Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
A Golden Heart Can Be As Addictive As Drugs (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:29 pm
Xenix laid back on the couch,and felt her eyelids drooping.Before she knew it,she had crashed.

Xues was walking by the lounge,and she looked in at the others.It was her break,aka which was usually the time Xemnas-And Xues- took a nap.She saw Xenix sleeping.She walked in straight over,and placed one of her weapons under her.It exploded,no damage done but it made a loud sound and Xenix nearly jumped a foot in the air.Xues gave a little smile and wave and turned on her heel and walked away.

"WHAT THE ****?!?!"Xenix jumped and cursed,having been woken in that fashion.She saw Xues sarcastic little wave and grin.Oops.She had fallen asleep.What was with Xemmikin's weird little 'no sleeping during work hours' rule.The apprentices never even usual HAD missions.She knew about their 'nap' time.Like she said before,she heard things.Even so,she wished she-and Axel-could pull the bigest prank ever on her,but she had immunity,unfortunately.Xemnas knew the pranksters of the castle-Her,Axel,and Xigbar.But even so,she wished...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 am
Asuka looked at Xenix with a smile. "I'm guessing Xemnas has been working you to the bone, huh?"

"Asuka," Saix's voice sounded behind her. Asuka whirled around in shock before she jumped to her feet.

"Sir!?" She said, standing at attention.

"What are you kids planning?" He demanded. Asuka gave a nervous smile.

"Strip poker," She said with nervous laughter. Saix's eyes widen as he turned to the group for confirmation.  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 am
Xenix muttered back to Asuka "Err...yeah...Xemnas...work...stuff."But snapped back to attention when Saix walked in.She smiled nervously."Yeah,sorta...ya'know....It was Razi's idea."She then got up and tried to walk away to see Xues blocking the doorway.She seemed to be grinning.DAMNIT,XUES.
"Why would you all plan something so vulgar?"She shook her head with one hand on her forehead."Hmmph.We're waiting."She looked at the group of the others,her expression a copy of Saix's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:15 pm
"Yes, please do I really want to know," Saix stated then turned to a cringing Asuka. "And Asuka, I thought I knew you better than this!"

Asuka lowered her eyes to her feet. "Well I--er! I never played so I thought it'd be fun!"

Suddenly Saix relaxed as he realized what's actually happening.

"You don't know what 'strip' poker is, do you?" He said crossing arms quirking an eyebrow.

Asuka smiled, "It's poker where you bet in strips of cloth, right?"

He slapped a hand on his forehead. "Why in all the worlds did I have to get an apprentice who was so naive when she was somebody," He mumbled, then bent to her eye-level.

"Asuka," He said then whispered to her ear what 'strip' poker really was. Her eyes widen into saucers.  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 pm
As soon as Xenix heard Asuka say 'its poker where you bet with strips of cloth,right?'SHe nearly pissed herself.She found herself litarally rolling on the couch,lapsed over in silent laughter.
Xues's one eyebrow lifted at Asuka's ignorance.It was funny,but she wasn't hysterical with silent laugher like a Xenix in the backround.Xues only gave a silent chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 pm
Razi stepped in the room after hearing the comotion. "whats the matter saix are you afraid that you will lose again. besides ive gotta good prize for the winner. maybe youll be interested to?"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:56 am
Xenix had barely recovered from her laughing fit,when Razi had asked Saix-SAIX.-if HE wanted to be in the strip poker match.She fell back into giggles-still silent,not as hysteric.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:32 pm
Saix turned from a blushing Asuka, crossing his arms.

"I rather not repeat that incident unless this price is..." He smirked. "...to my liking. What did you have in mind?"

Asuka looked up at Razi with curiosity.  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:42 am
Oh.My.God.Saix was interested?!Xenix had recovered,and sat on the couch panting."S-Sorry...That was...funny,Asuka."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:00 pm
"i have a few of your things i can " retrieve " from luxord" he flashed his eyes around the room. " asuming you think you can win"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 pm
Saix smirked, "Great I'm in...besides..." He turned to Asuka. "It might teach her a thing or two about life."

Asuka blushed in embarassment before replying to Xenix.

"That's okay," She said smiling. "It's not your fault; I was just never taught these things."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 am
Xenix nodded.But SAIX....WAS...JOINING?Whoa.Today was a weird sort of day...
Xues looked amused."I guess I'll join,two,but only if Superior says I can."She looked to Saix."I think you should tell him,there will be a bigger chance of him saying yes if you ask.Well,I'm off to do some paperwork..."She walked away.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 pm
Saix smirked, "Yes I believe he'll be very interested." And with that he disappeared through a dark portal.

Asuka turned to Razi. "What did Luxord won from Saix?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:34 pm
"saix is a panty thief. keep an inventory and see if some dont go missing. oh and some other things but they are a bit more personal to saix." razi turned and walked away smiling.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:11 am
Asuka gasped in shock, her eyes wide.

"Saix is a...panty thief?" She stammered. "But why would he steal panties? Doesn't he know we girls need to wear them!?"

I hope my panties drawer is okay!  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces