.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:12 am
Maria scooted further back into her cage. She heard another one of 'them' enter. She knew that most of the time, the scientists, or rather torturers, came in when they wanted to test something, which frightened her to death. She couldn't help but to let out whimper, then quickly covering her mouth with her hands. She didn't want attention pulled to her, or anyone else. She stopped even moving the tiniest bit, and slowed her breathing. Please, please, don't take any of us away again. I don't want anyone to get hurt... Please, please... She kept chanting that in her head, over and over. She knew scientists always had needles on them. Big needles.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 am
"Of course," Rei answered Panther, "It's better if we stick together right?" Especially since there's only two of us, thanks to that traitorous b***h. Technically, Hiccadu was not a traitor, though in Lucas' mind, which is partially that of a pack animal, he believed all the chimera as part of one pack, who need to stick together and only kill each other for leadership. Hiccadu was a different story; she served the scientist they all despised, killed their fellow chimera like they were nothing. A crime like that, in Lucas' mind, is unforgivable, and one of the things he plans to do when they finally go back to the slaughter house is to rip her to shreds and burn her, so that the scientist wouldn't even be able to clone a new Hiccadu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:03 pm
Gel just sat in the cage, in the circle of it mostly, wondering if the rest of her friend were ok. The ones close to her in the cages were fine, but she wondered about Panther and Rie, then just watched what was happening right infront of her as she glared in anger with a huff of her voice. She crawled to the front of her cage, looking out towards Jared as she spoke with a bored tone, and an expression to match "Speak of the Devil's son..." she told him, and waited.  

MindxHunter

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:36 pm
Demitria rolled her eyes and shook her head before turning to the direction of the hall in which Hiccadu and Jared stood. She heard as Gel made her stand and simply crawled to the end of her cage, making sure she was far enough away to be hit again. “Gel, you shouldn’t say such things to attract attention from Yani’s son. Of course, I’m risking myself for another beating here but keep quiet,” she said directing this to Gel whom she could hear but not see. “Anyways, how is Yani? Haven’t seen him around lately, is he still old and wrinkly I presume?” She said to Jared, whom she eyed with her cat eyes. She tried to change the insult from Gel to herself, for she couldn’t stand Gel being hurt. Even though Gel was strong, she still felt she was a little girl at times. Demitria bit her lip, hoping she’d get less than a whipping for her insult.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:47 pm
Gel just gave a michevous grin as she held her hand out with a catlike grace to it "Meeeoooww.." she said. She knew she was cared for by her, but she didn't understand exactly. "Chocolate makes me purrrrrrr" she told her, just a bit out of her mind at the moment. She knew she was going to get beating, knowing the severity. She's been with the pain of it all sense her experiments began. Everything hurt, she was used to this, she just wanted to have fun along the way. She hummed a song that had a bouncy, fun tune to it as she heard it from another Chimera long ago. She sang in a wisper to her as she bounced her head, putting her two pointing fingers above her head as she sung quietly.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.Beware the Yani child, his son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

She their used to be another Chimera above her that would speak to her, tell her stories and songs to keep her hopes up when she was smaller. He was dead now, but the better memories lived on. She had some hope, but she was allot smarter also. Their was never a genious with a tid bit of isanity.

((I only did the Meow cause I'm watching 'The Middle' XD Lol a kid thinks he's an indoor housecat hahahahhaha))  

MindxHunter

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:54 pm
((Sorry, I'll post for everyone tomorrow guys XD))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 pm
((Ah, ******** Jabberwocky. <3))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm
((I like the tune, with the classsical version basically. Lol and that is what Jared is XP An ugly mean jabberwocky!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 pm
((bump of evil))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 pm
The ridiculous amount of sound in a room that tended to be close to deadly silent had woken Apsalar. She'd been sleeping - since the last round of experimentation, she'd spent a lot of her time sleeping. There wasn't really much else to do, considering, except plot escape. And lately, the world outside had never seemed so far out of reach.

She slowly uncoiled from her curled-up position, stretching a bit to soothe muscles gone sore and stiff. What on earth was all this noise? Shaking out sandy-blonde hair, she listened to the voices, and her brow contracted.

John? But hadn't John escaped? She recalled...

Then another voice. Apsalar stiffened. A very low, quiet growl - almost inaudible under the other voices - came from her. She could feel her skin prickling as her body's hackles rose.

Jared and his pet machine. Hiccadu.

She glanced down, and spotting John inside, put the pieces together. Recaptured, probably due to Hiccadu. She peeped through the cage bars, ever so briefly, and then pulled back once more. It wasn't like she didn't know what they looked like.

Feeling suddenly, unbearably cramped, Apsalar emitted a little whimper and shifted to the back of the cage. She belonged outside, she thought wearily, in the free air out there. She needed space to roam, and she'd never have it here. It always seemed so far away, and she was so tired of reaching for it.

Perhaps it was just time to accept that freedom was never coming.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff