Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:11 pm
Kaimei looked at Hikaru and smiled at her "where have you been" he asked holding her hand  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:18 pm
"I was saying goodbye to the teachers." Hikaru kissed Kaimei. "I was also trying to figure out what I am going to be doing this summer. I was either thinking about extra training or going to the beach to catch some sun." She smiled at Kaimei.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm
techno flew higher before diving down to the ground and flying low enough to touch the ground before flying around the school

hiko smiled and giggled"sowwy..."he said cutely as he looked at his mom.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:14 pm
Kaimei smiled at Hikaru "we could probably do both but my parents actually wanted me to come home for a while and meet the rest of my family" he said holding onto her  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:20 pm
Hikaru smiled. "I would really like to meet your parents and the rest of your family but what if they don't like me?" Hikaru looked down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm
Kaimei looked Hikaru face to face "they will love you I know it as long as we have love for eachother that's all that matters" he said brushing Hikaru's hair away from her face then kissed her  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm
Walking to the edge of the school building Kaiel kneeled down as he scratched in something on the roof. "Right then" he muttered putting his hand down in the middle of it as stair's slowly started to form heading from the roof to the ground using the school's material to make them. "There we go" he muttered walking down the step's to the ground. Doing the same thing at the ground the stairs receded as if never there. "To the library" he muttered walking across the school's front his hands behid his head.
(Where is everyone?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:40 pm
Hikaru wrapped her arms around Kaimei's neck and kissed him back. "So when do we leave?" She asked him before she kissed him again.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm
((by a tree outside shining))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm
Kaimei shrugged his shoulders "I dont know they said they will let me know when they are ready" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:17 pm
"So what do we do until then?" Hikaru began to entwine her fingers into Kaimei's hair. She kissed him and held it longer than before.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:24 pm
Kaimei kissed Hikaru back then broke it "I dont know im still thinking" he said leaning on the tree  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 pm
Hikaru smiled. "Well I hope that it is fun." She entwined her fingers into Kaimei's hair and then began to kiss him again this time though she wiggled her tounge into his mouth and wiggled it around.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 pm
Kaimei felt Hikaru's kiss then broke it quick "Not in fron of the kids" he whispered to Hikaru  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:26 pm
"I'm gonna have to figure out how to switch my telepathy off, but until then, can you guys think about something else for a little while, especially you Hikaru." Vin said and shivered, sometimes knowing what went through peoples minds made his brain feel like exploding. Then Vin began hearing Kyo tell him all about what he and Cassie had been doing a couple of weeks ago. "Okay, I'm going to take a break from you bunch of perverts." Vin said and activated his alternate dimension card and disappeared.

"Well Kollin, I suppose over the break we can have someone examine your card and find a way to make the change permanent, how's that sound?" Carson asked with a smile and laughed a little when the Siren blushed and then the card deactivated. I wonder if she was thinking about the same thing Hikaru and Kyo were. Carson wondered, then wondered what it was like, then all of a sudden he felt like eating cake. "Anyone got any cake?" Carson asked bluntly.

"You know cake does sound really good right now, we should go get cake, we could teleport to Switzerland and see what they got there." Kyo offered with a smile, it was amazing how Carson's random cravings could spread like wildfire, considering how they had only known the kid for a couple of months.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff